Property Boss #11 how the mighty have fell wearing Regatta n stayin at BelfastBellgrove Hotel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus look at the latest one πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ
He likes to be called Daddy in the sack

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Did anyone believe they were cousins? Surely no. duck imagine those 2 together. 2 50 Yr olds fake tanned to the max 🀒. Fuckin sew them together got a nice leather handbag. If I haven't said it before Gemma yer a lucky lucky lassie. But no as lucky as Susie she's free πŸ™‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I had a wee gander when KDawg was talking about it aswell. It's hard to tell it if they're all part of the same conversation in that video because the responses don't make sense. duck knows anyway.. But he calls her a name (Bergin??) Surely thats not him trying to pronounce Burgoyne? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5
I had a wee gander when KDawg was talking about it aswell. It's hard to tell it if they're all part of the same conversation in that video because the responses don't make sense. duck knows anyway.. But he calls her a name (Bergin??) Surely thats not him trying to pronounce Burgoyne? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Would make sense if it was but there’s videos of him saying her name he goes courteney boooooooorgyone they are on @dianne_shout_outs
duck knows so many lassies it’s unreal

Reactions: 3
Get Noodle Nut in to verify if it's Courtney or not. He's spent the last 6 months creaming his socks over her voice alone, he'll be able to tell.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m still trying to work out what him Dugheed were slevering on aboutπŸ₯΄
A lot of shite. You know when someone's really drunk and they're just like at the end of the day, do you know what I mean.

It's like that. Life coach my arse.

Reactions: 4
She’s never been a life coach the absolute walloper, imagine thinking you needed genuine help and intervention in your life, book a life coach for assistance and you end up sitting opposite that mad pished shagger. What’s her life advice? Find yer self a man with money from the Mearns, lie back and think of Duke Street?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A lot of shite. You know when someone's really drunk and they're just like at the end of the day, do you know what I mean.

It's like that. Life coach my arse.
She’ll have been full a wine & him full a gear , it must have made sense to them in their intoxicated state πŸ₯΄
I’m a right nosy cow I want to know who the 50 shades lassie is . Somebody needs to do a headcount how many lassies is that now in the past year, unreal .
First day of being engaged went well eh Aldo🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s never been a life coach the absolute walloper, imagine thinking you needed genuine help and intervention in your life, book a life coach for assistance and you end up sitting opposite that mad pished shagger. What’s her life advice? Find yer self a man with money from the Mearns, lie back and think of Duke Street?
Exactly, her stoating in, hair in a bee hive unbrushed, make up smudged into the face, half a can in her hand pure reeking of sauna sex. Eh no thanks I think I prefer being mental πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’ll have been full a wine & him full a gear , it must have made sense to them in their intoxicated state πŸ₯΄
I’m a right nosy cow I want to know who the 50 shades lassie is . Somebody needs to do a headcount how many lassies is that now in the past year, unreal .
First day of being engaged went well eh Aldo🀣
Whoever it is they are frantically deleting all videos on social media containing their voice πŸ˜‚

I am howling that Susie has done this, she has waited for the perfect opportunity & boom he gets engaged & she unleashes all his seedy wee voice notes 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Whoever it is they are frantically deleting all videos on social media containing their voice πŸ˜‚

I am howling that Susie has done this, she has waited for the perfect opportunity & boom he gets engaged & she unleashes all his seedy wee voice notes 😁
Aye some dirty wee cow is sweating like duck deleting anything containing her voice 🀣🀣🀣
Love that Susie must have sat with all this pish waiting for the perfect moment πŸ‘πŸ»

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So this is where yeez all are . I’m buzzingggg this thread is back with a bang πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ my fave thread , hoosewifes days out , mad Elaine commenting to Peter Andre , seedy details of dirty Aldo’s wrongdoings , this thread had it all . Susie has played an absolute blinder with these , well done doll πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So this is where yeez all are . I’m buzzingggg this thread is back with a bang πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ my fave thread , hoosewifes days out , mad Elaine commenting to Peter Andre , seedy details of dirty Aldo’s wrongdoings , this thread had it all . Susie has played an absolute blinder with these , well done doll πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ x
How long til Aldo says he was hacked for auld times sake 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg I just came looking for this thread and it didn’t disappoint. He’s engaged wtf πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wonder what's going through the old geezers head this morning. Gotta love Susie she's played a blinder with this. He will be scheming to try get back to her. Him and Gemma gathered round the table plotting. Aww hunkle Alan God Bless tattle don't bleeping love ya 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg I just came looking for this thread and it didn’t disappoint. He’s engaged wtf πŸ˜‚
Same I stopped being invested in this creep now hes everywhere again had to jump in this thread for a nosey πŸ™ˆπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.