PTWM #100 A gram of sherbet, an ounce of hash, amazing what you can buy with PayPal cash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is 😔 currently recovering from covid too, just what we need!! 😫 Is the 30 hours for all children? My little one is 3 but can't start our local nursery because he's a September baby and they only do one intake a year!
30 funded hours will start the term after his third birthday so it will be January now for him

Reactions: 2
She will never know the true fear of having a panic alarm in your own home and I am speaking from personal experience. The experiences @VCJR has mentioned I totally understand.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She’s definitely falling apart. This thread is really hard hitting atm. Genuinely concerned for Josh’s liver function…
She only gives a tit about this thread when something has happened to her income and she wants something to blame. She has no conscience or idea of consequence, that I know for sure 🤷🏻‍♀️😂.

Reactions: 7
It is 😔 currently recovering from covid too, just what we need!! 😫 Is the 30 hours for all children? My little one is 3 but can't start our local nursery because he's a September baby and they only do one intake a year!
Oh bless you, we all had it in March. Yes I think so. If found a childminders some of them accept it.

Reactions: 2
Thread suggestion:

PayPal money is all long gone. Time to fleece the Huns with a Patreon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Guess she’s not planning on being at home for long she’s not even taken her coat off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And now shes back? ……her broom stick is proper fast

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If I messaged her about a sensitive subject I wouldn’t want it reposting for all to see 😏
I meant to mention this behaviour too im sure you can see a posters name ? It was sian?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I meant to mention this behaviour too im sure you can see a posters name ? It was sian?
I hope she gets their permission before sharing otherwise it could have some serious consequences 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This screenshot was from a comment on her grid post, not a PM, so the lady was sharing this information publicly anyway

I was just looking at the video Rach posted of her return home, where she's wearing a bright pink Vikki Pollard anorak.
Vikki Pollard had lots of children too, that she didn't want, and didn't know how to interact with.
Vikki Pollard also had bleached hair, scruffy clothes and a low I.Q.
Can anyone else see the uncanny similarities?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I was just looking at the video Rach posted of her return home, where she's wearing a bright pink Vikki Pollard anorak.
Vikki Pollard had lots of children too, that she didn't want, and didn't know how to interact with.
Vikki Pollard also had bleached hair, scruffy clothes and a low I.Q.
Can anyone else see the uncanny similarities?
Did Vicky pollard not sell one of her kids for a west life ticket? I’d say that’s def R to a tee!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.