Property Boss #10 Aldos covered in pish, got a phone bounced aff his dish...got a downgrade off Wish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Susie & Aldo are definitely not back together

Not back together but I do think her getting on with the other girls is all about getting information & proof of adultery for her divorce ( if there is one, as no one seems to know if they are legally married or not ). As who would be friendly with someone who shagged your husband
They will get back tho Cass. He will tell her the same story he’s been telling her for years. Publicly & to anyone who asks she will be defiant. They will be sleeping together I guarantee it & susie will feel she’s in control. We all know how it will end

Reactions: 7
They will get back tho Cass. He will tell her the same story he’s been telling her for years. Publicly & to anyone who asks she will be defiant. They will be sleeping together I guarantee it & susie will feel she’s in control. We all know how it will end
Hopefully she doesn’t . I know for now they aren’t back together and he isn’t allowed in the house.
Gillian the hair dresser now has a face to the name btw. Dark hair blue eyes surprise surprise 🤣

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Hopefully she doesn’t . I know for now they aren’t back together and he isn’t allowed in the house.
Gillian the hair dresser now has a face to the name btw. Dark hair blue eyes surprise surprise 🤣
He’s actually a creepy bastert with all these lassies looking very similar

It’s really creepy. He never goes for anything different, his type is set in stone
And his wife is as blonde as they come. Pure serial killer vibes. Bet he’s got a wee shrine in strathy park for all his brunettes

Reactions: 8
Really alan its the lassies driving susie crazy? Nothing to do with u trolling her saying she takes drugs telling her things were in her head 🤔
It’s always somebody else’s fault. Naebody messes with womens heads like oor Aldo.

Reactions: 5
Really alan its the lassies driving susie crazy? Nothing to do with u trolling her saying she takes drugs telling her things were in her head 🤔
Think we should all just refer to him as “the victim”
He really doesn’t get it

Reactions: 4

I used to go to Motherwell bootcamp with her. She's very very petite. Is that his type? Seems so different from his wife. On a side note the husband and wife owner of the bootcamp were supposed to be swingers too. Are all these shaggers at it🙄

I used to go to Motherwell bootcamp with her. She's very very petite. Is that his type? Seems so different from his wife. On a side note the husband and wife owner of the bootcamp were supposed to be swingers too. Are all these shaggers at it🙄
He likes his women to all have really pretty bright blue eyes as he has a thing for eyes, dark long hair , tanned , lip filler.
Body types/ height I have only seen one of his other women in the flesh & the rest just on Tiktok but I would say they are different from each other.
More swingers FFS 🤣 I wonder if Aldo who isn’t a swinger but is friends with swingers , tiktok duets with swingers, 100% used to be ( possibly still is) on the fabswingers website , had an affair with someone he met on a swingers website , is banned from 2 swingers clubs … but is definitely no swinger 🥴 has ever attended this boot camp .
Dirty buggers Everywhere 🤣

• Haha
Diane would fit that. I’m sure she said she’s 5’5? And very slim
He doesn’t look very tall so that could be why

Reactions: 2
Diane would fit that. I’m sure she said she’s 5’5? And very slim
He doesn’t look very tall so that could be why
Not body shaming, but the hairdresser is like 5'2 and built like a wee boy, she's very very similar to Diane but yet seems polar opposite's of his own Mrs

Reactions: 2
The main mans awfully breathless in his latest Strathy Park video puffing & panting wonder if he’s been upto no good in the bushes again big beast .
He’s been running away from the swans thinking it’s us with our costumes on 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not body shaming, but the hairdresser is like 5'2 and built like a wee boy, she's very very similar to Diane but yet seems polar opposite's of his own Mrs
The one I know that’s been with him is about a size 12 doubleG’s & a KimK arse, she’s a bit taller than me I’m 5ft3 .
They all seem totally opposite to Susie , they are usually a lot younger than her too apart from Sharon Mackin who looks about the same age.

Do you think the hairdresser & her husband could be swingers aswell ?

The one I know that’s been with him is about a size 12 doubleG’s & a KimK arse, she’s a bit taller than me I’m 5ft3 .
They all seem totally opposite to Susie , they are usually a lot younger than her too apart from Sharon Mackin who looks about the same age.

Do you think the hairdresser & her husband could be swingers aswell ?
How tall is Alan? In my head I think he’s an angry wee man so I always imagine him being like 5ft7 or something🤣🤣
From Facebook they look to be still married so who knows if they’re swingers, unless he’s forgave her for it. Someone was tagging the hairdressers daughter in the videos so I wonder how dinner went down that night🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 1
How tall is Alan? In my head I think he’s an angry wee man so I always imagine him being like 5ft7 or something🤣🤣
From Facebook they look to be still married so who knows if they’re swingers, unless he’s forgave her for it. Someone was tagging the hairdressers daughter in the videos so I wonder how dinner went down that night🥴
Tagging the daughter duck sake 😭 Oh to be a fly on the wall in that house . I’m sure I read comments a while back that the husband forgave her. It always comes back to swinging with this lot though😳
I don’t think Alans very tall , average height . If I stop getting cock blocked & get in the box room I’ll get my measuring tape out 🤣

• Haha
Tagging the daughter duck sake 😭 Oh to be a fly on the wall in that house . I’m sure I read comments a while back that the husband forgave her. It always comes back to swinging with this lot though😳
I don’t think Alans very tall , average height . If I stop getting cock blocked & get in the box room I’ll get my measuring tape out 🤣
Him sitting there thinking you’re going to measure his wee Alan and instead you’re like “can you stand up please” 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.