Property Boss #7 Property Boss is no more, wonder what the β€œreal” Shielsy has in store?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I tried to ignore talk of those shenanigans…I’m having my dinner shortly 🀣
Big Shielsy needs to get full of it and give us something to talk about it. I’d even entertain abuse from mad Natalie to avoid this thread deteriorating further 🀣
🀣🀣🀣🀣 I couldn't ignore it I was fkn traumatised having to read it had to get to the bottom of it and tbh im still none the wiser πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ still canny believe these wee randy folk aw rate each other like do they ge each other stars 🌟 does the person whos had the review wrote on them get to reply? Do they argue in the reviews like one says well im giving boaby 1 🌟 cause he didn't give me enough foreplay and boaby replies well I'd ge u no stars if I could cause yer fanny's like a punched lasagne? πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ I need to fkn know 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
🀣🀣🀣🀣 I couldn't ignore it I was fkn traumatised having to read it had to get to the bottom of it and tbh im still none the wiser πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ still canny believe these wee randy folk aw rate each other like do they ge each other stars 🌟 does the person whos had the review wrote on them get to reply? Do they argue in the reviews like one says well im giving boaby 1 🌟 cause he didn't give me enough foreplay and boaby replies well I'd ge u no stars if I could cause yer fanny's like a punched lasagne? πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ I need to fkn know 🀣🀣🀣
Awwww naw a canny cope πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ they could be all arguing over pencil dicks and punched lasagne fannys πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ stop the world a want aff πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I went on that Fab Swingers, don't hate me I've no had a date in five year so I'm chokin. I expected to be greeted by a bunch of beauties wanting the D. Turns out they are actually quite snobby and don't like the D, did you know they review each others profiles on how good a pump they are.
β€˜Pump advisor’ 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
⭐

if I could give less than one star I would. Strange man who kept shouting β€˜tik tok social media’ all the way through our encounter. Also asked me if I had any relatives in Poland or Edinburgh very strange indeed. Also wanted to do it in front of a mirror so he could admire himself and tell himself β€˜he’s no a dafty’ Terrible experience, if I want to be bored for three minutes in future, I’ll watch the adverts.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
⭐

if I could give less than one star I would. Strange man who kept shouting β€˜tik tok social media’ all the way through our encounter. Also asked me if I had any relatives in Poland or Edinburgh very strange indeed. Also wanted to do it in front of a mirror so he could admire himself and tell himself β€˜he’s no a dafty’ Terrible experience, if I want to be bored for three minutes in future, I’ll watch the adverts.
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 naw am deed at this 🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We ❀ You to , ya beaut ❀🌹🌹
this comment wins the internet, fortnight ago Diane was worse than a dog rubbing its arse on the cream rug! Let’s not forget she shagged a married man πŸ™„ all be it he was a creepy one.

love how D loves you all despite you correctly running her down for her pumping the property beast behind his wife’s back ffs πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

this comment wins the internet, fortnight ago Diane was worse than a dog rubbing its arse on the cream rug! Let’s not forget she shagged a married man πŸ™„ all be it he was a creepy one.

love how D loves you all despite you correctly running her down for her pumping the property beast behind his wife’s back ffs πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
Would that be the married man who pretends he is separated from his partner / wifeπŸ˜‚

Reactions: 11
Would that be the married man who pretends he is separated from his partner / wifeπŸ˜‚
The lassy admitted she was wrong and explained her case WELL. I'm woman enough to admit I was wrong and apologise. His own wife even forgave her. He's a narcissist a compulsive liar is really difficult to believe if he can fool someone for 27 year he can fool others for weeks months

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Every one of us has apologised to Diane, we didn't know the right story ... we now know she was lied to and fucked over too

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The lassy admitted she was wrong and explained her case WELL. I'm woman enough to admit I was wrong and apologise. His own wife even forgave her. He's a narcissist a compulsive liar is really difficult to believe if he can fool someone for 27 year he can fool others for weeks months
aye I’m well aware, can keep up the act for over a year he’s a professional

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.