Provost Park Pass Chris and Amanda

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh did I touch a nerve? Too bad. I'm just comparing him to Rhodes scholars like "The Trackers" , "Mr. Morrow" , "Michael Kay" and the rest. He's a bit more articulate compared to those goobers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh did I touch a nerve? Too bad. I'm just comparing him to Rhodes scholars like "The Trackers" , "Mr. Morrow" , "Michael Kay" and the rest. He's a bit more articulate compared to those goobers
Kyle Pallo allegedly has a degree but he is illiterate.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry to hear about his daughter. Sounds like a bitter break up with wife #1. No matter the circumstances he was her Dad. It must have been awful not to mention in the obit.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Is Chris injured? Always noticed he walks with a limp everywhere, couldn’t find anything about it.

Reactions: 2
Watching them simp for Disney Cruise Line and Amanda crying and going "I don't want to be negative....." was a laugh riot.
This is the one that drove me over the edge. It was so dramatic and ridiculous. I get that they were upset and disappointed, but it was too much when he was going on about how his mom couldn't afford to come back or wasn't healthy. Pay for your mom to be on that cruise. You make more than enough money with Patreon and your other sponsorships to cover a damn 3 or 4-night cruise for your mom.

I forgot how they were going on about how everyone on the cruise was looking to them to fix it and they had to say something. Get over yourself. I never say anything that suggested they were able to 'fix' it.

That being said, of all the Disney vloggers, Chris is one of the better and actually puts out some good information with research. One of the first times I knew of him, he went to several different Anaheim hotels and covered them very well.

I remember a vlog when Adam mentioned that Chris had his first cup of coffee ever. Maybe a year ago? So not sure what happened to make that change...

Also, Chris is quite a bit older than Amanda, but I haven't been able to find out the age difference. Does anyone know?

Reactions: 5
Eek! I thought she was older. I think they have been married over 8 years. That puts 10-12 years older than the daughter. Possible nanny?

I watch him sporadically. A lot more informative than most of them. His Legoland videos in particular were night and day different from the Trackers, but there is something "off" there I can't pinpoint what it is but I haven't watched enough to criticize too much (yet).

The age thing doesn't surprise me that much especially if he does come from a Mormon background, though the fact she's his second wife does raise a few eyebrows especially for that community. Also, I'm assuming she doesn't practice either since she doesn't exactly wear stuff that would fit with what would go with their udergarments.

Reactions: 3
I watch him sporadically. A lot more informative than most of them. His Legoland videos in particular were night and day different from the Trackers, but there is something "off" there I can't pinpoint what it is but I haven't watched enough to criticize too much (yet).

The age thing doesn't surprise me that much especially if he does come from a Mormon background, though the fact she's his second wife does raise a few eyebrows especially for that community. Also, I'm assuming she doesn't practice either since she doesn't exactly wear stuff that would fit with what would go with their udergarments.
They don’t all always wear the undergarments most them only wear them to temple. In fact, I believe they’re called temple garments, or something of that nature. But I also agree I don’t think they practice.

She wears two piece swimsuits, which I'm pretty sure don't comply with the modesty standards Mormons have to follow.

They don’t all always wear the undergarments most them only wear them to temple. In fact, I believe they’re called temple garments, or something of that nature. But I also agree I don’t think they practice.
I think it depends. One of my sister's friend from college sort of Mormon lite (sporadically drank caffeine) and she wore them. Although, she now operates a soda fountain shop so I don't know how that complies with their no caffeine thing.

I think it depends. One of my sister's friend from college sort of Mormon lite (sporadically drank caffeine) and she wore them. Although, she now operates a soda fountain shop so I don't know how that complies with their no caffeine thing.
The Mormoms run a soda fountain shop in Hawaii at that Mormon EPCOT thing they have

The Mormoms run a soda fountain shop in Hawaii at that Mormon EPCOT thing they have
Yeah, I don't know how the caffeine thing works at all. She was the one who actually turned my sister onto th the caramel apple cider at Starbucks because of the no caffeine thing. And yet now she is selling customizable sodas so who ever knows.

Reactions: 1
Are these your sister's friends?

So'Da Bomb is at the Hukilau Marketplace just outside the Polynesian Cultural Center. You know what would make a killing at a place like this? A bar!

Nope not in Hawaii. Similar model though, but they have bake goods with theirs. I do think it is interesting that there are a lot of similar business models in the Mormon community. I found the whole various Crumbl cookie controversies very intriguing.

Are these your sister's friends?

So'Da Bomb is at the Hukilau Marketplace just outside the Polynesian Cultural Center. You know what would make a killing at a place like this? A bar!
Ya, that's the place I'm talking about. There's not a single drop of booze to be found at that Cultural Center. We went there for an afternoon and I Was like WTF, where's the booze. The luau was OK, the food was fine. But no hooch :(

Ya, that's the place I'm talking about. There's not a single drop of booze to be found at that Cultural Center. We went there for an afternoon and I Was like WTF, where's the booze. The luau was OK, the food was fine. But no hooch :(
Ha, ha. I know! We went there with extended family for the whole day, ending with the luau. I kept thinking about how I should have brought little airplane bottles of rum for their pineapple drinks. Luckily, we knew what to expect, but can you imagine being a tourist thinking you're going to a regular luau and there are no Mai Tais passed around? 💔