Property Boss #11 how the mighty have fell wearing Regatta n stayin at BelfastBellgrove Hotel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Incase use didn't know, the perfume Alan bought Pete burns is the same perfume Suzie wears she's in kdawgs comments saying it if we didn't know. It's another thing he repeats with women 👀🤷🏽‍♀️
Dark hair ✔
Blue eyes ✔
Lush lips ✔
Tanned ✔
Blue light card ✔
Miss Dior ✔

Reactions: 7
Dark hair ✔
Blue eyes ✔
Lush lips ✔
Tanned ✔
Blue light card ✔
Miss Dior ✔
Dianne got the perfume too . That’s blown my mind how creepy is he 🤯 didn’t know it was the exact same perfume he’s a creepy bastard. I’d love to know what goes on in this cunts heed, like why are Susie & Pete blondes but the ones he just uses for his hole all have dark hair with near identical features, jobs etc . Honest to duck he’s something else

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Dianne got the perfume too . That’s blown my mind how creepy is he 🤯 didn’t know it was the exact same perfume he’s a creepy bastard. I’d love to know what goes on in this cunts heed, like why are Susie & Pete blondes but the ones he just uses for his hole all have dark hair with near identical features, jobs etc . Honest to duck he’s something else
It’s madness, a well refined pattern that’s so entrenched he’s definitely been practicing it for years. I’m sure I’ve seen old pics of Suzie where her hair was dark? He’s chasing his youth I reckon, getting the teeth and the tan, the botox and the fillers for himself and wanting his women to stay young as he gets old and tired. He’s never gonna be satisfied.

Reactions: 8
It’s madness, a well refined pattern that’s so entrenched he’s definitely been practicing it for years. I’m sure I’ve seen old pics of Suzie where her hair was dark? He’s chasing his youth I reckon, getting the teeth and the tan, the botox and the fillers for himself and wanting his women to stay young as he gets old and tired. He’s never gonna be satisfied.
I’ve never heard anything like it. It’s repetitive behaviour, the type of women, the gifts, the lies… all the same . It’s beyond creepy.
Aye I think you are right im sure Susie used to have dark hair was there not pics of her put up on here on the early threads ? I’m sure there was. I’d love to hear a fully qualified psychologist or psychotherapists opinion on Aldo.

He’s obviously into daddy kink too as that Insta conversation that was put up the other day is not the first time he’s been associated with it, I wonder if that’s why he likes them much younger too.

Reactions: 1
I’m sure Lez would be fully qualified in psychology or psychotherapy, she could help us out, just give her a few Soops.

• Haha
Has the auld shagger been seen since the voice notes etc appeared?
He’s put a tiktok up saying thanks for the congrats messages the hate 🥴 then goes on to talk about punting hooses… areas he mentions are interesting … ye sending oot subliminal messages Aldo ya warped duck 🤯
Yer no well ya bleep 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He’s put a tiktok up saying thanks for the congrats messages the hate 🥴 then goes on to talk about punting hooses… areas he mentions are interesting … ye sending oot subliminal messages Aldo ya warped duck 🤯
Yer no well ya bleep 😂
Ooh the Mearns, an she's stunning. Maybe a wee slip. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ooh the Mearns, an she's stunning. Maybe a wee slip. 😂😂😂😂
Rattling aff his auld shagging territory’s in a video about his engagement aw man he’s the gift that keeps on giving 😭😂

He mentions Glasgow harbour area too , who’s pumped him there was this the mystery wummin 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I do believe though that he thinks he belongs in the Mearns. Probably what him an the dug have in common. The arrogance seeps oot him. Tho every 6 months he gets into some other shite that gives you a wee chuckle. All these women creaming their knickers at an old leatherfaced bleep. I don't know what's happening in the world. But somethings wrong when he's a sex symbol 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I do believe though that he thinks he belongs in the Mearns. Probably what him an the dug have in common. The arrogance seeps oot him. Tho every 6 months he gets into some other shite that gives you a wee chuckle. All these women creaming their knickers at an old leatherfaced bleep. I don't know what's happening in the world. But somethings wrong when he's a sex symbol 😂😂😂😂😂
He’s a bit like a dug pishing on a lamppost , oor Aldo empties his baws & watches the telly in a place to mark his territory 🤣 he would get laughed out the Mearns in two mins in his Regatta rig oot😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yer no well ya bleep 😂
Ah I didn’t catch the place names until Lauren pointed it out. He’s as wide as the Clyde, smarmy bastard. I can never hear or read the word Pennylee without hearing Lauren giving it ‘Pennylee pump and dump’ 😭

Sorry Dianne 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ah I didn’t catch the place names until Lauren pointed it out. He’s as wide as the Clyde, smarmy bastard. I can never hear or read the word Pennylee without hearing Lauren giving it ‘Pennylee pump and dump’ 😭

Sorry Dianne 😭
He’s a fly duck , such a Aldo thing to do though 🥴.
Aw ano I drove past the big stone Penilee sign no long ago on my way to Ikea & that popped into my head 🤣🤣🤣
( also sorry for laughing Dianne 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 1
You know how in every local pub theres that auld man sitting at the bar, way past his prime but still thinks he's a lothario, but in reality he's just a sleezy auld basturt that thinks he's George Clooney...that's Aldo 🤢🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.