PTWM #102 Sloshy’s got no phone, Rach says, like the PayPal, it’s not theft

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how much they've been paid to attend this shitshow tonight🤔
6586A2BE-C2C5-4230-977B-1ADCA397E566.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I posted yesterday or the day before and said I was no longer able to view her stories on fb, and a few others said the same, Boom tonight they are back showing, easier to watch than insta stories but still feel a bit gutted as I wanted her to do a page post and I wanted to question her about it, ah never mind, patience is a virtue.

I wonder how much they've been paid to attend this shitshow tonight🤔
View attachment 838287
Seems to me, any excuse to dress up like a hooker, (a bad one in this case )I don't normally comment on peoples looks as I am no beauty queen, but this woman's looks grate on me, with and without make up. Sorry not sorry, my bad!

Reactions: 6
New thread suggestion

Rachets having a party but can’t get tattle off her mind #weliverentfreeinherheadallthetime

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Hannah’s Husband in the background of the story with Tallulah 😂😂😂

AB170A9F-CDA7-4581-9C75-FD768A34B38D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
New thread idea, know it is rubbish and too long put here goes.
P.A.R.T.Y
P for Passive
A for Aggressive
R for Rachet
T for twit
Y for Yobbish
Look at me Iconic princess.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They haven't got many guests!
Maybe the rest of the guests are up in the hobbit hole/dungeon, getting ready for the adult sleepover😉 🖤❤🖤❤.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I wonder where they have hired the extras from and how much they cost.....unless they are #giftedaswehavenorealfriendsjusthiredhelp

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They haven't got many guests!
Maybe the rest of the guests are up in the hobbit hole/dungeon, getting ready for the adult sleepover😉 🖤❤🖤❤.
i counted 15 people, and it looks like the shittest party i’ve ever seen. A wake’s more lively then her party.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.