Property Boss #10 Aldos covered in pish, got a phone bounced aff his dish...got a downgrade off Wish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has aldo made a new account for trawling? On Rosiebushless there is an account called georgesheilds41 and it got me wondering if it's oor aldo

Dunno what the story is with PB & Dugheed but this kidding on they’re cousins is like something 2 7 year olds would do when they’re pals. Now he’s promoting the hairdressers she goes to in Gallowgate. He’s booked a tattoo where I USED to go in Duke St. He can duck off away from here 😠

Reactions: 4
Dunno what the story is with PB & Dugheed but this kidding on they’re cousins is like something 2 7 year olds would do when they’re pals. Now he’s promoting the hairdressers she goes to in Gallowgate. He’s booked a tattoo where I USED to go in Duke St. He can duck off away from here 😠
Pretty sure that's were susie got her hair done recently 🤔 seen one of them that r involved way mags hunter pedalo group got Alan to wish her wee lassie happy birthday the other day 🤮 what is wrong way people. Dont think alan is happy hes not getting invited to that charity football match all the tiktokers are doing no way should he be involved way a children's hospital charity anyways.

Reactions: 6
Pretty sure that's were susie got her hair done recently 🤔 seen one of them that r involved way mags hunter pedalo group got Alan to wish her wee lassie happy birthday the other day 🤮 what is wrong way people. Dont think alan is happy hes not getting invited to that charity football match all the tiktokers are doing no way should he be involved way a children's hospital charity anyways.
They’re more concerned with the “fame” than welfare of kids. Lee Sutherland had a vid with him & PB saying they shouldered Scottish TikTok. If this is the calibre we’re aiming for we’d be as well getting Putin to drop the bomb now. 2 beasts being peoples hero’s 🤬

• Angry
Hey folks. Sorry to be that guy..I'm at basketball and permatanned wank is here. He's in a box which is usually gifted. Was wondering if anyone has all the tweets handy so I can say to the general manager we don't want the team associated with that bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hey folks. Sorry to be that guy..I'm at basketball and permatanned wank is here. He's in a box which is usually gifted. Was wondering if anyone has all the tweets handy so I can say to the general manager we don't want the team associated with that bleep.
I 💖 u 👏👏👏👏I don't have the tweets on my phone anymore but im sure one of the lassies will. He makes me sick and im fed up hearing aw it was 10 yr ago nobody spoke up about Saville until he was dead or if they did they were shut up but we won't be shut up with this its vile and just FYI some of the tweets were 8 yrs ago

Reactions: 3
[ ="Rolandtherat, post: 9265935, member: 308280"]
I 💖 u 👏👏👏👏I don't have the tweets on my phone anymore but im sure one of the lassies will. He makes me sick and im fed up hearing aw it was 10 yr ago nobody spoke up about Saville until he was dead or if they did they were shut up but we won't be shut up with this its vile and just FYI some of the tweets were 8 yrs ago
[/QUOTE]

Im just not having it. It's a massive family oriented team. Just checked his tiktok and he's said it was gifted, I'll be making sure that's the last.

Creepy bastard has spent most of the game watching the cheerleaders.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
[ ="Rolandtherat, post: 9265935, member: 308280"]
Im just not having it. It's a massive family oriented team. Just checked his tiktok and he's said it was gifted, I'll be making sure that's the last.

Creepy bastard has spent most of the game watching the cheerleaders.
[/QUOTE]
He really gives me the boak. Thank you for taking a stand against beasts while some silly tramps defend him ive deleted dugheed, diamond Inn, terrydunn and more anyone who thinks a grown man saying a child is old enough for "Bawdeep" is just as sick as he is

Hes videod the cheerleaders just so blatant about his creepy ways. they aw look young hes fkn in his 40s clatty bastard hope one of their dads see it and leather him

Him zooming in on the cheerleaders hes vile I hope someone smashes his face in. U should make him para by showing ppl beside u ur phone then pointing at him in disgust 🤣. I hate how he's on tt commenting to ppl on his vids giving it the come back is btr than the set back, ye call talking about beasting weans a setback vile ugly disgusting piece of tit

Last edited:
  • Heart
E86E4FF5-4C4B-4201-BFEC-3C471501711B.jpeg

22377A59-D096-4C35-9CB5-CEA9843FC687.jpeg

C850A9C9-24D0-48FD-B4A8-B0CD547BDD0C.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 2
👏 👏 👏 ❤ cheers hunni I had to delete them from my phone I got so angry every time I seen them I want to smash his face in. My man hated seeing me get so upset and he was getting angry wanting to fkn kill folk so for my own sanity I deleted them
My man was the same tonight. We had the kids with us so couldn't start.

I spoke to the GM and showed him the rape one, didn't have anymore so I'm sending them over tonight. It's really upsetting as a Rocks fan knowing folk will be put off going if they see his tiktok.

Does anyone have the doubling down about football banter? Or when he implied about leaking nudes?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
My man was the same tonight. We had the kids with us so couldn't start.

I spoke to the GM and showed him the rape one, didn't have anymore so I'm sending them over tonight. It's really upsetting as a Rocks fan knowing folk will be put off going if they see his tiktok.

Does anyone have the doubling down about football banter? Or when he implied about leaking nudes?
5FB29C63-2B4F-4116-B1EC-3DD460BC249C.jpeg

I can’t find the revenge one. I had to google PB tattle to find these ones. Well done you btw 👏🏼. It pisses me off that he’s still swaggering about like the Big I Am

• Heart
View attachment 1184705

I can’t find the revenge one. I had to google PB tattle to find these ones. Well done you btw 👏🏼. It pisses me off that he’s still swaggering about like the Big I Am
Thank you so much.

Honestly the way he was hanging about getting photos with everyone made my skin crawl. Thankfully I was at the other side but honestly the number of times he was videoing them.

• Angry
Fkn r4pe and beasting weans aye some banter mate fkn moron

Thank you so much.

Honestly the way he was hanging about getting photos with everyone made my skin crawl. Thankfully I was at the other side but honestly the number of times he was videoing them.
He should be barred and I hope he is. The way he speaks about woman aswell im sure i have some of those tweets I can send if they are any help xx

Fkn r4pe and beasting weans aye some banter mate fkn moron

He should be barred and I hope he is. The way he speaks about woman aswell im sure i have some of those tweets I can send if they are any help xx
Anything you've got I'm happy to take. I'm sending it all over tonight. See if he was there as a normal Punter I'd be annoyed, but when he's being given free tickets and a box I'm gonna be speaking out. And I told the GM today if he's back for free we won't be.

Reactions: 5
Anything you've got I'm happy to take. I'm sending it all over tonight. See if he was there as a normal Punter I'd be annoyed, but when he's being given free tickets and a box I'm gonna be speaking out. And I told the GM today if he's back for free we won't be.
Don't know if these are any good for you

Attachments

Thank you so, so much. ❤
Your most welcome. He walks about like he's some sort of god. He's a bleeping excuse my language here but he's a soapy tit wank. An absoloute cretin. He needs booted squarely in his wee boaby danglers a few times. Cannot stand the fucker!

Reactions: 5
Your most welcome. He walks about like he's some sort of god. He's a bleeping excuse my language here but he's a soapy tit wank. An absoloute cretin. He needs booted squarely in his wee boaby danglers a few times. Cannot stand the fucker!
I only have these one luv xx

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.