Provost Park Pass Chris and Amanda

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sure, why the hell not?

As Chris always says as he blows smoke up everyones butt in every vlog "YOU ARE SPECIAL, you make a difference.... blah blah blah."
The Provost family just embarked on their 2nd attempt at World Tour to visit EVERY Disney Park around the world (plus a few additional stops), and so far, it's going great? 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 8
Can we just confirm that they are Mormon. The shirt and tie he claims is because he use to work business. But it is a white short sleeve every time. Amanda looks like every woman you see in St George Utah.

Reactions: 2
Can we just confirm that they are Mormon. The shirt and tie he claims is because he use to work business. But it is a white short sleeve every time. Amanda looks like every woman you see in St George Utah.
He did mention in one video that he used to go to Disneyland after work when he was still in his shirt and tie. Then he went a few times without them and people started commenting and asking where the shirt and tie were. So, he decided that would be his YouTube "uniform".

Reactions: 3
Still unsure about the Mormon thing. I do know when they first started the channel they were in Utah, and then moved to California, and then a few years later moved BACK to Utah.

Still unsure about the Mormon thing. I do know when they first started the channel they were in Utah, and then moved to California, and then a few years later moved BACK to Utah.
I recall an TDW video a year ago where Adam was needling Chris for not consuming hot coffee, apparently oblivious that Mormons do not drink hot beverages.

Always assumed Chris is Mormon, given that he is from Utah, dressed like an missionary and the overall vibes he gives off. His positive attitude is why he is popular with CMs at different Disney parks.

I have heard him say he wears a tie and shirt because he goes to Disneyland after getting off work. I have also heard him say he worked in the entertainment biz, but not exactly sure what he did.

A lot of my Mormon high school friends did this after high school and college. They are constantly back and forth.

Here's my reason for questioning them, and I know the rules have changed in the last few years but their intake of coffee and coke beverages. They still seem to not adhere to the rules too much and I know with any religion there are folks who bend the rules. Also, her 2 piece bathing suits and Chris always commenting/showing her ass. I'm guessing they're Momo-lite. They grew up in it, and still believe parts of it but aren't fully committed..
---
I recall an TDW video a year ago where Adam was needling Chris for not consuming hot coffee, apparently oblivious that Mormons do not drink hot beverages.

Always assumed Chris is Mormon, given that he is from Utah, dressed like an missionary and the overall vibes he gives off. His positive attitude is why he is popular with CMs at different Disney parks.

I have heard him say he wears a tie and shirt because he goes to Disneyland after getting off work. I have also heard him say he worked in the entertainment biz, but not exactly sure what he did.
The last thing I read about the caffeine changes is that they cannot have coffee or caffeinated tea regardless of temp. it has to do with the name of it more than anything: https://faq.churchofjesuschrist.org/can-mormons-drink-coffee

Also, yeah Amanda is pretty but something about her face where it doesn't move and she has this overly enthusiastic dead stare. It is kind of weird. And their whole meeting on a cruise ship story is odd. I dunno at least they seem happy together but things don't add up and I could do without the weird "excited" noises all the time.

Reactions: 9
A lot of my Mormon high school friends did this after high school and college. They are constantly back and forth.

Here's my reason for questioning them, and I know the rules have changed in the last few years but their intake of coffee and coke beverages. They still seem to not adhere to the rules too much and I know with any religion there are folks who bend the rules. Also, her 2 piece bathing suits and Chris always commenting/showing her ass. I'm guessing they're Momo-lite. They grew up in it, and still believe parts of it but aren't fully committed..
---

The last thing I read about the caffeine changes is that they cannot have coffee or caffeinated tea regardless of temp. it has to do with the name of it more than anything: https://faq.churchofjesuschrist.org/can-mormons-drink-coffee

Also, yeah Amanda is pretty but something about her face where it doesn't move and she has this overly enthusiastic dead stare. It is kind of weird. And their whole meeting on a cruise ship story is odd. I dunno at least they seem happy together but things don't add up and I could do without the weird "excited" noises all the time.
I don’t remember where I read it, but isn't there some scuttlebutt that Chris was married to someone else when he met Amanda? I always found it odd that when Chris' daughter passed away in 2020, her father (i.e. Chris) was deliberately left out of the list of people who survived her in her obituary. Perhaps this was a sign that Chris did something bad (such as having an affair) that led to an estrangement between he and his daughter?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I don’t remember where I read it, but isn't there some scuttlebutt that Chris was married to someone else when he met Amanda? I always found it odd that when Chris' daughter passed away in 2020, her father (i.e. Chris) was deliberately left out of the list of people who survived her in her obituary. Perhaps this was a sign that Chris did something bad (such as having an affair) that led to an estrangement between he and his daughter?
This is news to me and yes, very odd…

Watching them simp for Disney Cruise Line and Amanda crying and going "I don't want to be negative....." was a laugh riot.

Reactions: 4
If he’s a lapsed Mormon that may be the reason he was omitted?

What’s the story on the daughter that passed?
She passed away in a car accident.
---
So Chris did acting? Small bits in commercials and films..found his demo on IMDB.

As I recall, Chris was also involved on the creative side of things in Hollywood, having wrote 13 episodes for a zombie themed comedy show for the SyFy channel. Unfortunately for him, they were only able to film the pilot episode, but the rest of the show was canceled by the SyFy network. He recounts the story here at around the 14 minute mark:

Last edited:
He’s done some indie stuff and bit parts from what I’ve seen. Student film level at best. His LinkedIn shows like sales management aka corporate BS that pays decent. BYU as well.

He’s done some indie stuff and bit parts from what I’ve seen. Student film level at best. His LinkedIn shows like sales management aka corporate BS that pays decent. BYU as well.
So a dude with a formal education and a 9-5 Job that loves Disney. Good for him. Is this the most educated of the Vloggers?

Reactions: 5
I believe he worked as a host type person at conventions as well.

I believe he worked as a host type person at conventions as well.
Yes he’s made videos about it
---
So a dude with a formal education and a 9-5 Job that loves Disney. Good for him. Is this the most educated of the Vloggers?
What does that have to do with anything? I have just as good of a gig and never finished college. And I’m not inserting my opinion aside from the acting. Was merely posting facts and info.

Edit: for the record I don’t hate Chris or his content or channel. I have some criticisms and some questions, don’t get me wrong. He’s not that bad.

Reactions: 7