Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

One shoe magoo

VIP Member
conveniently only gets hacked when he’s caught with dirty wumin 🤣🤣🤣
Does Dugheed like pish if so she’s probably been Shieldsteined.
I'm pretty sure she will take what she can get 😂😂😂. I seen he was in the hairdresser that they're all flocking to now. The one at the gallowgate. Wonder if he's getting a weave 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
It’s cool. Apologies for reading it wrong. I’m not tech savvy enough to have multiple accounts & keep up 😂😂

I think that’s his kink. Likes a catfish to go with his fingers of fish 😂
No probs. I’m no always the best at putting across what I mean in text, I could have properly wrote it clearer.

Reactions: 1
So it was Yvonne 🤣 what’s this with Steph Burke?
She’s gonna smash Kerry for sleeping with her Mrs…or claiming to have slept with her, I dunno for sure.
The Property Tosser is blaming Dianne for outing that Yvonne but Dianne only mentioned her name after repeated speculation on TikTok and on here.

singlelife

VIP Member
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 that will be the new thread title 🤣🤣🤣 im pmsl at that comment 😄 xxx

Seen an article in paper yesterday seems purple bricks employ scumbags. Hold on ill find it

Thought I had screen shot it yesterday but it was about racism from purple bricks to a buyer
Oh I’ll go Google that. Shocking

It’s on the pic lol
No. That pic was posted to show that the like button on the right hand side was not bold, whereas on the original pic I posted from the trolls TikTok the like button was bold meaning that the troll might have screen shot the pics on the vid from their own tattle account. The fact that your like is there under the comment on the left hand side of the pic you are talking about actually proves that you cannot be the troll going by the theory i had. The likes on the comment of pammys I was originally talking about is not this one.

This was the original comment I was talking about.

Attachments

Last edited: