Property Boss #3 The Hunkle, the thief and the swingers. It’s only bored housewife banter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope his human resources dept is watching.
And hopefully that response the TikTok person got was just a clueless office Jr who has since been educated 🤦🏻‍♀️😡

He also tweeted saying he sent one of his female workers home because he could smell her downstairs then wrote “#femfresh”. Seems to be quite an abusive and sexist manager. For all he knows, she could have problems or be on her time of the month. Again, his male privilege shining through🤬

His nose was probs too near his ain arse! 🤢

his ego is not going to be able to handle him being known as banned from a swingers club
And he can’t moan on TikTok cos he’s no a swinger 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
something about Dianne has been threat , I mean no offence to her but she is the least attractive of the women I’ve seen so it can’t be looks that are the issue the other two are really attractive pretty girls who are about 10 & 15 years younger than Dianne if she’s nearly 40 as claimed . I wonder too if it has been the large amount of money Dianne supposedly has been getting that’s been the problem
I think it was because Dianne was the first one to out him in her live. Before this we all thought he was a creepy bastard but this proved it and we wouldnt have had a clue regarding their lifestyle if beastly baws wasnt exposed as a cheat

Reactions: 4
I just think its twisted dianne kids are talking about her relationship at the school

Reactions: 8
I think the tweets and everything else is just the start of the darkness of this bleep. 🤢 I wouldn't be suprised if he was creeping around in a balaclava ready to pounce on anyone or thing walking by him!!

Reactions: 12
It was more that I openly berated her husband when she's just as bad. If she has broken a marriage up too then she is just as bad as Dianne? She really shouldn't be throwing stones when living in a glass house
Exaxtly. At the end of the day they are all adults and all fucked up but the fact suzie us openly trolling someone for being a home wrecker when she did the same thing. She may have been in an open marriage but the man she had the affair with wasnt.

See if that's true about them get a divorce and he has taken off the wedding ring. Maybe he has told Suzie he will sign the house over to her if her and her niece keep him name off social media

I know we know what has came out is just the tip of the iceberg but maybe he thinks he can still salvage what's left of his reputation and career if he can put an end to suzie and the niece slating him 🤷‍♀️

Susie is no victim in this she is seeking attention because she needs it. Susie has went with multiple people over the years on holidays etc. the reason Susie has went to such lengths is because she has no control over him now. He has finally left the home that is HIS but has offer her multiple options and she wouldn’t agree because she was loosing her grip, now she has no option she thought by putting it all over the internet and hacking his Facebook (it was Susie doing the calls at 3am ) she has also being phoning harrasing both other women.If Susie is over it why is she going to such methods .. bizzare behaviour if you think about it . People are so quick to judge its the other women or womens fault. In actual fact this marriage ( that there is NO divorce for as they were married in vegas it’s not legal here) has been over for a very long time and Susie knows it has it’s been toxic the police have been phoned On multiple occasions over the years. Susie is just not happy the fact he’s found someone and she’s not it’s all about egos in this Story and innocent people and kids are being spoken badly about all over different platforms it’s time people knew the actual truth behide it all.. Susie also takes drugs so she isn’t as innocent as she’s acting on these platforms….. oh and Kerry don’t get me started on that absolute waste of space I know Kerry all to well Botox is one of many things oor Kerry has done ….stop feeding in to egos

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Susie is no victim in this she is seeking attention because she needs it. Susie has went with multiple people over the years on holidays etc. the reason Susie has went to such lengths is because she has no control over him now. He has finally left the home that is HIS but has offer her multiple options and she wouldn’t agree because she was loosing her grip, now she has no option she thought by putting it all over the internet and hacking his Facebook (it was Susie doing the calls at 3am ) she has also being phoning harrasing both other women.If Susie is over it why is she going to such methods .. bizzare behaviour if you think about it . People are so quick to judge its the other women or womens fault. In actual fact this marriage ( that there is NO divorce for as they were married in vegas it’s not legal here) has been over for a very long time and Susie knows it has it’s been toxic the police have been phoned On multiple occasions over the years. Susie is just not happy the fact he’s found someone and she’s not it’s all about egos in this Story and innocent people and kids are being spoken badly about all over different platforms it’s time people knew the actual truth behide it all.. Susie also takes drugs so she isn’t as innocent as she’s acting on these platforms….. oh and Kerry don’t get me started on that absolute waste of space I know Kerry all to well Botox is one of many things oor Kerry has done ….stop feeding in to egos

Reactions: 9
Na they r back together now she got what she wanted which was to humiliate him she's backing down..Her n Kerry started this but want to walk away with clean hands 😂😂😂. Whilst Dianne and who ever else get vilified.

The only real toxic thing on the app is her husband!
I've defended Susie and gave Dianne i
It was more that I openly berated her husband when she's just as bad. If she has broken a marriage up too then she is just as bad as Dianne? She really shouldn't be throwing stones when living in a glass house
I've ended up in full arguments with Dianne because I believed what I was being told from a certain person. Now they don't want involved with it all, even though it was them that started all this, I'm raging.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
wow that’s all shocking if true
why would Susie hack his phone to chat to women & arrange naughty afternoons?
I asked lassie involved with the 3am calls , she’s never spoke to Susie & Susies never called her. She’s spoken to Susies best friend to explain everything and her niece but never Susie direct . She was told last night Alan is living in the same area as her, so she is thinking since the calls were on the night he was fleeing he has been looking for either an argument or looking for his hole if he was nearby . It was presumed the calls were Dianne though as that day she was putting up things she shouldn’t have on the fan club accounts , explicit pictures etc.

You never know what goes on behind closed doors . It’s an absolutely toxic situation for all involved they all need help I think , I couldn’t live like that .

Reactions: 6
I asked lassie involved with the 3am calls , she’s never spoke to Susie & Susies never called her. She’s spoken to Susies best friend to explain everything and her niece but never Susie direct . She was told last night Alan is living in the same area as her, so she is thinking since the calls were on the night he was fleeing he has been looking for either an argument or looking for his hole if he was nearby . It was presumed the calls were Dianne though as that day she was putting up things she shouldn’t have on the fan club accounts , explicit pictures etc.

You never know what goes on behind closed doors . It’s an absolutely toxic situation for all involved they all need help I think , I couldn’t live like that .
I defended Susie right from the start because I was told she was an innocent victim in all this. I've given Dianne hell because of everything I was told off of a certain person. I'm now constantly trolled by Dianne, who likes to comment on my weight etc, she also told me my husband cheats on me with slimmer girls, I'm overweight, but I'm no morbidly obese, I'm 12st 6lbs. Anyway Dianne might've fell for Alan's lies but she's one vindictive, nasty horrible lassy in real life. This isn't her first rodeo with a married man, her windows got put in before because she got caught having it off with a married man who owned a pub. She's no victim, she's rancid

• Wow
Reactions: 13

its not the first time they’ve hacked phones. These people aren’t the nice people you think… word is on the grape vine between people on the app have been modified to certain peoples advantage. If the girl answered they 3am calls it would have been a drunken toxic susie they would have got ? And if this girl thinks it was him why was she phoning accusing Diane last night in they screen recordings …
There is so much more to this than meets the eye lests be honest here there trying to vilify Diane when they are hacking and modifying things to they’re advantage…
Susie sheilds isn’t a nice person at all she had to leave a certain job because of her behaviour. I am in no way taking sides but this tit is getting out of hand and it’s time people realised how verdict Susie sheilds really is and from knowing them it’s not unknown for her to be out her head phoning women

Reactions: 3
I actually couldn’t give a flying duck about their marriage or any gossip from it, bleeping weirdos. Arguing like weans on tiktok about it, telling folk she flung his claes oot on the grass. I’d be glad to get flung oot so I stopped getting migraines from the wallpaper. They are all sleazy trash bags.

what I care about is someone who has “social influencer” status, that perpetuates rape culture. That doesn’t understand how in this day and age, he should take accountability for his old public vile tweets. I don’t think people like that deserve a platform or a voice when many women and children are silenced against reporting their abuse/assaults because of feeling shamed by big bastard cunts like him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

I've ended up in full arguments with Dianne because I believed what I was being told from a certain person. Now they don't want involved with it all, even though it was them that started all this, I'm raging.
susie sheilds is good at playing people. You ask anyone who lives in Hamilton or worked with her she’s isn’t a nice women at all

Reactions: 11
I actually couldn’t give a flying duck about their marriage or any gossip from it, bleeping weirdos. Arguing like weans on tiktok about it, telling folk she flung his claes oot on the grass. I’d be glad to get flung oot so I stopped getting migraines from the wallpaper. They are all sleazy trash bags.

what I care about is someone who has “social influencer” status, that perpetuates rape culture. That doesn’t understand how in this day and age, he should take accountability for his old public vile tweets. I don’t think people like that deserve a platform or a voice when many women and children are silenced against reporting their abuse/assaults because of feeling shamed by big bastard cunts like him.
Stopped getting migraines from their wallpaper 🤣🤣🤣🤣 sorry that was the only reason I put laughing face on ur post. All the rest you have said regarding the tweets is right tho he needs to be held accountable for them. I have an email sitting waiting I've got someone looking for all the tweets I'm sure other ppl have emailed newspaper but I am too. Asked in the email to remain anonymous however they may use my maiden name Ms Tattle 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11

THIS ^^
The only souls I feel sorry for in this tit show are the wee deid dug and the cat

Shieldsy is a shamelessly problematic influencer who cultivates a following on social media for personal, financial and sexual gain. That’s what Tattlers are in an uproar about. The rest is just farts in the wind and we comment on it cos they air it all for the world to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Yeah I'm not a fan of Dianne at all, but she's taking the full flack whiles he's smiling and acting the big I AM. Those 2 have backed down. Dianne kids have been dragged into it too. It's went too far on that side. But the big shaggers darkerside needs exposing not Dianne

I hope your OK Elaine. They've used soshal media to full advantage. Probably sitting together all ok while we are all going after Dianne.

Last edited:
susie sheilds is good at playing people. You ask anyone who lives in Hamilton or worked with her she’s isn’t a nice women at all
Don't get me wrong the things Dianne said to Susie we're awful, she was talking about her not having kids or about being unable to have them, said she was an alcoholic, swinger etc. U believed what I was being told, that Dianne was spouting lies to make Susie look bad, but Dianne also said things that she could only have known by Alan telling her. I know think he's played them all like fiddles. Now they've stepped back but left the mess they made for everyone else to deal with 🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.