Provost Park Pass Chris and Amanda

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like Amanda just got some pretty large tattoos on her arm and I’m dying to know if they are Mormon/still Mormon? I just always assumed that they are.
I noticed the tattoo too! Chris has a small tattoo on his arm too. I think it's a star or something. You'll see it when they are in swim suits, outside of his dress shirt long sleeves.

I think gone are the days where those in the Mormon faith are discouraged from getting tattoos and piercings.

Reactions: 1
I think something's up with Amanda. She has basically disappeared from the channel since their family trip to the Asian Disney parks. We've only seen her in brief cameos since then and she no longer appears in livestreams.

I think something's up with Amanda. She has basically disappeared from the channel since their family trip to the Asian Disney parks. We've only seen her in brief cameos since then and she no longer appears in livestreams.
I wonder if some of the comments she got after their big Asia trip made her uncomfortable. (Just a guess - I don't remember reading any strange comments, but that seems to be the last time she was in videos.)

Reactions: 3
She's in a bunch of photos he posted on his Insta today from a cruise.

30 minutes crying about a delayed flight. Bro, it’s not like you’re going back to the office. You were just at amusement parks earning money doing so and you’re upset because you won’t see your wife who was taking care of your kid and is now going on a “girls trip” to Disneyland, a place you’re at twice a month or more.
I can understand being tired and frustrated but a whole 30 min worth of going on and on about it is excessive.

I don’t know. My entire world gets effed up if there’s a flight cancelation and I’m still stuck going back to the office not my home. We’re all allowed to have emotions but out your stuff in perspective dude. Also, I’m not jealous because I don’t wish to be a YouTuber and I’d get sick of going to the parks so much. I just thinks it’s tone deaf.

Reactions: 6
30 minutes crying about a delayed flight. Bro, it’s not like you’re going back to the office. You were just at amusement parks earning money doing so and you’re upset because you won’t see your wife who was taking care of your kid and is now going on a “girls trip” to Disneyland, a place you’re at twice a month or more.
I can understand being tired and frustrated but a whole 30 min worth of going on and on about it is excessive.

I don’t know. My entire world gets effed up if there’s a flight cancelation and I’m still stuck going back to the office not my home. We’re all allowed to have emotions but out your stuff in perspective dude. Also, I’m not jealous because I don’t wish to be a YouTuber and I’d get sick of going to the parks so much. I just thinks it’s tone deaf.
💯 I watched this video last night and it blew my mind. He was so upset/tired he couldn't even communicate or think clearly. Yikes. I'm a little surprised Chris even posted that. Kike you said, he's a vlogger who hangs out in the park twice a month at least. It's a VERY short flight home for him compared to so many workers who take weekly flights across country for the work, or even internationally.

He's crying about missing hanging out with his wife for the one night as she's out the door for yet again another trip to the park for a "girls trip." What the...

Kike you said, he's a vlogger who hangs out in the park twice a month at least. It's a VERY short flight home for him compared to so many workers who take weekly flights across country for the work, or even internationall
Actually I think he's a member of LDS

i've seen other people say that, but i've never seen anything in their videos to know that.

I did not know about Chris' bereavement, that is so sad. He is very likeable in general, so I hope he has happiness in his life now. I did like his positive messages but I find them a bit forced and too much now. I missed the 30 minute lament about missing the flight etc, I must go check that out now.

• Heart
Reactions: 2