PTWM #100 A gram of sherbet, an ounce of hash, amazing what you can buy with PayPal cash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Astrid has asked why her followers have gone down , I wonder if it’s because she is connected to ptwm..? 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 11
i flipping hate it when she uses the phrase “and that’s the reality”. 🤬🤬🤬 it makes me want to rip my ears off

Reactions: 14
This incident happened when Betsy “was tiny”, before Tallulah was born, but Betsy was at school? There’s not even 5 years between them.

03D2944D-95A4-44EC-9D83-F1105D8B9D70.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Does she not realise that control is part of abuse? Or is that only when it’s from a man directed towards a woman?

89F1CF05-C867-4CB1-AD91-2ECA34269572.jpeg

“I had a detective sergeant message me to say the police is different because of me”

Oh she’s back to that old chestnut.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
She actually forced these memories onto Betsy it sickens me that she gets off on all of this and I am not going into my story but he wasn't far wrong about crocodile tears. One factual piece of evidence is men are also victims of dv. She once became obsessed with that lad and didn't she go on tv with him like a project on her part?

Reactions: 17
so she’s going back to how she was before the nasty people on the internet started sending her abusing messages. this mean she’s going to start sending a box of tat off to refuges again, and breaching confidentiality still? 👍🏼👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Never seen anyone cry without any tears, but wipe her fake tears away. I’ve been lurking here a long time and never commented, but wow she’s actually scary the lies she believes herself and everyone else believes!
does anyone actually think she will be caught out in her lies ? Because i really don’t think she will, she will keep cashing in and crying her crocodile tears.

Reactions: 28
That monologue was the shittest piece of acting I’ve ever seen. She could get a part in Hollyoaks it was that bad

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If she relates her life to Tina and Icke then she really is off her bleeping nut !!

Reactions: 10
I still think this is all for show, pulling on the heart strings of her huns as she knows what is coming with V and girls.

Reactions: 27
When questioned whether Tina Turner had seen the biopic movie "What's love got to do with it" starring Angela Bassett could be a typo she said she had no reason to she had no reason seeing it because she lived it and was not absolutely obsessed with domestic violence and obsessed with false facts and untruths like that disgusting human who now apparently has a voice now and is empowered. Looks like a bleeping bi polar episode to me.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.