Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cass_25

VIP Member
I was talking to Iain last night about this all and I even said to him I had to come off because I seen too many men with butt plugs😂😂😂 it’s fucking filth
Were you , he’s some guy 🤣
I felt sick the last time I was on it at Aldo’s mate kinkerbells graveyard shenanigans

Reactions: 1

singlelife

VIP Member
I remember some of the things Elaine said about Diane and the arguement over her weight and hubby having an affair. But I do also remember Elaine saying something along the lines of having learnt a lesson and wouldn't involve herself in anymore drama 🙄
See that worked out well for her 🤣🤣

singlelife

VIP Member
He’s not been in Susies company since the night their dog was PTS & that would have been about a week or so after fish finger night as sure he was in the comments being a cold hearted bastard about it. It’s still his house at the end of the day he’s still allowed in it I guess , could have been there when Susie’s been at work. God knows it’s the strangest story I’ve ever heard of
Think you’ve hit nail on the head. More than likely when Suzies not there.

Think you’ve hit nail on the head. More than likely when Suzies not there.
I wonder if she has taken any legal advice then, if he wants the house then it really isn’t advisable to let him have access when she isn’t there. He’s made a complete show of her, I don’t think he could be trusted not to change the locks and fuck her over. Deffo one of the strangest stories ever 😳

Cass_25

VIP Member
His account says he likes rimming so that’ll explain the freshly snatched arsehole🤣🤣🤣
The fact he’s got on it he’s looking for TV’s , do you think the daft cunt thinks that means he’s looking for a telly to watch 🤣
Starting to think oor Aldo n Kinkerbell are trawwwwwling us 🤣

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Her and they hair extensions she’s getting done every 2 days🤣🤣🤣🤣

Totally forgot to! Her kid was up reading the comments and all that. She’s a rotter😭
Reading the comments Jeeso 😭
Need to keep and eye out for her lives
She traumatises me 😭