Property Boss #11 how the mighty have fell wearing Regatta n stayin at BelfastBellgrove Hotel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but go to the police about what? She will be told to put better privacy settings on her own child’s social media. That’s it. She’s allowed her child to be put in that situation where anyone could add her .

Reactions: 6
She doesn't have a case. He can explain away adding her daughter as him being polite/some other bullshit as she messaged him from that account first.

Not defending him, but she won't get anywhere with the police with that.

Reactions: 5
Gillian shouting about people that new, she was one of the last people to find out and needs an emoji sent to convince her to phone the police. Wit 😩

Imagine magz hunter saying send three mouse emojis to represent 3 blind mice if I should do my fake job correctly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Nah sorry if some creepy auld man had added my child I wouldn't need bleeping hearts sent from strangers on a bleeping app to report it to the police!! End of day he can explain it away by saying well gill contacted me on that account so I messaged back!! bleeping clown! Also saying aw but im no a grass. Know what I'm no a grass either but you can bet yer fkn life if some pervert was contacting my child id rip his eyeballs out their sockets then tell the police about the pervert!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Gillian’s a mess of a lassie doesn’t know if she’s coming or going , she will put out a video saying she loves him the morra & having his weird emoji language conversations with him . Who the duck would say gives red hearts if you want me to go to the polis about a beast . Thank duck the doorbell went and she got to duck

Gildo Said she sent the tweets to scotty & hulk a month or so ago .. Scottys kicked off saying he never got them from Gillian & Miss jj came on cracking up saying to Gillian she never sent them to Scotty just hulk .
The thing is Scotty was aware of those tweets a month or so ago when he defended Aldo said it was years ago so it was ok you can’t judge people from what they have done in the past . No matter if Gillian sent them to him or not , Scotty knew about his behaviour & defended him on a live with Mags Hunter it’s on tiktok somewhere I’ll have a look for it .

Scotty a month ago, he knew .

Attachments

Last edited:
Aye and the bird is daft enough to say aye!! Another one that would never put her poor kids first.

Gildos a fanny end of
Could not agree more 😂😂 I was howling at that video she put up about her wee boys Dad , see when she was doing the weird jumping/screaming combo I about peed myself lol . She full on loves herself . Watch her face when she’s doing her shuffling 😂😂 she’s never in time to the music either , big size 12 man feet slapping of the ground 😂😂 her & Dundee Mama must borrow each other’s shoes 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When I first seen someone being referred to as Pete Burns I thought it was big Gildo. Why the long face Gildo?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jimmy Saviles no changed… he’s deed hen
This weeks honestly the gift that keeps on giving , mad Gildo back on the anti Aldo bandwagon .

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Shuffletruffle evidently learned English at the same school as Dugheed and Aldo.

Lesson number 1: just say any word whenever you want, it doesn't have to make sense, nobody will notice.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Incase use didn't know, the perfume Alan bought Pete burns is the same perfume Suzie wears she's in kdawgs comments saying it if we didn't know. It's another thing he repeats with women 👀🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.