Property Boss #10 Aldos covered in pish, got a phone bounced aff his dish...got a downgrade off Wish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Her eyes suck you in”😳😳
Tell me that isn’t him🤣🤣🤣🤣
He’s as shite at remaining anonymous on fab swingers as he is shite at being an anonymous trawwwwlll . No that oor Aldo’s a swinger or anything , definitely no 😂
FFS Aldo you give the game away every time 😂
Kinkerbell’s eyes have been violated the day 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
He’s as shite at remaining anonymous on fab swingers as he is shite at being an anonymous trawwwwlll . No that oor Aldo’s a swinger or anything , definitely no 😂
FFS Aldo you give the game away every time 😂
Kinkerbell’s eyes have been violated the day 😂
It’s bleeping crazy to me she’s sitting in the car with her man like “awww he’s just my type” “he’s so good looking” etc saying he has meets with two different girls next week🤣🤣🤣 how the duck is that normal

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
It’s bleeping crazy to me she’s sitting in the car with her man like “awww he’s just my type” “he’s so good looking” etc saying he has meets with two different girls next week🤣🤣🤣 how the duck is that normal
Her man’s a damp squib from what I’ve seen of him on her lives just sits nodding his head agreeing with her .
Buckelled at Aldo being back on fabswingers after the big deal he made of not being a swinger , he swings both ways by the looks of things.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Kinkerbells a lucky lady getting treated to Aldo’s freshly waxed auld baws 🤣🤣🤣
He’s back on live this morning. Must be on a swing tho amount of swaying back & forward 🤣

Still lying through his big turkey teef. Says he had Covid beginning of January when he was living in a hotel for 4 weeks………….🤥🤥🤥

Last edited:
  • Haha
He’s back on live this morning. Must be on a swing tho amount of swaying back & forward 🤣

Still lying through his big turkey teef. Says he had Covid beginning of January when he was living in a hotel for 4 weeks………….🤥🤥🤥
Next he will be back saying He’s never been with anyone except Susie in 27 year either 😂😂😂

• Haha
Next he will be back saying He’s never been with anyone except Susie in 27 year either 😂😂😂
Thinking of starting a go fund me. Poor man’s only got 1 pair of good shoes, trousers & 1 good shirt. He’s going for more Botox before he goes on holiday tho so maybe no 🤣
He’s just a simple man. A boring man. Shouldnt do himself dirty saying these things. Provided us with weeks of entertainment 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 4
His account says he likes rimming so that’ll explain the freshly snatched hole🤣🤣🤣
The fact he’s got on it he’s looking for TV’s , do you think the daft bleep thinks that means he’s looking for a telly to watch 🤣
Starting to think oor Aldo n Kinkerbell are trawwwwwling us 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The fact he’s got on it he’s looking for TV’s , do you think the daft bleep thinks that means he’s looking for a telly to watch 🤣
Starting to think oor Aldo n Kinkerbell are trawwwwwling us 🤣
They two are the duo we didn’t know we needed🤣👏🏻

• Haha
Won't be spending my money in diamond Inn then. And as for all the silly tramps supporting him in the comments and him giving it "the comeback is better than the setback" mate yer maw should have gave yer da a blow job and gave the comeback off her chin 🤣 this ladies is why slimey sleazy men like him get away with tit cause silly tarts enable him men stick up for him yer all a disgrace would I fk even speak to anyone who said they were perving on school weans

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Won't be spending my money in diamond Inn then. And as for all the silly tramps supporting him in the comments and him giving it "the comeback is better than the setback" mate yer maw should have gave yer da a blow job and gave the comeback off her chin 🤣 this ladies is why slimey sleazy men like him get away with tit cause silly tarts enable him men stick up for him yer all a disgrace would I fk even speak to anyone who said they were perving on school weans
In a funny kind of way big Dildo the impropriety boss has done you a favour, the food is rotten (unless your a fan of rubbery imitation chicken 😂😂

• Haha
I had been wanting to try diamond Inn for ages after seeing it on tiktok even though I'm about 40 miles away but after seeing @Rolandtherat post I will not be going anywhere near it 5* food or otherwise

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.