Property Boss #11 how the mighty have fell wearing Regatta n stayin at BelfastBellgrove Hotel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That must be a joke surely? It’s just popped up on my fyp the video of him proposing. Awkward af.

Reactions: 7
Ooft, that's all I have to say on the matter. Wonder if he will now leave susie alone. Imagine getting engaged to a guy who's so hung up trying to hurt his EX-WIFE who he's no even divorced from. Hope Susie hings him right out to dry. And from her own account not a fake one. Wee susie fae wish aka Gemma good luck hen.

Reactions: 6
Ooft, that's all I have to say on the matter. Wonder if he will now leave susie alone. Imagine getting engaged to a guy who's so hung up trying to hurt his EX-WIFE who he's no even divorced from. Hope Susie hings him right out to dry. And from her own account not a fake one. Wee susie fae wish aka Gemma good luck hen.
He’ll never leave the poor woman alone, he would drop Gemma in an instant if Susie ever had a bang on the head & told him to come back. The day Susie moves on to someone new is the day he will flip his lid completely
I knew Gemma wasn’t all there & is a nasty horrible wee cow but come on to duck she doesn’t know him & she’s got 3 kids moving a man into her home who admitted telling the world publicly he ‘ doesn’t mind being a p***do’ … it Just shows what some girls do when they think they are on to a sugar daddy, but Gemma hen even the sugar in his tea is more than likely on tick.

• Haha
See if you were one of his pals, you’d be telling him to get a grip aye? Engaged to a bird he’s met a handful of times, he’s unhinged.

As for the bint, she’s about the 10th one this year, she’s no special. He’ll be shagging everything in Scotland still

also what’s Susie’s burner account? My FYp is Scottish tiktok Free since the bush went Mia.

He’ll never leave the poor woman alone, he would drop Gemma in an instant if Susie ever had a bang on the head & told him to come back. The day Susie moves on to someone new is the day he will flip his lid completely
I knew Gemma wasn’t all there & is a nasty horrible wee cow but come on to duck she doesn’t know him & she’s got 3 kids moving a man into her home who admitted telling the world publicly he ‘ doesn’t mind being a p***do’ … it Just shows what some girls do when they think they are on to a sugar daddy, but Gemma hen even the sugar in his tea is more than likely on tick.
Poor Susie wasting her time on that waste of energy and space for all those years. I'm sure him moving to Belfast will break all the Blantyre boys hearts 🤣🤣. The Sun Shack will definitely go under without his custom 🤣🤣🤣. He certainly is a fast worker. Imagine her looking like she's won a great prize. Gemma hen you have just signed yourself a deal with a devil. Personally I couldn't wear a ring bought with money stolen from an ex. Not just any ex though. Susies the one who told him no and to duck off. Wonder if the bling ring will be taken off

See if you were one of his pals, you’d be telling him to get a grip aye? Engaged to a bird he’s met a handful of times, he’s unhinged.

As for the bint, she’s about the 10th one this year, she’s no special. He’ll be shagging everything in Scotland still

also what’s Susie’s burner account? My FYp is Scottish tiktok Free since the bush went Mia.
He's not got any pals. Real men would tell him to duck off 🤣🤣. His "pals" are tiktok twats. Oh and Courteney the wee smelly fuckwit who gaslights men and women thinking she's all that 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
🏃🏽‍♀️🏃🏽‍♀️🏃🏽‍♀️ Me running over here after seeing the video of the worlds most awkward proposal on my fyp
What a bleeping weirdo

• Haha
Reactions: 10

@priscilla0076

Reactions: 1
Just seen the video of the twats proposal well I say seen it I paused it as soon as I saw the ring and thought nope not watching that I've just ate my breakfast. He's a deluded buffoon of a man and she's no better. They are a narcissistic match in hell together

• Haha
Poor Susie wasting her time on that waste of energy and space for all those years. I'm sure him moving to Belfast will break all the Blantyre boys hearts 🤣🤣. The Sun Shack will definitely go under without his custom 🤣🤣🤣. He certainly is a fast worker. Imagine her looking like she's won a great prize. Gemma hen you have just signed yourself a deal with a devil. Personally I couldn't wear a ring bought with money stolen from an ex. Not just any ex though. Susies the one who told him no and to duck off. Wonder if the bling ring will be taken off

He's not got any pals. Real men would tell him to duck off 🤣🤣. His "pals" are tiktok twats. Oh and Courteney the wee smelly fuckwit who gaslights men and women thinking she's all that 🙄
How many times do you think that nasty wee boot Courteney Burgoyne has played Goodnight Girl the day 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
First thing that came on my FYP. Unbelievable. Hope suzie is sitting back laughing. Her time will come when she will meet someone, the right someone. Some at the same stage of life, no dependents and they can enjoy themselves. Aldo away to play daddy again, we’ll see how long it takes him to get bored. Cringe of a proposal as if they’re 16.

👩🏼‍🦽💨💨 got here as quick as I could 😜 wtf have I just seen!!! Big beast is engaged to big Pete. Since he's blocked me on my account for abusing him I had to use my lassies account then I blocked him from her account cause well we aw know he likes teenage lassies 🤮 imagine getting engaged to someone, having him near your children after what he has said! It's not just silly rumours made up by us tayto hoosewives there's actual evidence in black and white. The proposal was embarrassing the argos wedding ring is embarrassing and him and his regatta body warmer are embarrassing!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
👩🏼‍🦽💨💨 got here as quick as I could 😜 wtf have I just seen!!! Big beast is engaged to big Pete. Since he's blocked me on my account for abusing him I had to use my lassies account then I blocked him from her account cause well we aw know he likes teenage lassies 🤮 imagine getting engaged to someone, having him near your children after what he has said! It's not just silly rumours made up by us tayto hoosewives there's actual evidence in black and white. The proposal was embarrassing the argos wedding ring is embarrassing and him and his regatta body warmer are embarrassing!
One of her weans is a teenage lassie too. Wtf is she thinking.

• Wow
One of her weans is a teenage lassie too. Wtf is she thinking.
She's off her nut. If you'd met a new partner and they brought all that drama with them you'd be like c ya pal. She enjoys it as much as him, right in there trying to slate Susie and her pals. Life has a funny way of paying people back for the tit they cause.

He'd known Susie for 27 years and look how he treated her. He's know Pete for 5 mins.

She's off her nut. If you'd met a new partner and they brought all that drama with them you'd be like c ya pal. She enjoys it as much as him, right in there trying to slate Susie and her pals. Life has a funny way of paying people back for the tit they cause.

He'd known Susie for 27 years and look how he treated her. He's know Pete for 5 mins.
Petes unhinged , as in totally off her rocker I mean who sits harassing her new man’s exes pals threatening to stick them into the social.. she had only been with him a week when she done that 🥴 I honestly believe after all the disgusting things he’s done to Susie & the other girls that Pete is the bad karma he deserves, she will duck him up big time when it goes tits up ( which of course it will ) she’s seriously no right in the nut .

• Haha
I didn’t even know this page had a revival till I searched it after seeing the most awkward proposal of my life on my fyp 🤣
Surely bleeping no 🤣🤣🤣🤣 auld foosty baws really will do anything for a place to stay 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Many videos is Elaine gona do using gaz or lez voiceovers. Aw did the wee crew who hate them give her a wee pat on the head yet? Aye gaz n lez are bams but its bordering on obsessed noo 🙄 mind she put up the tweets and made out as tho she was the one that uncovered them and exposed him 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The man is a walking cliche of a male mid life crisis 🤣🤣🤣 he's done it to get to Suzie, I hope she's sitting pissing her pants right now cause she knows exactly what that lassie has coming 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Many videos is Elaine gona do using gaz or lez voiceovers. Aw did the wee crew who hate them give her a wee pat on the head yet? Aye gaz n lez are bams but its bordering on obsessed noo 🙄 mind she put up the tweets and made out as tho she was the one that uncovered them and exposed him 🤣
She’s a crackpot , she was talking to that other nut Kerry aswell and have her Diane’s address aswell did she no?
Mind she was on here with her full email address as her user name hahaha
She is an hole

She’s a crackpot , she was talking to that other nut Kerry aswell and have her Diane’s address aswell did she no?
Mind she was on here with her full email address as her user name hahaha
She is an hole
Gave ***

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.