Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wityeplayinat

Chatty Member
if you remember correctly Ben called out susie a few times defending Alan saying are you alright susie etc now on all the comments it’s susies on tablets pretending they’re concerned when it’s just a dig.

You did! I’m all caught up I was reading all the way through practically shouting it’s Ben 10 lol then I seen your comment lol.
they keep commenting to me mentioning this Bobby character. I don’t care for him at all and don’t give a shit what he’s upto (with respect) as I don’t have a problem with him. They keep saying how is it ok for “Dianne’s new man” to take coke but not for Alan.
They’re missing the whole point and the root of the problem doesn’t lie with him taking gear, it’s to do with the way he treats women and the tweets🤔

Reactions: 7

MishyMac

Welcome Michelle
Firstly im so glad you didn't just brush this under the rug when you found out the truth or go along with the narrative of those tweets being banter and not a concern as they where 10 years ago. (Actually some of the tweets where 8 yrs ago but anyways...)
Everyone here was just worried for ur daughters safety a lot of us are parents and even the ones that aren't parents here know the children in our communities need protected from the likes of Mr shields. Im just glad your daughter has listened to her parents. I know what its like with your kids idolising ppl they think are famous and its something to brag about to their pals but glad your daughter has been
encouraged to see sense. Well done to you for making the SJFA aware to the vile tweets regarding school children and rape! There were also racist and homophobic tweets which aren't acceptable. I am sure there will be all different ethnicities playing in the juniors (show racism the red card is an important ethos across all levels of football) and the use of homophobic slurs is something we don't want our children brought up on. My daughter left a local basketball team due to homophobic abuse and it can be harder for the boys that play football to be open about their sexuality. Anyways hope you and ur family are well and thank you for understanding our concerns 💖
Thanks lovely.
my daughter didn't have the capacity to deal with homophobic abuse from her peers so left which was such a shame cause she was good. imagine being on a football team where its the coach that's racist and homophobic 🥺 all of us here are just glad you actually took the time to find out why we were concerned instead of just accusing us of being gossips and then going on to defend that "man" which many females have done. what does that tell our daughters/nieces etc if we allow men to continue behaving like that. I for one want better for my kids. My son is only 7 but he has better morals and more respect for females than mr shields. Gets that from his dad tho who still after 12 years pulls out my chair and opens the car door lol
His fellow coach is the ex professional football player Jason Scotland from Trinidad and Tobago I highly doubt he will be pleased to see his racist tweets he would have put up with that crap years ago from morons at football but not expect it from you fellow colleague.

Oh tell me about it my boy can be a cheeky wee so n so when he wants but still has manners for his elders and especially girls women! I can’t stand that whole oh you know what Boys/Guys are like patter, that’s just setting a totally bad example for future generations.

• Heart

Cass_25

VIP Member
Plus it doesn’t look as if it’s going the way they planned it to go. Everyone’s sick of the property boss drama on tik tok now. TikTok extra declined to post one of their videos.

Do you think it could maybe be an ex of his? Am I maybe barking up the wrong tree thinking it’s Ben?
God knows it’s a mental story you never know what’s next . I really hope Dianne’s got her head screwed on when it comes to this one though .

singlelife

VIP Member
Go best friend is that best friend number 1023456? Never seen 2 better matched people in my life. Should get together

They'll be back if not already are back together. Something tells me this isn't the 1st rodeo. The way that pair lassie Dianne has been vilified while these 2 go untouched. Suspect loaded every shot while some one else fired the shots off. So she looks like her hands are clean. I did at start have every sympathy for her but now I feel she's as bad as him. And no it's not a lifetime of "abuse" it's a game from them. Queen troll 😂😂😂😂
I said this last week they’d be back together. She keeps denying it but it’s inevitable. She let everyone think she was friends with the other girls but it was all a joke to her. Only one she defended was him. Pair of absolute clowns

Cass_25

VIP Member
Just seen that Yvonne saying she’s been asked to go on married at first sight uk. Ffs fae Aldo to complete stranger. Was the break up that bad 🤣🤣🤣 You don’t just get a random call asking you. You need to apply for it 🥱
Think of the stories us hoosewifes can sell to the daily mail about her last conquest if she makes it onto the telly 🤣

• Haha

lala333x

Yeah seen that after I replied

Aldo sure likes your hat Diane 🤣🤣
His latest vid walking round strategy park blowing out his arse using RKelly song. Is the irony lost on his blinkered followers 😁
its cause he knows they are too busy being dazzled by they turkey teeth to notice anything fooking else …ive never felt soo much absolute hatred for a stranger in my whole life, I still can’t fathom what anyone sees in him much less wants to bed him 🤦🏻‍♀️

YouAreHiding

He really is a creepy auld git like that Wayne Lineker tho with out the money. Imagine writing that on a public forum and his business page. Manky Git you would not let him over your door far less sell your house.

Cass_25

VIP Member
Fs lassies , I go away for a few days cause I had a shit mum moment and completely forgot world book day so had to get stuff together pronto 🤣🤣 and it just gets even more mental 🤣
A few days in the Aldo show is like 10 years worth of drama in someone normals life 🤣

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Nope you’re perfectly correct. She said Diane told her that her husband was cheating & slagged ger about her weight. She said that on more than one occasion. We now know that’s bullshit
She thinks we have forgot , hoosewifes forget heehaw 🤣

• Haha

Briar_rose

VIP Member
Hey folks. Sorry to be that guy..I'm at basketball and permatanned wank is here. He's in a box which is usually gifted. Was wondering if anyone has all the tweets handy so I can say to the general manager we don't want the team associated with that cunt.

• Heart
Makes sense then his Tiktok the other day of him script reading in his & Susies dining room. 2 weeks since Yvonne’s meant to have finished with him , he will have gone crawling up Susies arse .
For fucksake Susie.
Everyone said Suzie was worth the watching. All the trolls slagging Dianne and Lauren on their accounts but never on Suzie’s. Fucking weirdos man

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
She just loved the idea of knowing someone who was well known on TikTok but I sat and explained it all to her tonight and she deleted everything straight away.

I really appreciate everyone respecting her privacy but it was actually quite an eye opener seeing how easy it was for everyone to put things together and try find fb pages etc I always thought I was quite savvy over all the internet stuff and had our pages quite locked down looks like I will need to look into this more.
Welcome Michelle
Firstly im so glad you didn't just brush this under the rug when you found out the truth or go along with the narrative of those tweets being banter and not a concern as they where 10 years ago. (Actually some of the tweets where 8 yrs ago but anyways...)
Everyone here was just worried for ur daughters safety a lot of us are parents and even the ones that aren't parents here know the children in our communities need protected from the likes of Mr shields. Im just glad your daughter has listened to her parents. I know what its like with your kids idolising ppl they think are famous and its something to brag about to their pals but glad your daughter has been
encouraged to see sense. Well done to you for making the SJFA aware to the vile tweets regarding school children and rape! There were also racist and homophobic tweets which aren't acceptable. I am sure there will be all different ethnicities playing in the juniors (show racism the red card is an important ethos across all levels of football) and the use of homophobic slurs is something we don't want our children brought up on. My daughter left a local basketball team due to homophobic abuse and it can be harder for the boys that play football to be open about their sexuality. Anyways hope you and ur family are well and thank you for understanding our concerns 💖

• Heart

MishyMac

Is tinytears_08 one of his troll accounts? I just got tagged on a comment on the property tosser page saying I’m not angel and when I look at the page they have 2 followers both of which are susie and they follow 5 people.

Ive never claimed I’m perfect far from it I know I have made my mistakes as we all have but nothing as bad as being into under age kids or talking about rape. And as far as I’m concerned when it comes to my kids I will do anything to protect them x

• Heart

Cass_25

VIP Member
So I'm taking it Suzie seen the light and never took him back? This mornings video seems set up somehow. An old man taking a video of him taking shots 😂😂😂. Ah to be young with less wrinkles and no needing botox eh? Wonder if the infamous wedding ring has been taken off 🤔
No Susies not taken him back. Does look staged probably trying to noise up Susie. This lassie looks young with a child which is worrying. Silly silly wee lassie getting involved with a beast like him.
Welcome to the circus Gemma 👋

I pure love you R Kelly
If only I had your money I’d have basements full of women anaw
Your such an inspiration, I’ll keep putting the lottery on
Fae your biggest fan
Aldo
🤣🤣😭😭

🎵
My tea's gone cold I'm wondering why I
Got out of bed at all
The morning rain clouds up my window
And I can't see at all
And even if I could it'll all be gray
Put your picture on my wall
It reminds me, that it's not so bad
It's not so bad🎵

• Haha

singlelife

VIP Member
The main mans awfully breathless in his latest Strathy Park video puffing & panting wonder if he’s been upto no good in the bushes again big beast .
He’s been running away from the swans thinking it’s us with our costumes on 🤣

• Haha

wossupwithagossip

VIP Member
They have an open relationship, they’re both as toxic as each other...it’s well known that estate agents are mad shaggers..she tolerates it and didn’t like being publicly outted so played a wee game on tik tok and enjoyed being the victim for the attention. 🤢🤢🤢

I said this last week they’d be back together. She keeps denying it but it’s inevitable. She let everyone think she was friends with the other girls but it was all a joke to her. Only one she defended was him. Pair of absolute clowns