Provost Park Pass Chris and Amanda

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Luckily, we knew what to expect, but can you imagine being a tourist thinking you're going to a regular luau and there are no Mai Tais passed around? 💔
My wife knew, I did not. Why? Because I'm an idiot and don't really plan vacations other than saying, "This is how much PTO I have. This is when I can go somewhere. This is how much we can afford to spend. You do the rest"

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Love Chris, but Amanda...her face, voice and personality are repugnant to me. Can't watch if she's in a video. I never knew Chris had lost his daughter. :cry: Puts his kind words that he says in every video in another light. He's been through some very hard times too.

Reactions: 9

Been re-watcing some of the older FRE edits, and forgot about this one with Provost where he was doing a churro-space mountain challenge. Looks to be from quite a while ago when they first started the channel.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Been re-watcing some of the older FRE edits, and forgot about this one with Provost where he was doing a churro-space mountain challenge. Looks to be from quite a while ago when they first started the channel.
Not this. Why do vloggers think they get a pass to eat with their mouths open?

I don't disagree with him not going to Shanghai, but when he said towards the end of the video that he was planning to go back there and try again, I was like "huh?". I don't understand why he thinks coming home first is going to make Shanghai feel safer.

they said they were warned there is a new law in china that filming in public could get someone arrested, he researched it with someone he knew and that person warned him against it too.

I'm not giving them a view. Why was Shanghai unsafe?
There are certain countries American's just shouldn't go to. Call me xenophobic or whatever, but the !@#% around and find-out in some countries is no joke. And depending on the tensions between countries, they may be inclined to just burn you for no reason.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve noticed Amanda’s been absent in the last few videos, and there’s been these weird acknowledgments to that effect with scant details.

• Wow
actually their child has been in the hospital with pneumonia, so that might be part of it

• Wow
I wonder if their son might've picked up that mysterious pneumonia virus that's spread like wildfire amongst children in China.

Their kid was hospitalized with pneumonia and Chris had bronchitis. I think their son is better and back home now.

I don’t remember where I read it, but isn't there some scuttlebutt that Chris was married to someone else when he met Amanda? I always found it odd that when Chris' daughter passed away in 2020, her father (i.e. Chris) was deliberately left out of the list of people who survived her in her obituary. Perhaps this was a sign that Chris did something bad (such as having an affair) that led to an estrangement between he and his daughter?
In his latest livestream at around 44:30, Chris mentions his loss. Gets emotional with anger. His said one of his goals for the year is to let go of his anger. Its a rare look behind his goofy happy image.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
i dont think he was married. he met amanda on a cruise. they retold the story a few years ago, i think he was on it with a friend of his,

Reactions: 1
In his latest livestream at around 44:30, Chris mentions his loss. Gets emotional with anger. His said one of his goals for the year is to let go of his anger. Its a rare look behind his goofy happy image.
It’s not unusual for people who put on a happy all the time face to have some deep trauma or anger or what have you. It’s ironic but in the world of comedy 99% of comedians bring their humor from a dark place. People like Chris and Nate (Mr. Morrow) present this eternally jolly and upbeat character as their way to combat what’s really going on inside and I sincerely hope they find a constructive way to deal with it behind the scenes.
---
i dont think he was married. he met amanda on a cruise. they retold the story a few years ago, i think he was on it with a friend of his,
I understood it to be his daughter who passed. I don’t think he was married

Reactions: 6
It looks like Amanda just got some pretty large tattoos on her arm and I’m dying to know if they are Mormon/still Mormon? I just always assumed that they are.