Property Boss #3 The Hunkle, the thief and the swingers. It’s only bored housewife banter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a fan of Diane at all , i dont get the lip sync out of tune vids and i dont feel sorry as such for her but i do feel shes been taken for a mug and caught in the middle of a toxic marriage. He is an absoloute bell end and i do think hes lied and told her the marriage is over , suzies insane etc. However Suzie is no bleeping angel , Suzie nearly split a marriage up herself , her and Alan went to one of these born again churches in Hamilton a good few years back and Suzie had an affair with a married man that also went, him and his wife were good friends with Alan and Suzie at the time. This story will play out and all there silly lassies that have slept with him will be the bad ones whilst sizie takes him back for the 100th time. They are as bad as each other.
An I defended her 😔 I'm beginning to think everyone else will be the bad ones while the 2 who's marriage it is will walk away like nothing happened

Reactions: 13
Not a fan of Diane at all , i dont get the lip sync out of tune vids and i dont feel sorry as such for her but i do feel shes been taken for a mug and caught in the middle of a toxic marriage. He is an absoloute bell end and i do think hes lied and told her the marriage is over , suzies insane etc. However Suzie is no bleeping angel , Suzie nearly split a marriage up herself , her and Alan went to one of these born again churches in Hamilton a good few years back and Suzie had an affair with a married man that also went, him and his wife were good friends with Alan and Suzie at the time. This story will play out and all there silly lassies that have slept with him will be the bad ones whilst sizie takes him back for the 100th time. They are as bad as each other.
They had an open relationship there we many men and women throughout their marriage.
One has to wonder why since the tweets and swinging has come to light has Susie suddenly shut up ……

Reactions: 16
Na they r back together now she got what she wanted which was to humiliate him she's backing down..Her n Kerry started this but want to walk away with clean hands 😂😂😂. Whilst Dianne and who ever else get vilified.

They had an open relationship there we many men and women throughout their marriage.
One has to wonder why since the tweets and swinging has come to light has Susie suddenly shut up ……
The only real toxic thing on the app is her husband!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So the plot thickens 🤔 they are both mad dirty pumpers stoating about Hamilton with their kacks at their ankles! They have both changed their appearances so much! I mean suzie used to be a right dog 🤭 and his beard hides a lot 🐀🙈💩 imagine joining a church to find swingers 😂😂😂 this is better than Eastenders 😂😂😂😂 think they both need a LOT of help mentally! He can’t get over himself! I actually cringe watching him and I am utterly affronted that she would take him back! You can tell he’s back home now! Frightful looking cunts the pair Of them 🤯👀

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I've said before people are continuing to vilify Dianne and any other femal but he's walking away fresh? This is all his fault and kerry is continuing under fake pages to harass Dianne. Dianne is at fault to a degree but come on Shagger us the cause of all this. Should be him shouldering the blame not all his conquests. And those phone calls I'm 💯 sure were Alan. He was full if marching powder alone and horny. Had no one else to turn to.

• Heart
An I defended her 😔 I'm beginning to think everyone else will be the bad ones while the 2 who's marriage it is will walk away like nothing happened
I feel so sorry for Susie and I still do as it must be hell being married to that monster.
I think it’s disgusting though if Susies known about all the other women he’s slept with yet allowed them to receive lots of abuse online . If she’s known and Alans told these women his marriage is over, it is bang out of order how she has let these women be dragged through this mess and left without a name . Yeah it’s a bit seedy them having sex with a much older man etc but it’s 2022 hardly crime of the Century.

I've said before people are continuing to vilify Dianne and any other femal but he's walking away fresh? This is all his fault and kerry is continuing under fake pages to harass Dianne. Dianne is at fault to a degree but come on Shagger us the cause of all this. Should be him shouldering the blame not all his conquests. And those phone calls I'm 💯 sure were Alan. He was full if marching powder alone and horny. Had no one else to turn to.
All those phone calls were received fish finger night when he was off his face . I think he’s been phoning her looking for his hole as someones told that lassie he’s staying close to where she lives at the Moment

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I feel so sorry for Susie and I still do as it must be hell being married to that monster.
I think it’s disgusting though if Susies known about all the other women he’s slept with yet allowed them to receive lots of abuse online . If she’s known and Alans told these women his marriage is over, it is bang out of order how she has let these women be dragged through this mess and left without a name . Yeah it’s a bit seedy them having sex with a much older man etc but it’s 2022 hardly crime of the Century.
That's my annoyance. She's let all the rest go so decided Dianne was a threat? Us this all about the money or was she really feart he had found love? Now Dianne maybe be kinda open sexually I doubt she'd like the swinging side. He ain't giving that up is he? So what is this all about?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That's my annoyance. She's let all the rest go so decided Dianne was a threat? Us this all about the money or was she really feart he had found love? Now Dianne maybe be kinda open sexually I doubt she'd like the swinging side. He ain't giving that up is he? So what is this all about?
duck actually knows a think is the blunt answer now 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
something about Dianne has been threat , I mean no offence to her but she is the least attractive of the women I’ve seen so it can’t be looks that are the issue the other two are really attractive pretty girls who are about 10 & 15 years younger than Dianne if she’s nearly 40 as claimed . I wonder too if it has been the large amount of money Dianne supposedly has been getting that’s been the problem

Reactions: 10
Probably he threatened to exposed suzie for all her wrong doings as well as Kerry's aswell, hense the sudden change in all their behaviour. Dragging innocent people into things left right and centre isn't fair and they should all be ashamed of their behaviour

Gives me the dry boak talking about women dry humping his head “come room & hump the front of my face “🤢🤢🤢
Knowing what we all know now …….he’s still a creepy bastert. Can hear one of the boys saying “too far” in background & looking really uncomfortable
Absolutely this. I couldn’t face watching it all, but the parts I caught just reinforce how little he has changed since those Tweets so the fact they’re old doesn’t make the slightest bit of difference. He’s rotten to the core.

Born again Church 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
something about Dianne has been threat , I mean no offence to her but she is the least attractive of the women I’ve seen so it can’t be looks that are the issue the other two are really attractive pretty girls who are about 10 & 15 years younger than Dianne if she’s nearly 40 as claimed . I wonder too if it has been the large amount of money Dianne supposedly has been getting that’s been the problem
Or was it because it was openly done on Tiktok? The comments ts and videos etc? For everyone to see that's humiliating. I'd imagine swinging is done on the quiet

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Absolutely this. I couldn’t face watching it all, but the parts I caught just reinforce how little he has changed since those Tweets so the fact they’re old doesn’t make the slightest bit of difference. He’s rotten to the core.

Born again Church 😭😭😭
That’s exactly what I thought. He wants to drag himself kicking & screaming into the 21st century. He looks, talks & acts like a washed has been. Except he never was relevant

Reactions: 10
Or was it because it was openly done on Tiktok? The comments ts and videos etc? For everyone to see that's humiliating. I'd imagine swinging is done on the quiet
that could be another thing. I’d imagine it must be something you’d keep quiet about

Reactions: 4
There’s no shame in defending a victim. Just pitiful that she’s got such little self respect that she continues to put up with it and they’re willing to tear down others in the process.

Swinging on the quiet 🤣 all this swinging chat is hilarious 😂 also Suzie writing all those things to women who were defending Alan, shouting shes been fucked over and cheated on and blah blah yet she done the same thing to another woman??? Nah that tit doesnt sit right with me, all shouting about girl code? Shes a hypocrite

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Swinging on the quiet 🤣 all this swinging chat is hilarious 😂 also Suzie writing all those things to women who were defending Alan, shouting shes been fucked over and cheated on and blah blah yet she done the same thing to another woman??? Nah that tit doesnt sit right with me, all shouting about girl code? Shes a hypocrite
No girl code there at all if she’s known and let these lassies be slaughtered for nothing

There’s no shame in defending a victim. Just pitiful that she’s got such little self respect that she continues to put up with it and they’re willing to tear down others in the process.
It was more that I openly berated her husband when she's just as bad. If she has broken a marriage up too then she is just as bad as Dianne? She really shouldn't be throwing stones when living in a glass house

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.