Property Boss #11 how the mighty have fell wearing Regatta n stayin at BelfastBellgrove Hotel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I know who I'll be keeping a look out for in Belfast eh 🧐😂 all jokes aside I reckon he'll get bottled over here in no time lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why did no-one tell me we were having a revival? 😭

Great summary Cass!

Parking the drone to keep my place for the next chapter. Hopefully the one where Suzy gets in KD’s box to let rip 🤞 🙏🏼
You never paid the 20p fee to get in 🤣
Aw I hope Susie rips him to shreads. The comments on her Priscilla burner account are funny as duck I’ve missed the days where they give Aldo a good slagging sesh🤣
If she does go live She better tell everyone about Fanny pad gate😭 He was commenting on Instagram back & forward to Gemma about how his haters are Fanny pads , next thing Susie started getting samples of Fanny Pads & Adult Nappies in her pals names delivered to Susies address😭 I just learned about the Fanny pad thing the day n I canny cope with it 😭🤣🤣🤣🤣 such an Aldo thing to do he’s totally off his bleeping rocker 😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You never paid the 20p fee to get in 🤣
Aw I hope Susie rips him to shreads. The comments on her Priscilla burner account are funny as duck I’ve missed the days where they give Aldo a good slagging sesh🤣
If she does go live She better tell everyone about Fanny pad gate😭 He was commenting on Instagram back & forward to Gemma about how his haters are Fanny pads , next thing Susie started getting samples of Fanny Pads & Adult Nappies in her pals names delivered to Susies address😭 I just learned about the Fanny pad thing the day n I canny cope with it 😭🤣🤣🤣🤣 such an Aldo thing to do he’s totally off his bleeping rocker 😭🤣
Aw Suzie is hilarious with her Sandyford roasts. I am creased at the fanny pad carry on, so juvenile, so Aldo! This is the honeymoon period of a new relationship and they’re doing tit like that in their free time. How romantic.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Aw Suzie is hilarious with her Sandyford roasts. I am creased at the fanny pad carry on, so juvenile, so Aldo! This is the honeymoon period of a new relationship and they’re doing tit like that in their free time. How romantic.
Two of them publicly calling folk Fanny pads & the next thing Susies getting a tit load of them through the post addressed to all her pals he doesny like & he’s claiming it wisny him 😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣
He’s seriously no well n she canny be either if she’s accepting that as normal behaviour 🥴

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Two of them publicly calling folk Fanny pads & the next thing Susies getting a tit load of them through the post addressed to all her pals he doesny like & he’s claiming it wisny him 😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣
He’s seriously no well n she canny be either if she’s accepting that as normal behaviour 🥴
If illiteracy was a TikToker 🤓🤓

• Haha
If illiteracy was a TikToker 🤓🤓
Gemmas no the brightest bulb 🤣🤣🤣
Gutted tired Granny’s no here anymore btw we would have totally been high fiving each other last night on the live where clatty Courteney Bourgoyne Aldo’s favourite was pulled up for her vile behaviour towards Susie Shields🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Gemmas no the brightest bulb 🤣🤣🤣
Gutted tired Granny’s no here anymore btw we would have totally been high fiving each other last night on the live where clatty Courteney Bourgoyne Aldo’s favourite was pulled up for her vile behaviour towards Susie Shields🤣
She probably doesn’t realise there’s been a revival lol

Miss JJ has put up a video about her fertility issues, how she has struggled for years to have a baby & is telling folk about how she went to have her eggs frozen but they weren’t of high enough quality to be any good for IVF in the future so she’s had to learn to deal with it etc .
There the bold Kerryann Taggart Aldo’s absolute roaster of a fake niece in the comments offering to donate some of her eggs😭. Somehow I think miss Jj will be passing on yer offer ya pelter

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Miss JJ has put up a video about her fertility issues, how she has struggled for years to have a baby & is telling folk about how she went to have her eggs frozen but they weren’t of high enough quality to be any good for IVF in the future so she’s had to learn to deal with it etc .
There the bold Kerryann Taggart Aldo’s absolute roaster of a fake niece in the comments offering to donate some of her eggs😭. Somehow I think miss Jj will be passing on yer offer ya pelter
She’s as cringy AF…. I think there’s better specimens out there than kerryann 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
No way 😭. The Establishment probs wouldn’t want those eggs to experiment with.

• Haha
Heavy cringey, there’s a want aboot them.

• Heart
K Dawg is live calling Gemma Pete Burns 😂😂😂 saying she's spoiling him with a regatta coat and bodywarmer

• Haha
One of the coldest proposals I've seen in my puff.

At least she'll save money on his ring, his big cubic zirconia from Elizabeth Duke is welded on

• Haha
One of the coldest proposals I've seen in my puff.

At least she'll save money on his ring, his big cubic zirconia from Elizabeth Duke is welded on
Cold as duck. He could count on one hand the amount of times he’s met her , he’s seriously no well. Desperate for a place to stay as he’s obviously had enough of being at his dads & has had to up his game the tattoo must have no cut it. Susie knew last week he’d spent her money on a ring what an absolute shame for her, she paid for Diannes Christmas present & has now paid for Gemmas engagement ring. I really hope Susie gets an absolute belter of a guy one day, that will finish the bleep

Reactions: 10
Cold as duck. He could count on one hand the amount of times he’s met her , he’s seriously no well. Desperate for a place to stay as he’s obviously had enough of being at his dads & has had to up his game the tattoo must have no cut it. Susie knew last week he’d spent her money on a ring what an absolute shame for her, she paid for Diannes Christmas present & has now paid for Gemmas engagement ring. I really hope Susie gets an absolute belter of a guy one day, that will finish the bleep
Exactly . Sure he doesn’t even know this new wife to be ? He turns me . Looks awful too . Poor suzie but she’s well rid of him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.