Property Boss #3 The Hunkle, the thief and the swingers. It’s only bored housewife banter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I defended Susie right from the start because I was told she was an innocent victim in all this. I've given Dianne hell because of everything I was told off of a certain person. I'm now constantly trolled by Dianne, who likes to comment on my weight etc, she also told me my husband cheats on me with slimmer girls, I'm overweight, but I'm no morbidly obese, I'm 12st 6lbs. Anyway Dianne might've fell for Alan's lies but she's one vindictive, nasty horrible lassy in real life. This isn't her first rodeo with a married man, her windows got put in before because she got caught having it off with a married man who owned a pub. She's no victim, she's rancid
What a dirty wee scheme rat🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I actually couldn’t give a flying duck about their marriage or any gossip from it, bleeping weirdos. Arguing like weans on tiktok about it, telling folk she flung his claes oot on the grass. I’d be glad to get flung oot so I stopped getting migraines from the wallpaper. They are all sleazy trash bags.

what I care about is someone who has “social influencer” status, that perpetuates rape culture. That doesn’t understand how in this day and age, he should take accountability for his old public vile tweets. I don’t think people like that deserve a platform or a voice when many women and children are silenced against reporting their abuse/assaults because of feeling shamed by big bastard cunts like him.
This is what I said. The rest is irrelevant. They are all drugged up boozed up & fucked up. Every last one of them. He is a sexual predator a racist & a homophobe. Then & now. Suzie is an enabler. Diane got caught in their crossfire but she’s a grown woman. Thought she knew what she was doing but was way out her depth. They should all just duck off to the farthest place they can

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Elaine I would probably change your username as it’s showing as your full name and email address 😂😅

Don't get me wrong the things Dianne said to Susie we're awful, she was talking about her not having kids or about being unable to have them, said she was an alcoholic, swinger etc. U believed what I was being told, that Dianne was spouting lies to make Susie look bad, but Dianne also said things that she could only have known by Alan telling her. I know think he's played them all like fiddles. Now they've stepped back but left the mess they made for everyone else to deal with 🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Don't get me wrong the things Dianne said to Susie we're awful, she was talking about her not having kids or about being unable to have them, said she was an alcoholic, swinger etc. U believed what I was being told, that Dianne was spouting lies to make Susie look bad, but Dianne also said things that she could only have known by Alan telling her. I know think he's played them all like fiddles. Now they've stepped back but left the mess they made for everyone else to deal with 🤬🤬🤬
😂 that’s the biggest lie ever told by Susie, Susie has never wanted kids and you can ask anyone it’s not that she can’t have them …
I can believe susie made you feel sorry for her I really can been there before.. and if you think for one minute susie is not capable of manipulating people your very much mistaking.. this is not the first time she’s done all this, it’s just the first time it’s been on platforms poor susie etc

I don’t know Diane but believe me when I say nothing is black and white with Susie she has played yous all like fiddles that women and left a trail of toxic mess like she has always done.

Susie isnt a women who gives a duck unless it’s about her poor susie the devoted wife 😂😂 there’s so much more I could say but am not am just giving yous all a clearer picture this shambles has always been going on

Reactions: 7
its not the first time they’ve hacked phones. These people aren’t the nice people you think… word is on the grape vine between people on the app have been modified to certain peoples advantage. If the girl answered they 3am calls it would have been a drunken toxic susie they would have got ? And if this girl thinks it was him why was she phoning accusing Diane last night in they screen recordings …
There is so much more to this than meets the eye lests be honest here there trying to vilify Diane when they are hacking and modifying things to they’re advantage…
Susie sheilds isn’t a nice person at all she had to leave a certain job because of her behaviour. I am in no way taking sides but this tit is getting out of hand and it’s time people realised how verdict Susie sheilds really is and from knowing them it’s not unknown for her to be out her head phoning women
She had been doing the dirty behind her boyfriends back with Alan since 2019, I’m not sure when it ended as I fell out with her when her boyfriend who is also my friend caught her cheating . It’s only within the last week I have been back in touch with her. I might not like her for what she did but I’ve known her for a very long time so I can’t dislike her forever .

The texts shown are just a small selection of texts, there was a lot more especially on Snapchat which I seen with my own eyes not hearsay when her devastated boyfriend found them .

Dianne had been harassing her on the fan club pages the day of the 3am calls so that’s why she presumed it was Dianne. She had been waiting to get hold of Dianne for a while but it was only yesterday she got given her number and address. Harassing not only her but others too .

The calls at 3am were not answered so god knows who it was, someone on Alan’s Facebook anyway . But the chats have all been Alan, arranging to meet up etc - it was Alan who turned up and shagged her not Susie.

I’m not defending Susie at all btw I think there is an awful lot more to it and it’s a sad situation for all involved, but I know for sure those texts were from Alan and the rest which aren’t shown due to being explicit.

His phone wasn’t hacked it was just another of his excuses when he was caught with his pants down

Stopped getting migraines from their wallpaper 🤣🤣🤣🤣 sorry that was the only reason I put laughing face on ur post. All the rest you have said regarding the tweets is right tho he needs to be held accountable for them. I have an email sitting waiting I've got someone looking for all the tweets I'm sure other ppl have emailed newspaper but I am too. Asked in the email to remain anonymous however they may use my maiden name Ms Tattle 🤣
Ms Tattle 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Or was it because it was openly done on Tiktok? The comments ts and videos etc? For everyone to see that's humiliating. I'd imagine swinging is done on the quiet
This is what I think too. She's been embarrassed because he's been not been discreet. Definitely think he got more than he bargained for pumping Di.

Reactions: 5
Exactly Elaine. Those fan pages couldn’t have been anyone but Dianne who I think must have been fed info from Alan on the other women . I saw her be abusive to you way back in the start
Lauren the girl involved might be a bit of a dirty and she knows what I think of her when it comes to what she did to her ex , but she is genuinely a sound lassie & knowing what kind of person she is, she’s not put up they conversations or pulled up Dianne for no reason. She’s flipped as Dianne went too far .

She had been doing the dirty behind her boyfriends back with Alan since 2019, I’m not sure when it ended as I fell out with her when her boyfriend who is also my friend caught her cheating . It’s only within the last week I have been back in touch with her. I might not like her for what she did but I’ve known her for a very long time so I can’t dislike her forever .

The texts shown are just a small selection of texts, there was a lot more especially on Snapchat which I seen with my own eyes not hearsay when her devastated boyfriend found them .

Dianne had been harassing her on the fan club pages the day of the 3am calls so that’s why she presumed it was Dianne. She had been waiting to get hold of Dianne for a while but it was only yesterday she got given her number and address. Harassing not only her but others too .

The calls at 3am were not answered so god knows who it was, someone on Alan’s Facebook anyway . But the chats have all been Alan, arranging to meet up etc - it was Alan who turned up and shagged her not Susie.

I’m not defending Susie at all btw I think there is an awful lot more to it and it’s a sad situation for all involved, but I know for sure those texts were from Alan and the rest which aren’t shown due to being explicit.

His phone wasn’t hacked it was just another of his excuses when he was caught with his pants down
I don’t know the girl/ your friend or Diane so a can’t comment on that but I know she hacked his FB and she’s been harrasing all the girls who she believe she can’t use to her advantage.
Alan and susie where and always have been toxic .. everyone gets dragged into there toxic situationship and they carry on as normal.

Exactly Elaine. Those fan pages couldn’t have been anyone but Dianne who I think must have been fed info from Alan on the other women . I saw her be abusive to you way back in the start
Lauren the girl involved might be a bit of a dirty and she knows what I think of her when it comes to what she did to her ex , but she is genuinely a sound lassie & knowing what kind of person she is, she’s not put up they conversations or pulled up Dianne for no reason. She’s flipped as Dianne went too far .
That's exactly what I think happened, you could tell that the girl isn't a ned like Dianne, she's well spoken and actually sounds like a lovely girl. She was pushed into posting the conversation between her and Alan, she had to show that he manipulated her into believing he wasn't with Susie anymore. Dianne took it too far posting addresses, explicit photos etc, that was single white female behaviour 😂

I don’t know the girl/ your friend or Diane so a can’t comment on that but I know she hacked his FB and she’s been harrasing all the girls who she believe she can’t use to her advantage.
Alan and susie where and always have been toxic .. everyone gets dragged into there toxic situationship and they carry on as normal.
It sounds very toxic and I am annoyed as I know we have been played like fiddles.
but when it comes to those texts , no hacking just 2 cheats getting caught out .

What if it was Alan behind those pages feeding the kids info. The fact is they are kids. But cone on strangers calling and wanting her address too is a bit creepy especially with kids in the house! The attention should be squarely on Alans shoulders. No one else's. But I feel susie ain't finished with her or kerry. As time goes on I'm feeling more n more empathy for Dianne.shes the scapegoat in the shambles of these shaggers marriage.

😂 that’s the biggest lie ever told by Susie, Susie has never wanted kids and you can ask anyone it’s not that she can’t have them …
I can believe susie made you feel sorry for her I really can been there before.. and if you think for one minute susie is not capable of manipulating people your very much mistaking.. this is not the first time she’s done all this, it’s just the first time it’s been on platforms poor susie etc

I don’t know Diane but believe me when I say nothing is black and white with Susie she has played yous all like fiddles that women and left a trail of toxic mess like she has always done.

Susie isnt a women who gives a duck unless it’s about her poor susie the devoted wife 😂😂 there’s so much more I could say but am not am just giving yous all a clearer picture this shambles has always been going on
I defended a woman who'd been cheated on by her husband, a woman I was told was loyal to a fault, it's my own fault for not stopping to think before posting comments to Dianne. I already didn't like Dianne because when we were friendly I opened up to her about how I hated the way I looked and how I wanted to lose weight and the first opportunity she had to use it against me she did, and this was before I started defending Susie. Lesson learned x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That's exactly what I think happened, you could tell that the girl isn't a ned like Dianne, she's well spoken and actually sounds like a lovely girl. She was pushed into posting the conversation between her and Alan, she had to show that he manipulated her into believing he wasn't with Susie anymore. Dianne took it too far posting addresses, explicit photos etc, that was single white female behaviour 😂
Was that Dianne tho or Alan. He is vindictive and a manipulator

Reactions: 3
It was Dianne, well the comments to me were definitely from Dianne as she spoke about things only me n her talked about, maybe it was him, I don't know 🤷
Oh right sorry. Your probably rght then. I'm not saying she's innocent in all of this I just think it should be him and mostly him catching the flack. Maybe Wayne Rooney is giving him PR advice.

What if it was Alan behind those pages feeding the kids info. The fact is they are kids. But cone on strangers calling and wanting her address too is a bit creepy especially with kids in the house! The attention should be squarely on Alans shoulders. No one else's. But I feel susie ain't finished with her or kerry. As time goes on I'm feeling more n more empathy for Dianne.shes the scapegoat in the shambles of these shaggers marriage.
I remember back when it was Elaine being targeting it was things being said that only Dianne knew . She’s targeting so many women who have been in contact with Alan .
I do feel sorry for Dianne if she has been lied to like the girl I know was . But I don’t feel sorry for her at all with regards to the fan accounts Which had Her and her kids written all over it .
I think Dianne clearly has issues with self esteem etc otherwise there wouldn’t be all the filters and deception with her looks, her insecurities maybe lead on to her being the jealous type when she has a partner

Yeah she is a well spoken polite girl from a nice area which apparently Alan Epstein is now residing . Must be where his dad stays

Oh right sorry. Your probably rght then. I'm not saying she's innocent in all of this I just think it should be him and mostly him catching the flack. Maybe Wayne Rooney is giving him PR advice.
😂😂😂😂😂😂I couldn't believe it when I saw that, Wayne Rooney among many others celebs showing their support behind the scenes 🙈🙊🙊 aye no bother😂😂. DIANNES been given the sole blame for all of this while he goes from girl to girl, he's unbelievable. If Dianne wasn't so vile I'd actually feel sorry for her

I’m sure it was Elaine that when ta

I remember back when it was Elaine being targeting it was things being said that only Dianne knew . She’s targeting so many women who have been in contact with Alan .
I do feel sorry for Dianne if she has been lied to like the girl I know was . But I don’t feel sorry for her at all with regards to the fan accounts Which had Her and her kids written all over it .
I think Dianne clearly has issues with self esteem etc otherwise there wouldn’t be all the filters and deception with her looks, her insecurities maybe lead on to her being the jealous type when she has a partner
See I've not seen really anything coming from Dianne to be honest. Probably just not.on my fyp to be honest. I've got to go looking for it all 😂😂😂😂 I live under a rock on TT

It sounds very toxic and I am annoyed as I know we have been played like fiddles.
but when it comes to those texts , no hacking just 2 cheats getting caught out .
How do u thing she’s managed to get all these womens phone numbers ? Susies always managed to get numbers she’s very well adapt to all this the reason she’s making such a fuss is because Kerry wanted to posted it all over social media when in actual facts there’s a lot could be posted about susie and Kerry to damage them.

am not here for sides am just here because these people honestly think people don’t really know them in real life it’s a toxic shambles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.