Property Boss #10 Aldos covered in pish, got a phone bounced aff his dish...got a downgrade off Wish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s gonna smash Kerry for sleeping with her Mrs…or claiming to have slept with her, I dunno for sure.
The Property Tosser is blaming Dianne for outing that Yvonne but Dianne only mentioned her name after repeated speculation on TikTok and on here.
Stephanie’s obviously is unaware of Kerry’s Mafia connections 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Stephanie’s obviously is unaware of Kerry’s Mafia connections 🤣
Oh Cass I had literally forgot about her mafia till you said that 🤣🤣🤣 howling

Awh well we all knew it was Yvonne she was all over him in comments too!

Reactions: 2
I think it's time to leave Dianne alone. She was dragged into a messy marriage and all the fuckwits of the day who really have no moral standing have had their say. Even the wee sweetie wife men got their boot in. An he still walks about like the victim. Just shows you eh? Men walk scott free and the woman is branded. I hope the fucker never finds a moments happiness again and every decent women laugh in the leathery old fuckers face!

Reactions: 4
Oh Cass I had literally forgot about her mafia till you said that 🤣🤣🤣 howling

Awh well we all knew it was Yvonne she was all over him in comments too!
How could you forget her connections with the Edinburgh Mafia and wee Raymond from Coatbridge Mad Squad with his time capsule discount code 🤣

Yvonne went missing off Tiktok at the exact time she was rumoured to have met up with him. She’s an estate agent wonder if she works for Purple Bricks?

I think it's time to leave Dianne alone. She was dragged into a messy marriage and all the fuckwits of the day who really have no moral standing have had their say. Even the wee sweetie wife men got their boot in. An he still walks about like the victim. Just shows you eh? Men walk scott free and the woman is branded. I hope the fucker never finds a moments happiness again and every decent women laugh in the leathery old fuckers face!
Feel bad for her and she was dragged into his mess and told a lot of shite , but 2 days after that live about Aldo there was another guy in the house. Folk can hate for me saying it all they like but if it was Aldo, Rosie or any of the other pelters they would be slaughtered for it. Least she seems happy right enough for now anyway . Alan will end up a sad lonely old man he will never stay faithful

Last edited:
How could you forget her connections with the Edinburgh Mafia and wee Raymond from Coatbridge Mad Squad with his time capsule discount code 🤣

Yvonne went missing off Tiktok at the exact time she was rumoured to have met up with him. She’s an estate agent wonder if she works for Purple Bricks?

Feel bad for her and she was dragged into his mess and told a lot of shite , but 2 days after that live about Aldo there was another guy in the house. Folk can hate for me saying it all they like but if it was Aldo, Rosie or any of the other pelters they would be slaughtered for it. Least she seems happy right enough for now anyway . Alan will end up a sad lonely old man he will never stay faithful
Aw man, these threads were hilarious with the mafia and Time Capsule patter, raging the TikTok trawls got involved and put everyone off.

Ye know what they say, the best way to get over a guy is get under another 😉

Reactions: 1

Cass I’m with you on that one. I just find it kinda weird when she’s under that DV programme with police & sw to have 2 guys off the internet within days around your kids. All just weird. Dunno if she’s gullible maybe but after Aldo I’d be wanting every check going done before letting anyone near my kids again

Dianne and Gary knew each other b4 she was even way alan they were pals b4 that. The lassie deserves some happiness and it seems she is. Whoever is behind the property tosser page really is a tosser themselves. Saying dianne is on tattle outing ppl wen the lassie hasn't wrote anything for ages!! Rosie bush was engaged to a fkn psychopath after a week ffs and already they have fell out 347 times called off the engagement hot tubs been stabbed domestic violence all while children are in the house engagement back on and all living happily ever after 🤣 got fk all to do way anyone if dianne has moved on at least she was single wen she moved on and no pumping 20 burds behind a wife's back I.e Alan shields! I'm sure with her previous DV she is well aware of claires law and im sure she has put it to good use b4 deciding to take their friendship to the next level.

Dianne and Gary knew each other b4 she was even way alan they were pals b4 that. The lassie deserves some happiness and it seems she is. Whoever is behind the property tosser page really is a tosser themselves. Saying dianne is on tattle outing ppl wen the lassie hasn't wrote anything for ages!! Rosie bush was engaged to a fkn psychopath after a week ffs and already they have fell out 347 times called off the engagement hot tubs been stabbed domestic violence all while children are in the house engagement back on and all living happily ever after 🤣 got fk all to do way anyone if dianne has moved on at least she was single wen she moved on and no pumping 20 burds behind a wife's back I.e Alan shields! I'm sure with her previous DV she is well aware of claires law and im sure she has put it to good use b4 deciding to take their friendship to the next level.
No one’s saying she doesn’t deserve happiness. Wouldn’t dream of comparing her to that train wreck. Pals or not one out the front door & one in the back door is a bit daft. She went through a traumatic experience with the reprobate that is PB very publicly. Personally I would’ve taken time for me & my kids to breathe & kept it all away from TikTok. They were upset by all this too.

No one’s saying she doesn’t deserve happiness. Wouldn’t dream of comparing her to that train wreck. Pals or not one out the front door & one in the back door is a bit daft. She went through a traumatic experience with the reprobate that is PB very publicly. Personally I would’ve taken time for me & my kids to breathe & kept it all away from TikTok. They were upset by all this too.
Sorry if came across as a rant to u it really wasnt I came on here, after seeing a video and then the comments in that video just no nice seeing pages make up bullshit about the lassie. Gary comforted dianne as a friend at first then asked for a chance with her. As someone who came out of a tit relationship and jumped into another one with a my best friend I know how it can be. Dianne might get lucky and end up marrying him and 13 yr down the line be as happy as I am. 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Dianne looks happy, while big foot is really not happy. Thats what we should be yapping aboot. Get the Harry n the Henderson clips back up

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry if came across as a rant to u it really wasnt I came on here, after seeing a video and then the comments in that video just no nice seeing pages make up bullshit about the lassie. Gary comforted dianne as a friend at first then asked for a chance with her. As someone who came out of a tit relationship and jumped into another one with a my best friend I know how it can be. Dianne might get lucky and end up marrying him and 13 yr down the line be as happy as I am. 😉
No need to apologise. We are all entitled to our opinion. Unfortunately if you’re putting everything out there in public then of course people are going to put their 2 cents in. I’ve no idea of anything they were before during & after. The cynic in me says err on the side of caution. I wish Diane all the best I really do. I’m so glad you got your happy ending 💗

Dianne looks happy, while big foot is really not happy. Thats what we should be yapping aboot. Get the Harry n the Henderson clips back up
I seen he was asking his followers to choose the logo for his new website. No sign of Big foot. I was so disappointed cos that would get my vote 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Those vids were hilarious 🤣🤣

No need to apologise. We are all entitled to our opinion. Unfortunately if you’re putting everything out there in public then of course people are going to put their 2 cents in. I’ve no idea of anything they were before during & after. The cynic in me says err on the side of caution. I wish Diane all the best I really do. I’m so glad you got your happy ending 💗

I seen he was asking his followers to choose the logo for his new website. No sign of Big foot. I was so disappointed cos that would get my vote 🤣🤣
Yip I 100% agree ppl will have opinions on ppls lifes that are on social media. But its ppl saying she only met him thru tt just after Alan which isn't true. I left my daughters father after a horrendous relationship and my best friend was the one to pick up the pieces he wanted a chance even tho not once had it crossed my mind to 1, get into another relationship and 2 certainly not with my best friend I didn't particularly fancy him at that point 🤣 but 13 yrs later and although its been hard at times we got there in the end 2 beautiful kids a happy home and i have an amazing husband who worships me suppose I just want everyone to have their happy ever after... except big foot of course 🤣💖

Last edited:
  • Heart

Aww Cass !! Is she blocked coz shed be all over that 😂

I've saved that video in my phone for a laugh when I need one. 😂

• Haha
Omg share it.. Ive got Rosie howling wi louise laughing, i need a combined ring tone 🤣
Hope this works, I've not been able to post videos on here.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.