Property Boss #3 The Hunkle, the thief and the swingers. It’s only bored housewife banter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No girl code there at all if she’s known and let these lassies be slaughtered for nothing
Exactly! Wonder how that poor woman felt when suzie was shagging her man! There absloutly vile dragging all sorts of people into their toxic marriage

Reactions: 8
I think he has gave dianne the story of hes split from the wife and told her all sorts about susie. Sorry but it should be her pervert of a husband she should be dragging over hot coals he is the one married dianne was single. Not excusing her but its facts! Really looking at susies comments it was constantly slating dianne. why her? Why not any of the other lassies and most of all why not her man she would say things like he's got a rash etc with laughing faces but I would have been calling him for everything

Reactions: 9
I think he has gave dianne the story of hes split from the wife and told her all sorts about susie. Sorry but it should be her pervert of a husband she should be dragging over hot coals he is the one married dianne was single. Not excusing her but its facts! Really looking at susies comments it was constantly slating dianne. why her? Why not any of the other lassies and most of all why not her man she would say things like he's got a rash etc with laughing faces but I would have been calling him for everything
Her man is the biggest rash walking

• Haha
No girl code there at all if she’s known and let these lassies be slaughtered for nothing
She didn’t just allow it, she engineered it by getting Kerry to ‘expose’ them then sliding into the comment sections to add fuel to the fire.

I think they targetted Dianne because he went straight to her bed after Suzie threw him out, maybe he hasn’t been that committed to a bit on the side before and there were actual feelings there? Apparently Dianne’s weans had been telling their pals at school he was their maws boyfriend, it’s them I feel sorry for.

Reactions: 15
I think that susie is a jealous women that seems a bit immature and maybe Diane could of been the one he left her for, some 20 something year old probably wouldn't want him longterm. But I still cant believe she was having affairs and then doing all that to diane? Like wtf? Jist aswell they dont have any kids cause it seems they can barely bleeping look after their marriage never mind kids

Reactions: 13
40289169-B1C3-431C-8F93-F813FD5ACF4B.jpeg

Even the other women who is angry at Dianne’s got her back by the looks of it . You know who won’t stick up for Dianne I bet - Courteney

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do you know what they can all sleep with who they want. My main issue is his tweets. That’s the thing about soshal medya……you can’t control what goes out there & when I’m sure more will follow. They’ve all fucked themselves over. I have as much pity as they have shame…….zilch

Reactions: 12
Do you know what they can all sleep with who they want. My main issue is his tweets. That’s the thing about soshal medya……you can’t control what goes out there & when I’m sure more will follow. They’ve all fucked themselves over. I have as much pity as they have shame…….zilch
The tweets are vile

The tweets are inexcusable, rape and interfering with kids is a beyond horrific thing to want to do. The sleeping around part is seedy but if both parties are honest and it’s consensual it’s no big deal - he is lying to get his hole though landing lassies in the shite when it’s been found out , and the way he hounds for pictures to please himself over in a text book pushy predatory way is absolutely rank. I’m not one for pushing for people to lose their jobs but how can Purple Bricks allow him near their female staff and clients , and into the homes of families with kids knowing what they know

Reactions: 15
🙏🏼
I’m waiting on more to come too…I reckon we’ve only scraped the surface. Multiple people have contacted Purple Bricks by now, if that doesn’t impact him then I’m pretty sure reasonably intelligent, sane people who recognise him for what he is won’t be doing business with him or them. Or letting him coach their children.

I highly doubt the hangers simping in his comments are the type to be buying and selling houses. They’re filler for his Tik Tok attention seeking, but meaningless to his bottom line and I hope that’s where this comes to haunt him, right in the pocket.

Reactions: 10
🙏🏼
I’m waiting on more to come too…I reckon we’ve only scraped the surface. Multiple people have contacted Purple Bricks by now, if that doesn’t impact him then I’m pretty sure reasonably intelligent, sane people who recognise him for what he is won’t be doing business with him or them. Or letting him coach their children.

I highly doubt the hangers simping in his comments are the type to be buying and selling houses. They’re filler for his Tik Tok attention seeking, but meaningless to his bottom line and I hope that’s where this comes to haunt him, right in the pocket.
And if Purple Bricks don’t take any sort of action then that shows their values as a company. BOYCOTT❌

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Shes Defos one for a watching tho her! Dont think she cares if hes married or anything she already lied in that ridiculous video which her look even more stupid!
Courtney is still all over him despite her being tagged in those tweets , she’s seen what he wants to do to women & children . That says it all about what kind of person she is

Alan Shields will not be welcome in CJS Townhouse Glasgow or After8 in Edinburgh if it re opens due to his tweets.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Courtney is still all over him despite her being tagged in those tweets , she’s seen what he wants to do to women & children . That says it all about what kind of person she is
Some folk are happy of any attention. Here’s hoping she’s not pregnant if that’s her moral compass

Reactions: 4
Anyone seen the tweet about its lucky the women he works with are all munters so he doesn't want to "pump" them... I'm sure they are all devasted at that fact. The prick who does he think he is!? Also how 50 shades of grey was shite and he could write a better book in an hr with all the filth in his mind. Can't doubt that perv!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Anyone seen the tweet about its lucky the women he works with are all munters so he doesn't want to "pump" them... I'm sure they are all devasted at that fact. The prick who does he think he is!? Also how 50 shades of grey was shite and he could write a better book in an hr with all the filth in his mind. Can't doubt that perv!!
Hope his human resources dept is watching.

Alan Shields will not be welcome in CJS Townhouse Glasgow or After8 in Edinburgh if it re opens due to his tweets.
banned from the shagging shack all he’s left is the sun shack

well done all the mad durty swingers😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
He also tweeted saying he sent one of his female workers home because he could smell her downstairs then wrote “#femfresh”. Seems to be quite an abusive and sexist manager. For all he knows, she could have problems or be on her time of the month. Again, his male privilege shining through🤬
How mortified and embarrassed would you be to see your manager wrote that about you on a public account!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.