Property Boss #3 The Hunkle, the thief and the swingers. It’s only bored housewife banter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a week on Tattle, I've went from defending Susie hating Dianne and Courtney and big shagger to still hating shagger and feeling sorry for Dianne and still defending Susie to now Disliking them all except shagger he will always be hated 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I defended a woman who'd been cheated on by her husband, a woman I was told was loyal to a fault, it's my own fault for not stopping to think before posting comments to Dianne. I already didn't like Dianne because when we were friendly I opened up to her about how I hated the way I looked and how I wanted to lose weight and the first opportunity she had to use it against me she did, and this was before I started defending Susie. Lesson learned x
She’s an absolute witch of the highest order for doing that to you. The things she said to you are awful. I hope you’re ok 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Think about it, if this is true, who do they want the fall guy to be???? Who is the person they are wanting everyone to blame???? So they become all happy families again????
If they or friends are behind the troll accounts trying to vilify Diane who isn’t to say they are behind the fan pages also, maximum damage, maximum hate!!! So else would know this information other than Alan? I’m just not sure anyone can say anything for sure of what anyone has actually said or done. What’s the easiest thing to go at someone for? Their weight, their looks? Seen plenty said about Dianes weight and looks and her kids? Do these people actually know them personally? Why has She stayed quiet? Who knows what she’s been told or been said behind the scenes? If she’s getting harassed and trolled maybe she’s wary about opening her mouth… if both Alan and Susie are that toxic and manipulating them who knows either Of them could be behind them or one of there wee hangers on wanting to mix the pot 🤷🏽‍♀️

How do u thing she’s managed to get all these womens phone numbers ? Susies always managed to get numbers she’s very well adapt to all this the reason she’s making such a fuss is because Kerry wanted to posted it all over social media when in actual facts there’s a lot could be posted about susie and Kerry to damage them.

am not here for sides am just here because these people honestly think people don’t really know them in real life it’s a toxic shambles
Susie has never rang Lauren, never spoken to each other

30ABFA6E-1F6E-4E0E-870D-237EAB8F5A21.jpeg

She’s an absolute witch of the highest order for doing that to you. The things she said to you are awful. I hope you’re ok 💗
Honestly, it's water off a ducks back to me. Christ, I'm only 12st but the way Dianne speaks you'd think I was 20st. I'm working to shift the weight, joined a gym etc but she'll always be toxic. What really annoyed me was her saying to me that my husband cheats on me with slim, toned girls and that she had proof. My husband is with me all the time, he doesn't drink so he doesn't go to bars, clubs etc, anything we do we do together. I asked her to show me the proof because I've been with him 12yrs and I can't even get him to take a photo or go on social media, it's not for him, he's too old lol, he's 54. But my point is, I might've believed her accusation if he went out to bars etc and it could've caused alot if trouble, it could've ended my marriage, it's just as well I know that we're solid.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What a week on Tattle, I've went from defending Susie hating Dianne and Courtney and big shagger to still hating shagger and feeling sorry for Dianne and still defending Susie to now Disliking them all except shagger he will always be hated 😂😂😂😂😂
At least we’re all agreed that Shieldsy is loved by no one on here.
no offence to anyone but I’m wary of all these pop ups now vilifying Suzie. I’m not saying I don’t believe it……there’s always 3 sides to a story. Just the dropping a comment or 2 then disappearing. It’s only been happening since the tweets came out. That’s the cynic in me lol.
still say they are ALL toxic

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She had been doing the dirty behind her boyfriends back with Alan since 2019, I’m not sure when it ended as I fell out with her when her boyfriend who is also my friend caught her cheating . It’s only within the last week I have been back in touch with her. I might not like her for what she did but I’ve known her for a very long time so I can’t dislike her forever .

The texts shown are just a small selection of texts, there was a lot more especially on Snapchat which I seen with my own eyes not hearsay when her devastated boyfriend found them .

Dianne had been harassing her on the fan club pages the day of the 3am calls so that’s why she presumed it was Dianne. She had been waiting to get hold of Dianne for a while but it was only yesterday she got given her number and address. Harassing not only her but others too .

The calls at 3am were not answered so god knows who it was, someone on Alan’s Facebook anyway . But the chats have all been Alan, arranging to meet up etc - it was Alan who turned up and shagged her not Susie.

I’m not defending Susie at all btw I think there is an awful lot more to it and it’s a sad situation for all involved, but I know for sure those texts were from Alan and the rest which aren’t shown due to being explicit.

His phone wasn’t hacked it was just another of his excuses when he was caught with his pants down
This is dangerous if they have Diane home address as she does clearly have children, playing devils advocate here, what if anyone is physically hurt all for lies and other peoples deception of this girl and it’s been trolls or them behind this looking for maximum damage for Diane to be the fall guy

Reactions: 4
for me it’s Aldo and Courtney my most hated . Such a mental few weeks

Dianne was really horrible to Elaine it wasn’t nice to see happen

Reactions: 7
Honestly, it's water off a ducks back to me. Christ, I'm only 12st but the way Dianne speaks you'd think I was 20st. I'm working to shift the weight, joined a gym etc but she'll always be toxic. What really annoyed me was her saying to me that my husband cheats on me with slim, toned girls and that she had proof. My husband is with me all the time, he doesn't drink so he doesn't go to bars, clubs etc, anything we do we do together. I asked her to show me the proof because I've been with him 12yrs and I can't even get him to take a photo or go on social media, it's not for him, he's too old lol, he's 54. But my point is, I might've believed her accusation if he went out to bars etc and it could've caused alot if trouble, it could've ended my marriage, it's just as well I know that we're solid.
No wonder the bold yin took to her. She’s as toxic , shallow & as insecure as him. She’s obv jealous of your relationship

no offence to anyone but I’m wary of all these pop ups now vilifying Suzie. I’m not saying I don’t believe it……there’s always 3 sides to a story. Just the dropping a comment or 2 then disappearing. It’s only been happening since the tweets came out. That’s the cynic in me lol.
I'm not believing anything anymore unless I see proof😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Nope go back to the first thread I did try tell you all that they were both as bad as each other!

Reactions: 5
This is dangerous if they have Diane home address as she does clearly have children, playing devils advocate here, what if anyone is physically hurt all for lies and other peoples deception of this girl and it’s been trolls or them behind this looking for maximum damage for Diane to be the fall guy
Its not in her nature to hurt anyone . The number was passed on to her along with the address .

Reactions: 3
Never said it was your friend it’s the Courteney lassie and Diane one of them has a voicemail that she’s left drunk a don’t know for sure what one and she’s sent texts to that she knew she shouldn’t have as Alan went nuts
Yeah I saw that Susie had phoned Courtney, Courtney’s talked her way out of things

this is the thing Susie gives no fucks about kids aslong as she spreading toxicness and everyone else has to deal with it

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.