Property Boss #10 Aldos covered in pish, got a phone bounced aff his dish...got a downgrade off Wish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah some cunts at it surely 🤣
I seen a live with Mags from sts saying she had proof that an account was trolling their self . Property Tosser had a vid naming different accounts but named Diane as favourite to be exposed. Turned out it was Jules

Reactions: 1
I seen a live with Mags from sts saying she had proof that an account was trolling their self . Property Tosser had a vid naming different accounts but named Diane as favourite to be exposed. Turned out it was Jules
Why the fk would dianne troll herself 🤦‍♀️ bloody idiots. Wish they would leave the lassie alone shes kept her dignity through all the tit shes moved on they need to leave her be

• Heart
Reactions: 2
They’ve heavy got it in for Dianne, whoever they are, trawley cunts.

They’ve heavy got it in for Dianne, whoever they are, trawley cunts.
Still? bleeping terrible the lassie made a mistake while the married bleep and his wife walk scott free like nothing happened while she cops full blame. Some one really has it in for her an it's either shagger or his bleeping wife who stood back and let Dianne take full pelt while she played the victim, when in fact it wasn't their 1st rodeo. She got Kerry anne to start all this shite and looked the wronged party while being a twisted bleep in background.
There's also another tiktoker who had it in for her. And I always thought it was her behind property tosse or feeding them info anyways.

Reactions: 7
Lee Sutherland is live telling everyone the property boss is the biggest man he knows he's an animal with a bad temper.

• Sick
Lies just trip off his tongue. Scary cos the fucker believes them. Suspect best get her lawyers telt. There's a settlement that's 50%hers 😂😂😂😂. Prick with a tan, that's what he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just catching up with Aldo’s shenanigans as been away abroad
Seen he’s been hacked again…he’s got the worst luck with hackers, I wonder who’s girlfriend or wife he has been caught interfering with this time 🥴
And he’s at it with @weelisaloopisshypants can’t help but be buckelled at her username , I wonder if that is what he was drawn to the pish loving big beast 💦

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just catching up with Aldo’s shenanigans as been away abroad
Seen he’s been hacked again…he’s got the worst luck with hackers, I wonder who’s girlfriend or wife he has been caught interfering with this time 🥴
And he’s at it with @weelisaloopisshypants can’t help but be buckelled at her username , I wonder if that is what he was drawn to the pish loving big beast 💦
Been hinging about with Dugheed doon the East End too. Probably doing a double dunt & getting his fakes at the Barras while he’s there. Funny how she’s his cousin but her maws not his auntie 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Been hinging about with Dugheed doon the East End too. Probably doing a double dunt & getting his fakes at the Barras while he’s there. Funny how she’s his cousin but her maws not his auntie 🤣🤣
Maybe she's his life coach. 😂😂😂😂 he really needs to secure his accounts seems any old silly billy can access them

• Haha
Maybe she's his life coach. 😂😂😂😂 he really needs to secure his accounts seems any old silly billy can access them
conveniently only gets hacked when he’s caught with dirty wumin 🤣🤣🤣
Does Dugheed like pish if so she’s probably been Shieldsteined.

• Haha
conveniently only gets hacked when he’s caught with dirty wumin 🤣🤣🤣
Does Dugheed like pish if so she’s probably been Shieldsteined.
I'm pretty sure she will take what she can get 😂😂😂. I seen he was in the hairdresser that they're all flocking to now. The one at the gallowgate. Wonder if he's getting a weave 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Still treating women like shite , nothing changes . It’s only banter 🥴

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.