Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I really was convinced it was Ben 10 but I honestly don’t know now. Someone that really dislikes dianne which could be alan or Rosie? Christ knows at this point.
Do you know who prob isn’t too happy with her that Yvonne. The first video on that Diana Ross tattler is about Dianne outing her. To be fair she doesn’t seem too fussed about it all I’ve no seen her kicking off anywhere and she’s just posting away on her TikTok like nothings happened. Think she said it wasn’t her and left it at that.

All of us when we expose a different aspect of Alan🤣🤣🤣
Proper gutted I canny see this one or the other aldo one you posted. When I click on them it’s just a black screen 😭

Reactions: 1

Bigbird2

Chatty Member
An ageing, self proclaimed ‘property expert’ who doesn’t even have a house of his own. He never made it in TV, never made it in footie and his career in property isn’t much to brag about. He’s a disgrace of a man, I’d pity him if he wasn’t such a horrible cunt.
That beautician joking about selling his used wax strips had me spewing in my mouth.
Hit the nail on the head!

I seen a live with Mags from sts saying she had proof that an account was trolling their self . Property Tosser had a vid naming different accounts but named Diane as favourite to be exposed. Turned out it was Jules
They’ve heavy got it in for Dianne, whoever they are, trawley cunts.

pammypops

Elaine I get where your coming from cause a few months ago it was me in your place but I was getting it ten fold…. I have seen absolutely everything single thing anyone has said about me….
You know I have the same MH condition as you but you made an assumption about me and carried on knowing how much that could trigger me, also knowing about my breakdown that really hurt me, you know what I did then and what happened… these new troll pages have been refreshing everything that everyone has been saying about me. I don’t think your behind any pages but you did supply information about me all over tiktok, stuff I had confided in you… you also know I have BDD, if anyone knows about body image it’s me and I would never attack someone about how they look… I’m still getting comments asking me why I blamed you for all this which I have not, I have not once nor would I verbally bash you and the tattlers can confirm this… you came on to tattle before I exposed that streak of pish and said that we had been arguing prior to this and you have heard the way I speak to people and I am horrible to people all of which was untrue, we’re was there consideration for my MH or my physical health in all this…. What would of happened if I had another breakdown or worse. Elaine even when you sent me they big king horrible messages on messenger did I react? No! But you came here and bashed me and made me out to be a monster and how I love myself, yes I do cause I’ve worked very hard to get where I am today
You found it laughable thinking I was behind the ‘fan’ accounts, or my kids, who are more mature than most people on that app….. I would of thought that you could of came to me and asked me and I would of spoke to you. This all has to stop but I’m the strongest over ever been and if there want a war they can come straight for me cause they’re in for a shock
Think folk forget we've seen all the comments Dianne hen , what you've taken especially in the last few days is absolutely disgusting, its constant 🤬

weegin12

Chatty Member
Gods honest truth, i came on TT to delete the account the night everything came out about PB and Dianne, so im still there and now growing spring onions in a glass 🙄🤣. Life comes at ye fast lads 😬
Same I’m getting sick of it now I might come off it eventually back to YouTube hahaha

• Haha

BananaClub

Chatty Member
Can’t believe the post about the school shout out is still up iv heard back from the school and they are just as sickened with him as we all are and trying to get it taken down , he makes my skin crawl 😡😡😡

Cass_25

VIP Member
That kinkerbell live talking about swinging while her wains are in the room and her oldest is even talking about it🥴
Did you get that screen recorded ?
Been told they were talking about shagging , swinging & CJ’s and the kids were in the living room with them 😬

• Wow