Property Boss #11 how the mighty have fell wearing Regatta n stayin at BelfastBellgrove Hotel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aldo when he dyes his hair again cos Pete has kicked him out of Belfast Bellgrove. Wearing his Cuban heels so he can tell the layyydeees he’s almost 6’ on his profile. Now sells encyclopaedias instead of gaffs
Do you think he wears wee shoe inserts to give him a bit of extra height
Can totally see him in a shirt like that at a bar chatting up the laydiesss thinking he’s gorgeous 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do you think he wears wee shoe inserts to give him a bit of extra height
Can totally see him in a shirt like that at a bar chatting up the laydiesss thinking he’s gorgeous 😂
See that daft swivel jaw/pout thing he does it absolutely rips my knitting. Out the road Tam Booze

Rattling aff his auld shagging territory’s in a video about his engagement aw man he’s the gift that keeps on giving 😭😂

He mentions Glasgow harbour area too , who’s pumped him there was this the mystery wummin 😂
My moneys definitely on pishy for there 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
See that daft swivel jaw/pout thing he does it absolutely rips my knitting. Out the road Tam Booze

My moneys definitely on pishy for there 🤣🤣🤣
This mad pout photo makes me howl like imagine that coming to winch ye 😂

It’s somebody , could he pishy fk knows. You know he sat n thought for ages on what to say in that video n thinks he’s being hilarious 🥴🤣 Pete Burns watching nae clue he’s talking about where he pumped lassies no punted hooses 😂

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
This mad pout photo makes me howl like imagine that coming to winch ye 😂

It’s somebody , could he pishy fk knows. You know he sat n thought for ages on what to say in that video n thinks he’s being hilarious 🥴🤣 Pete Burns watching nae clue he’s talking about where he pumped lassies no punted hooses 😂
Les Dawson twin 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Aldo when he dyes his hair again cos Pete has kicked him out of Belfast Bellgrove. Wearing his Cuban heels so he can tell the layyydeees he’s almost 6’ on his profile. Now sells encyclopaedias instead of gaffs
Cuban heels 😂😂😂😂😂😂

OMG cannae cope wi you 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Btw someone said it might be her on KDawgs Live last night, i just put the clips together 😂. (Can't remember who, sorry).

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Btw someone said it might be her on KDawgs Live last night, i just put the clips together 😂. (Can't remember who, sorry).
I’m Going to have a nosy & see if she’s been getting any emojis sent to her by the big man

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is that no her that caused the big rumous and got charity match abandoned 😳. To be honest I think she'd have given him a run for his money or lack of it 😂😂😂. I thought she had better taste 😂😂
Aye that’s the one . Mind he put a video out saying he was taking part in the charity match & Cunts went mental tagging the match page in the tweets because it was for a childrens charity . They never confirmed him as a player but he said he was likely going to be playing at it .
Is this another lassie he’s been chatting to about charity & left sperm donations instead of cash 😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Aye that’s the one . Mind he put a video out saying he was taking part in the charity match & Cunts went mental tagging the match page in the tweets. They never confirmed him as a player but he said he was playing at it.
No like him to lie 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The bleep needs a psychiatrist this repetitive behaviour canny go on it just canny 😭

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.