Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

weegin12

Chatty Member
Needs done 🤣
Case closed it’s Ben
I like my trolls dress I want to know what’s in the present. Going to imagine it’s what I will wear on my night in the box room 😍
Hahahahha aye probably they need a troll for big Al lol.

weegin12

Chatty Member
Absolutely Cass. Him & her caused this shitshow & will end getting back together eventually. Both thinking they’ve won. Only winners are the women that told him to do one
Suzie ……set your bar higher. He’s a downgrade from every angle
What did she write on the video?

weegin12

Chatty Member
Aye it’s a mess I don’t want involved in🤣 have a bit of a soft spot for Ben now after that troll video😭
Best not it gets crazy. This one’s a bit more lighthearted and more about joking about big Al. Same hahaha and the exposing Elaine he/she is now my Benny boo boo 🙊❤

Btw I found that comment and the current likes on it (2) and I don’t think it is them at all, so perhaps someone that liked and unliked?

Dourface

VIP Member
No need to apologise. We are all entitled to our opinion. Unfortunately if you’re putting everything out there in public then of course people are going to put their 2 cents in. I’ve no idea of anything they were before during & after. The cynic in me says err on the side of caution. I wish Diane all the best I really do. I’m so glad you got your happy ending 💗

I seen he was asking his followers to choose the logo for his new website. No sign of Big foot. I was so disappointed cos that would get my vote 🤣🤣

Aww Cass !! Is she blocked coz shed be all over that 😂

wityeplayinat

Chatty Member
To be fair that lousie seemed a bit mental 🙈 there was so much drama last night in the comments and pages made up was mental. Have to admit one of the videos where Rosie was responding to a tattler about a square go and doing all the punches and kicks was so funny 🤣🤣🤣
Aye to be honest I think she can be funny when she wants to be🤣🤣🤣