Property Boss #11 how the mighty have fell wearing Regatta n stayin at BelfastBellgrove Hotel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To the bold yin, shagging the daughter of an ex-Rangers player must be like finding the holy growler

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Absolutely fantastic MT. aaaaaaand I would just like to have fun with you. Would ye aye doll.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I would like to send my sincerest congratulations to this months winner of the “Aldo’s bulging vein” contribution 🤣🤣🤣🤣
If we get a live of him shouting , balling n slabbering while that vein bulges I hope Mountain Thyme gets another promotion 😂
It’s been too long since Aldo kicked aff on a live🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If we get a live of him shouting , balling n slabbering while that vein bulges I hope Mountain Thyme gets another promotion 😂
It’s been too long since Aldo kicked aff on a live🤣
I'm patiently awaiting Kelseys response.

puppy-cute.gif

Just to note, Kelsey follows awwwww the Scottish tiktok drama accounts, even Louises (Rosies burd) random pixy account she used for 2 days.

NAW I'VE JUST WENT TO GET PROOF AND SHES WENT PRIVATE.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Folk were talking about The daddy princess texts on Kdawgs live , that one isn’t Kelsey it’s a lassie called Aayyse Bergin.
ANOTHER GIRL 😭
44FAD68D-4219-4892-98BC-09F28CCE68AB.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Folk were talking about The daddy princess texts on Kdawgs live , that one isn’t Kelsey it’s a lassie called Aayyse Bergin.
ANOTHER GIRL 😭
View attachment 1418007

I've just looked up nakedglasgow on tiktok, she's got 2 talking videos and it might actually be her in the voice note too and not Kelsey 😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️.
Why has Kelsey made her tiktok private tho?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
I've just looked up nakedglasgow on tiktok, she's got 2 talking videos and it might actually be her in the voice note too and not Kelsey 😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️.
Why has Kelsey made her tiktok private tho?

Aww fs there you go the new relevant one throwing a spanner in the works 😂
I think you’ve been right with Kelsey, the andddddddd bits are identical. Kelsey I wouldn’t say was his type this Aayse is more it but Kelsey’s blue eyes & Rangers player Da will have been too much for the beast of Blantyre to resist. I think he’s been talking to Kelsey, Dugheed, Aalyse & ‘Miss Emma’ on those recordings . 4 women while he’s no divorced from Susie all behind Pete Burns back. He’s a dirty dog
Thank fk Dugheed lost her phone cause it’s been a while since us bored hoosewifes got to use out detective skills on this prick 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.