Property Boss #5 Name a bigger prick than the one who lies to a memorial brick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Btw @
No

No 🤣 my boiler broke and I sat all day without heating & hot water 🤦🏽‍♀️ As you see I’m built like the side of a fiver so I was tucked up on the couch with tonnes of blankets 🤣 gas man showed up at tea time to fix it 🤣

Yessssss love a day out. The threats don’t bother me, If someone is going to do anything they usually don’t tell anyone. Like I said there is so much more to me, people really have no idea who I am or what I’ve lived through so most of my life is still very much private.

My youngest was inconsolable last night, she didn’t understand why he hurt me, I reassured her I’m good but it’s her I’m more concerned for and also my middle daughter, she never takes to anyone not even friends 😳 and she was like his bestie which was refreshing to see her that way but it has effected her because she believed him and was literally stuck to him like glue
Thats despicable. Totally get that. It will affect her because she won’t trust her own judgement for a while. Despise him even more now!!

Reactions: 10
It will be interesting to see what shite he spouts the day, the brass neck on him even commenting on the live last night. The kids I feel sorry for the most, they don’t understand people like that are in this world. God love them
There is still women slevering all over him in the comments. Like wtf!!!!! He’s been outed as the absolute worst c*^t (god forgive me for using that word) and they are still bumming him up 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
No

No 🤣 my boiler broke and I sat all day without heating & hot water 🤦🏽‍♀️ As you see I’m built like the side of a fiver so I was tucked up on the couch with tonnes of blankets 🤣 gas man showed up at tea time to fix it 🤣

Yessssss love a day out. The threats don’t bother me, If someone is going to do anything they usually don’t tell anyone. Like I said there is so much more to me, people really have no idea who I am or what I’ve lived through so most of my life is still very much private.

My youngest was inconsolable last night, she didn’t understand why he hurt me, I reassured her I’m good but it’s her I’m more concerned for and also my middle daughter, she never takes to anyone not even friends 😳 and she was like his bestie which was refreshing to see her that way but it has effected her because she believed him and was literally stuck to him like glue
Aww bless you all.

I love how you kept your dignity through out from the beginning all the way through & even last night I don't know how you done it.

I'm relieved you came out last night and had your say.

Please take care and please be very careful around Susie.

Awwwwww man the kids 🙁🙁🙁🙁😩😩😩 dianne send me his address 🤣🤣🤣 I can’t believe his done that to them kids knowing deep down he wasn’t really giving a duck. I hate the big teeth rat his day will come 🤪

He actually said he has never seen so much love in one house… the kids and I really are like besties. They have amazing wee souls. Like Elena getting him the personalised Christmas bauble, taking an interest in his job and how it works 😍😡

I’m careful around everyone, I trust a handful of people. I may forget the words said but I will never forget how I felt… if anyone turns or uses anything I’ve said against me that’s on them, I can sleep at night. The truth will always set you free. If others want to live their lives using people for personal gain then that’s on them. I’ll always be the person I am xx

• Heart
Reactions: 46
There is still women slevering all over him in the comments. Like wtf!!!!! He’s been outed as the absolute worst c*^t (god forgive me for using that word) and they are still bumming him up 🤮🤮🤮🤮
I got blocked for commenting to his desperate fannies ……”after all yous know? Set your bar higher ladies”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He actually said he has never seen so much love in one house… the kids and I really are like besties. They have amazing wee souls. Like Elena getting him the personalised Christmas bauble, taking an interest in his job and how it works 😍😡

I’m careful around everyone, I trust a handful of people. I may forget the words said but I will never forget how I felt… if anyone turns or uses anything I’ve said against me that’s on them, I can sleep at night. The truth will always set you free. If others want to live their lives using people for personal gain then that’s on them. I’ll always be the person I am xx
You are an amazing woman and an amazing mother i just wish we weren't so blind to the truth but I suppose we would never have known if you hadn't been woman enough to stand up to him. My heart breaks for your lassie getting him that bauble made aswell what a sweetheart 💓obviously brought up to be a kind beautiful soul what a bastard to do that not only to u but to ur children😭. Im so glad you aren't intimidated I wish u all the best. I cant say sorry enough the guilt has been bad and on my conscious be it but its Nothing compared to the way you have been treated. 💞

• Heart
Reactions: 8

You keep being you and doing what your doing absolutely disgusting Doing that to you never mind the children but look now you needed to sit back and wait.
You dropped that mic 🎤

I’m just gutted for you and the kids but I hope time can heal and you all move on from it ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Omfg haven’t even finished thread 4 . I never watch soaps on the tele but by fk this should be made into a series . He’s a fkn absolute 🚀. I feel sorry for Dianne and good on her for speaking out . Only saw 4 of the videos . He needs to dae a titanic and disappear cos by fk he’s survived some amount of ice Bergs 😳

Seen this, absolutely disgusting to see women who choose to side with such a vile creature, especially when most of them will claim to be "women who support women".

Seen someone mention that last night Rosie said she didnt believe Dianne or Susie re: DV or something to that effect. Yet, everyone is to believe her when she makes herself out to be the victim time & time again after involving herself in stuff thats absolutely nothing to do with her.

Reactions: 4

I have the utmost respect for you in how you dealt with this.
I’m just a faceless stranger on the internet, but I am utterly ashamed of anything derogatory I’ve ever typed about you. I apologise wholeheartedly if anything I said contributed to your stress levels these past few weeks. I would say it was just banter, but I’m no a dick (honest!)
❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I got blocked for commenting to his desperate fannies ……”after all yous know? Set your bar higher ladies”
Has Cockend posted today?
Congratulations btw on being blocked by a guy that could haunt hooses never mind sell them.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Them comments on these video have I missed something because these women sticking up for him look half desperate 😩😩😩🤣🤣🤣 I want tiktoks number 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.