Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Briar_rose

VIP Member
👏 👏 👏 ❤ cheers hunni I had to delete them from my phone I got so angry every time I seen them I want to smash his face in. My man hated seeing me get so upset and he was getting angry wanting to fkn kill folk so for my own sanity I deleted them
My man was the same tonight. We had the kids with us so couldn't start.

I spoke to the GM and showed him the rape one, didn't have anymore so I'm sending them over tonight. It's really upsetting as a Rocks fan knowing folk will be put off going if they see his tiktok.

Does anyone have the doubling down about football banter? Or when he implied about leaking nudes?

• Heart
Reactions: 1

weegin12

Chatty Member
That’s clever!! Absolute no righty’s man. If I got that on my desk I’d think 2 weans at school have fell out & reporting their maw. You wouldn’t embarrass yourself revealing that 🙈
But it’s on Elaine’s video as though trying to insinuate it was her or that’s what it looks like. Naw I’m slow they mean she liked the video lol

Oh you Sleekit two faced cunt Elaine
I’m starting to like this Trawl account 🤣
Ahahaha aye they’re no bad cass lol aside from being jealous of Evie’s troll it’s actually rather funny 👏 👏 there you’s go a tattle life 🏅

Offft someone’s made a page back about rosie 😂 eejits are just gonna get their pal in trouble!

Attachments

Last edited:

corsa

Apparently he was pumping another Scottish TikTok person, who wanted to remain anonymous. Apparently the dumped him after hearing about the Tweets. So around the time he’s been seen back at him and Suzie’s house. Which is also when Dianne started getting trolled really badly.
I really hope she’s no took him back 🤦🏻‍♀️

I really was convinced it was Ben 10 but I honestly don’t know now. Someone that really dislikes dianne which could be alan or Rosie? Christ knows at this point.
I wouldn’t be surprised at this point

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Probably not true, same was says they other day and she hasn't she's just come off the app

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Your most welcome. He walks about like he's some sort of god. He's a fucking excuse my language here but he's a soapy tit wank. An absoloute cretin. He needs booted squarely in his wee boaby danglers a few times. Cannot stand the fucker!
I only have these one luv xx

Attachments

I heard some woman’s man caught them together. XJodiXSloanX. That pishy pants is rough as toast. Hope his ageing knob falls off.

weegin12

Chatty Member
Nah sorry but I don't trust susie. He put a vid on back in the house as a big fuck uz to everyone so fkn leave her to deal way her shitty marriage. Dianne has been thru enough shit in life the lassie deserves happiness

Not once has susie slagged him off its always been dianne only thing she said is he has a rash - cause of dianne but she called dianne for everything. If she wants to carry on living way a "man" like him well hell fucking mend her!! Id be doing time in fanny Hill for murder if my man treated me like that and id still be out b4 27 yrs.
I just don’t get what she gains out of trolling the women 🤷‍♀️

Cass_25

VIP Member
He is following her 😳 my husband would never allow a child to follow him unless family. Parents should be taking action their children's safety should come first
He follows her fan account too .
Her mum needs to check both inboxes & report this to the police .
The mums account is @michelle_mac85 can’t find her interacting with Alan at all

Mrsbornagain

Sounds like she is being spun the story that Susie’s the crackpot, she’s on saying Susie & her pals are bullying Aldo 😂 Did feel sorry for her getting involved with that monster but naw she’s Courteney the second she deserves a boot in the hole for her cheek🤣

She’s threatened big Gildo with the social 😭
Aldo you fair pick them 😂😂😂
Sorry new to this thread, who was courtney?

Cass_25

VIP Member
Do you know who prob isn’t too happy with her that Yvonne. The first video on that Diana Ross tattler is about Dianne outing her. To be fair she doesn’t seem too fussed about it all I’ve no seen her kicking off anywhere and she’s just posting away on her TikTok like nothings happened. Think she said it wasn’t her and left it at that.

Proper gutted I canny see this one or the other aldo one you posted. When I click on them it’s just a black screen 😭
Well Yvonne did want to remain anonymous so makes sense she is keeping quiet , she obviously wasn’t expecting the hoosewife detectives to work that it was her

Cass_25

VIP Member
Still treating women like shite , nothing changes . It’s only banter 🥴

Attachments