Property Boss #3 The Hunkle, the thief and the swingers. It’s only bored housewife banter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did see you were getting pulled in a did want to message you and warn you butI was unsure if I should have
I was made to believe that he'd cheated on Susie once and it was all because of dianne, then the truth all started coming out, the different girls dating back years etc. I defended Susie on the troll pages as the things that were said were awful and relentless. I was then tagged in everything and anything to do with it n before I knew it I was in the middle of it, and left to deal with it alone. Don't get me wrong, I'm a big girl and I can take the abuse off Dianne, I laugh it off. I just feel like a bit of a silly c**t for believing EVERYTHING that I was told without questioning any of it, that's solely my own fault but lesson learned 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 12
for me it’s Aldo and Courtney my most hated . Such a mental few weeks

Dianne was really horrible to Elaine it wasn’t nice to see happen
There seems to be lot going on between a lot of different accounts so who can say for sure it’s coming from Diane’s camp? As I previously mentioned it’s so easy to go for the way someone looks or their appearance…. It’s done everyday…

Reactions: 4
Well it must be her she’s left the voicemail texts etc..
Yeah it must be as the one I know would absolutely tit herself if Susie phoned her 🤣 she genuinely didn’t know about Susie and was really upset when this all kicked off & she found out about the wife .

Nope go back to the first thread I did try tell you all that they were both as bad as each other!
Yeah I’m saying since the tweets there has been a lot more coming on saying stuff about Suzie. We’re way past whos shagging who & why. Deflecting from the tweets won’t make them disappear. I just feel a few things are being planted (not by you) then they disappear.

Reactions: 8
Yeah it must be as the one I know would absolutely tit herself if Susie phoned her 🤣 she genuinely didn’t know about Susie and was really upset when this all kicked off & she found out about the wife .
I wasn’t aware what one it was… just know she regretted leaving voice notes etc but there was a few so a wasn’t sure what ones who as when a was told the person never mentioned what girl it was there’s so many 😂

Reactions: 1
I wasn’t aware what one it was… just know she regretted leaving voice notes etc but there was a few so a wasn’t sure what ones who as when a was told the person never mentioned what girl it was there’s so many 😂
So many he’s a dirty dog:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
I was actually thinking that at time she was on lol

My skin has just crawled down the hall & out the letter box 🤢
Hope ye don't live near big aldos pal or his boaby might be in that letterbox waiting for ur skin ☠

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Courtney's got off lightly in my opinion. Has anyone found out if there's any truth in the rumour that she's pregnant?
I think she’s the worse shes the one who has known about the wife and has kept going there
No idea if she’s pregnant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.