Property Boss #2 Turkey teeth, roast beef Shieldsy loves the filtered mingers and a plate of fish fingers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fuck now Tommy's name has been mentioned anyone else see who Alan models himself on fuck they could be twins
Another ex-Junior footballer. Wouldnae surprise me in the least if their paths had crossed either via football or in the world of schwinging

Reactions: 4
Another ex-Junior footballer. Wouldnae surprise me in the least if their paths had crossed either via football or in the world of schwinging
And billy Davies was a pro football player for Motherwell ( he keeps showing squad pics)

He’s just dueted with Scottishkinkerbell ……..a swinger…….hooks deployed ready to attach

message to his supporters….big shieldsy fuckin loves taking the c*nt right oot yeas

Reactions: 8
He’d actually ride anything, the desperation is pouring out him notice how that kinkerbell placed the texts so it means you have to look at her tits to read it. She’s clearly wanting a bit from him but if that’s the type of lassies he’s attracting, god knows what he’s shagged in his time

Reactions: 4
He’s just a big attention whore. Too old to be a fuckboy & too poor & too homeless to be a sugar daddy

Reactions: 12
You
I’m taking it your aunties getting back with him
Fair do’s your mum and kids deserve nothing but you have brought this all on yourself and actually fucked your aunty right over the way you publicised everything. You should be ashamed of yourself - all the shite on TikTok wasn’t about him or your aunty - it was all about you. Absolute shambles.

Reactions: 10
And why did you spend days on the internet talking about Alan an estate agent from Blantyre’s marriage? And spending a vast amount of time searching for unaltered photos of Dianne Rose?
-Cause am a nosy gossiping cow that’s how
Because we're interestit, yer honour

Reactions: 7
Rosie’s gave us a shout out We’ve made it big everyone woo hoo.
Please someone explain to me WHY would the bush get hair extensions and Botox? Nothing and I mean nothing would fix her! Rosie stop spending your weans benefits trying to get some cock

Reactions: 9
I wonder if he’s told her a lot of shite like he told the lassie I know. He maybe tells every lassie the same story .
If Courteney is pregnant n if it’s his explains why he is always defending her. Couldn’t write this mess
Wtf is she potentially carrying baby shields?

Reactions: 3
EXACTLY!! I’m a decent earner, look after myself and go on holiday twice a year…..I’m also a gossip and that’s why I’m on here
His mentality equates to this = people who work don’t like the gossip ffs get a grip Alan, all humans need entertainment and who best to advocate that - YOU ya rocket

Please someone explain to me WHY would the bush get hair extensions and Botox? Nothing and I mean nothing would fix her! Rosie stop spending your weans benefits trying to get some cock
Now we can’t say anything about her…….she’s feeling vulnerable today……..
Cos she was rat arsed last night. She’s fucked from jumping on & off all the bandwagons

Bit funny how his pals are swingers , he meets up with swingers, does tik toks with swingers but he’s deff no a swinger next he will be saying he only goes for the buffet

Reactions: 12
He's a serial name dropper. I always thought he put me in mind of someone an it's Tommy another narcissist. Wonder if auld Alan was mentioned in Tommy's news of the word exclusive. Then again he was as much of a nobody as he is today
He absolutely puts me in mind of Tommy now that he's been mentioned! I don't know why I didn't already see it even that same way of talking surely he's no modelled himself on Tommy fucking Sheridan

Reactions: 7
Bit funny how his pals are swingers , he meets up with swingers, does tik toks with swingers but he’s deff no a swinger next he will be saying he only goes for the buffet
Goes and doesn't put his keys in the bowl

Reactions: 5
Bit weird how multiple people have said they know he’s a swinger or been at parties with him. Maybe he’s scared that other swingers will reveal he’s got a wee pecker.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.