Property Boss #11 how the mighty have fell wearing Regatta n stayin at BelfastBellgrove Hotel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww fs there you go the new relevant one throwing a spanner in the works 😂
I think you’ve been right with Kelsey, the andddddddd bits are identical. Kelsey I wouldn’t say was his type this Aayse is more it but Kelsey’s blue eyes & Rangers player Da will have been too much for the beast of Blantyre to resist. I think he’s been talking to Kelsey, Dugheed, Aalyse & ‘Miss Emma’ on those recordings . 4 women while he’s no divorced from Susie all behind Pete Burns back. He’s a dirty dog
Thank fk Dugheed lost her phone cause it’s been a while since us bored hoosewifes got to use out detective skills on this prick 🤣
Agree Cass. Think Kelsey is the voice. That’s why she’s went private before we got more evidence. Her dads toes must be curling at all her drama lol

Reactions: 4
Agree Cass. Think Kelsey is the voice. That’s why she’s went private before we got more evidence. Her dads toes must be curling at all her drama lol
You could always have a nosey at her IG page before that goes private, there’s a few where she’s talking 👍🏻

Hope her Da bursts Daddy Cool 🤣
Cringey as duck I’m genuinely affronted for auld Aldo this week cringggge 🙈

Know who needs a slap too that Pete Burns for putting up with this . Can we have a hoosewifes slap a slapper day please 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I love KD’s plan to catch them all, like some sort of wee durty Pokemon.
See the other day I was howling when she was going everyone tell Dugheed it’s my birthday & say I’m a big fan to get her in the box well kid on we want to talk about her hair or something 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If this day happens I'll need someone to lift me up to reach faces 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Just a very wee wumman so I am 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
He’s saying there’s fake profiles made of him sending out messages 😂😂😂😂
Aldo mon to duck we’ve had that excuse one of the other times you were caught , screen recordings & voice notes don’t lie ya banger 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He’s saying there’s fake profiles made of him sending out messages 😂😂😂😂
Aldo mon to duck we’ve had that excuse one of the other times you were caught , screen recordings & voice notes don’t lie ya banger 😂😂😂😂😂😂
It's ok wee pete is daft enough to believe it so its all good in the hood 🤣🤣🤣.
Or the Mearns or wherever he's prowling

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It's ok wee pete is daft enough to believe it so its all good in the hood 🤣🤣🤣.
Or the Mearns or wherever he's prowling
He’s seriously no well 😂😂😂
He’s on the prowl with knock off bottles of Miss Dior in his Da’s motors glove box 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The cunts that’s no right I bet it’s Dugheed that’s getting the letter for leaving her phone on the train 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The cunts that’s no right I bet it’s Dugheed that’s getting the letter for leaving her phone on the train 😂😂😂😂😂
These halfwits always spouting legal routes 🤣🤣🤣 Does he not know how hard it is here to prove slander? bleeping Johnny Depp couldn't but auld shagger is gonna do it? He paying his lawyer from the 15k stolen from his wife? Wish someone would just shut him up and he'd go away.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
These halfwits always spouting legal routes 🤣🤣🤣 Dies he not k ow how hard it is here to prove slander? bleeping Johnny Depp couldn't but auld shagger is gonna do it? He paying his lawyer from the 15k stolen from his wife? Wish someone would just shut him up and he'd go away.
If he would keep his wee boaby in his replica Calvin Klein boxers or at least be more discrete about it when he’s shagging about he wouldn’t be in this mess he’s only got himself to blame , the daft auld bastards leaving shagging receipts all over the place FFS ALDO DID YOU NO LISTEN TO WAYNE ROONEYS INFIDELITY ADVICE 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If he would keep his wee boaby in his replica Calvin Klein boxers or at least be more discrete about it when he’s shagging about he wouldn’t be in this mess he’s only got himself to blame , the daft auld bastards leaving shagging receipts all over the place FFS ALDO
Receipts or gonorrhoea? 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.