PTWM #101 PayPal money is all long gone. Time to fleece the Huns with a Patreon.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm the wrong side of 35. If I call my Mum - she answers. If she missed my call she calls me back within 5 minutes. The only time I think she has mentioned to "not call me" is when she was at a funeral and even then she said "so if you need anything call XX and message me so I'll call you when we're out of the service." And I'm GROWN.

ETA - I am also a Mum but my kids are too young for phones. I hope I never tell them I'm not available for them.

Reactions: 20
If I missed all those calls from my kids I would be having an anxiety attack!
I sent my daughter up to the shop for something (it's at the end of the street), I missed a call off her and then she didn't answer when I tried ringing her back so I was panicking, threw my shoes on and headed out of the door, and almost ran into her out on the street 😂😂 here's me having visions of her having a crying fit in the middle of the co-op because she can't get hold of me to check what brand of butter or whatever I wanted, and she'd just bought it and come home, she wasn't answering because she'd put her phone in her bag and it was on silent 🙄😂

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I still have to do the home sad/just leaving thing and I’m 25. And I’ve started doing it to people I go out with because I’m sober and I have to know everyone’s home safe or I can’t settle. I ended up doing 4 different lifts in totally different directions last night because I couldn’t cope with them waiting for a taxi at 3am 😂 the bouncers were like oh god you’re back again every time I went back to the pub to pick more folk up 😳

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
The fact that they've called that many times and they've all been missed, how does she know it wasn't an emergency?!

Reactions: 22
I think the likelihood is she took their phones/asked them to call then screenshot it for content 💁‍♀️

Reactions: 17
I think the likelihood is she took their phones/asked them to call then screenshot it for content 💁‍♀️
If this is the case then surely the better content to fit with her "Mum of 6 patchwork warrior" would be to answer the calls? "I've told the kids we're out tonight but look how many times I've been interrupted by them because they cannot cope without me."

Reactions: 12
I am glad I asked now as you are all on the same page as me. I’m always wary about asking about parenting as I do understand that everyone is different, but clearly we’ve all got the same practices over every day things.

Yesterday I read some of the comments under her post of Seb. There were numerous followers saying that their kids were also always in trouble at school. Some even blaming school for being to strict or petty. I felt really sad as it shouldn’t be like that. Teachers don’t discipline kids for fun. It takes time out of their day that could be spent on the kids that do behave and want to learn. But these huns seemed to think it was all funny. All Rachael said was basically it didn’t matter about school because Seb was kind etc (usual tit.) But it does matter. It matters to all the other disrupted kids, just trying to get through the day with no problems.

When you look at this family, you see Seb going nowhere with his education, he’s nearly 16 and it’s not funny to act so immaturely. Betsy lying in bed at 17 sleeping off another night drinking. Lula bouncing around chaotically from school to school with nails, piercings and bleached hair at 12 years old and a desire to be noticed at all costs. Wibble going through God knows what and absent Issac. Little Edie standing there holding the best hope of normality.

They are the problem. Rachael, Josh and everyone like them. When the majority of us are trying to get it right, they revel in getting it wrong without shame or concern to how much it costs us as a country and how many other kids are missing out because theirs are problematic. Then there she is again, reiterating what I think and am annoyed about by ignoring those calls. Really burns my brain.

• Heart
Reactions: 75
I am glad I asked now as you are all on the same page as me. I’m always wary about asking about parenting as I do understand that everyone is different, but clearly we’ve all got the same practices over every day things.

Yesterday I read some of the comments under her post of Seb. There were numerous followers saying that their kids were also always in trouble at school. Some even blaming school for being to strict or petty. I felt really sad as it shouldn’t be like that. Teachers don’t discipline kids for fun. It takes time out of their day that could be spent on the kids that do behave and want to learn. But these huns seemed to think it was all funny. All Rachael said was basically it didn’t matter about school because Seb was kind etc (usual tit.) But it does matter. It matters to all the other disrupted kids, just trying to get through the day with no problems.

When you look at this family, you see Seb going nowhere with his education, he’s nearly 16 and it’s not funny to act so immaturely. Betsy lying in bed at 17 sleeping off another night drinking. Lula bouncing around chaotically from school to school with nails, piercings and bleached hair at 12 years old and a desire to be noticed at all costs. Wibble going through God knows what and absent Issac. Little Edie standing there holding the best hope of normality.

They are the problem. Rachael, Josh and everyone like them. When the majority of us are trying to get it right, they revel in getting it wrong without shame or concern to how much it costs us as a country and how many other kids are missing out because theirs are problematic. Then there she is again, reiterating what I think and am annoyed about by ignoring those calls. Really burns my brain.
And edie is the only one who has contact with another parent!

Guess what knobheads she paid for her own dinner 🙈

Ps the dinner looks rank would rather have egg and chips!

Reactions: 25
There she goes with the not an ad I paid knobheads. Makes a change you evil greedy witch. Hope you choke on your paid for meal! She’s so easy to dislike now.
Simons smile looks forced. As if he wants to be anywhere else but not with them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why would anyone think she hadn't paid for a meal and it was an #ad? Her hashtag is completely unnecessary #you'retheknobhead

Reactions: 40

Because the majority of us are normal, relatable parents. You know, who actually care about their kids and with morals and stuff! I'm sure I don't parent my kids the "right" way all of the time, but they're never subject to the level of neglect that those poor "patchwork" children are :(

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What a weirdo. Why would anyone look at her restaurant meal and wonder where the ad was?
Or maybe it’s now just easier for her to declare when something ISN’T an ad? 🤔

Reactions: 27
I'm the wrong side of 35. If I call my Mum - she answers. If she missed my call she calls me back within 5 minutes. The only time I think she has mentioned to "not call me" is when she was at a funeral and even then she said "so if you need anything call XX and message me so I'll call you when we're out of the service." And I'm GROWN.

ETA - I am also a Mum but my kids are too young for phones. I hope I never tell them I'm not available for them.
Same and if my Mum doesn’t answer, I call my Dad, who tells me where my Mum is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm 31, engaged, with a child and I still call my mum every day and facetime her (mostly so she can see her beloved granddaughter :LOL:)
If I try to call her and she doesn't answer or call back, I panic that she's died in her sleep or something or had an accident 😭 Silly isn't it! And she still asks me to text and let her know we've made it home safely when we leave hers, and I do the same when she comes over here.

Reactions: 21
Her not an ad hashtags make me laugh.
All she goes on about now is how shes not bothered by the trolls yet by putting those hashtags it just shows shes even more bothered than ever!

As for the missed calls from the kids, my kids are old enough to be left at home without a sitter now but I always say to them before I leave 'call me if you need anything at all' ...isnt that what most decent parents would say?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm sure these companies all love her tagging them alongside that hashtag 🥴

Those kids aren't even mine and I have anxiety for them. I'm pretty much just repeating what's already been said but that many calls, not from one child but multiple children, sends shivers down my spine! How does she know it's not an emergency (unless of course, someone said she's set it up for a 'fml 🤦🏼‍♀️' content post), when she hasn't picked up the phone to any of them? Or rung them back?
I'm assuming they're looking after Wilby too? What if something has happened?
What a bleep.

Reactions: 18
Why would they pay her to AD them when they probably don't even know who the duck she is?! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.