Property Boss #11 how the mighty have fell wearing Regatta n stayin at BelfastBellgrove Hotel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s what I’m wondering , has he been getting her to do his dirty work ??? I’m cringing like duck they two give me the actual boke.
Would be even funnier if that was Dugheed in your DM’s, pretending to be Shielsy, pretending to be George Jack. What a tangled web that guy weaves.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Would be even funnier if that was Dugheed in your DM’s, pretending to be Shielsy’s Pal, pretending to be George Jack. What a tangled web that guy weaves.
Imagine Dugheeds tiny tears 😂😂😂
All goes quiet with the big beast of Blantyres nonsense for a while and booooooom back with a bang 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
These voice notes are something else.

It's like they're both competing to see who can talk the most pish. It's utter nonsense. Gobbledygook.

Who the duck is Dugheed life-coaching? Who are her clients? Corpses?

• Haha
Reactions: 14

It's like they're both competing to see who can talk the most pish. It's utter nonsense. Gobbledygook.

Both must be out their faces on the gear . Daft auld horny roasters having mid life crisis’s 🤣🤣🤣

Keep going Susie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Many videos is Elaine gona do using gaz or lez voiceovers. Aw did the wee crew who hate them give her a wee pat on the head yet? Aye gaz n lez are bams but its bordering on obsessed noo 🙄 mind she put up the tweets and made out as tho she was the one that uncovered them and exposed him 🤣
She’s a pain in the arse really does my nut in

Reactions: 3

It was like listening to my daughter playing Sims, I still have second hand embarrassment 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m tellin ye the second hand embarrassment I’ve got right now is REAL!
Absolutely mortified for the 2 of them 🤣 pair a daft senile auld shaggers 🤮
He’s defo gna be wan a the auld perverts in the care home givin it “while yer doon there hen” when they are getting their slippers put on 🤢
As for Dugheed 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I am cringing so bleeping bad right now 🤣🤣 think she’s spelt her occupation wrong as well she’s mer of a couch than a coach , always somecunt on her 👀 Tiktok has been amazing the day 🤣 the property pervert getting engaged then this coming out , Rosiebush has made a comeback tae 🤣🤣
Let the drama commence 🎉👏🏽 Buzzin 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
As per KDawg's request, who's the female voice in the 50 Shades video? That's not Dugheed.

Reactions: 3
Susie has replied saying its a lassie off Instagram. Sounds as thick as he is
It sounds like someone quite young.
It’s not who Kdawg was saying it could be, deff isn’t her voice. Must be someone new

Reactions: 2
There was a name at the top of the screen briefly. Is this the one that’s now deleted? The WhatsApp messages and voice notes?

Reactions: 1
The old yins fingers are mass reporting tonight, every trawl account will be resurrected to report from 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.