Property Boss #10 Aldos covered in pish, got a phone bounced aff his dish...got a downgrade off Wish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hes a vile prick. Still blows my mind that people stick up for him. And as for that Lisa she is a granny that flashes her fanny on tiktok and acting like a love sick teen way all her vids recently she constantly goes on about trolls but I've no seen anyone trolling her. I've commented on her page saying its vile she is sticking up for him dueting him etc and I got called a bully 🤣

Reactions: 6
Tracy is saying property boss probs didn't mean it she thinks someone used her photo and that's why he's said that. Still your face Tracy mate 😂

• Haha
We can take the piss out her but in reality what's Alan ever done to to give back or help someone? Raffled off a bear sprayed with lynx Africa

• Haha
The big creepy bastard is selling a house in my street and I have been filling the neighbours in on his tiktok antics and tweets

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Did anyone else see the post on the property tossers TikTok account? Apparently Tracey has taken her own life.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Probably not true, same was says they other day and she hasn't she's just come off the app

Reactions: 1
Glad she’s not dead. Alan’s good guy mask really slipped on that live about her, vile man. As much of a crackpot she is, his behaviour towards women is unacceptable, Aldo will never change

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Aldo & the latest to be Shieldsteined @weelisaloopisshypants
18410B8A-1799-4DCC-BF1D-DD014346A307.png

Her latest tiktok includes her pulling her trousers down in her living room about to go for a pish but Plum gets her to the toilet. That will have that went right into Aldo the pish lovers wank bank🤮

Bet Sharon Mackims devastated she’s been replaced as his number one pisher 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He’s a bleeping embarrassment of a guy, I’ve just started following him and that whole “tik tok, social mediaaaa” chat makes me want to kick his balls into his throat 🙈🤢

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.