Property Boss #10 Aldos covered in pish, got a phone bounced aff his dish...got a downgrade off Wish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You don’t think it’s the Courtney stuff coming back up mind someone said a while ago she was preggars

Reactions: 3
You don’t think it’s the Courtney stuff coming back up mind someone said a while ago she was preggars
She’s got another new man can’t remember his name Rosie’s pal heavy guy with curly hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She just loved the idea of knowing someone who was well known on TikTok but I sat and explained it all to her tonight and she deleted everything straight away.

I really appreciate everyone respecting her privacy but it was actually quite an eye opener seeing how easy it was for everyone to put things together and try find fb pages etc I always thought I was quite savvy over all the internet stuff and had our pages quite locked down looks like I will need to look into this more.
Welcome Michelle
Firstly im so glad you didn't just brush this under the rug when you found out the truth or go along with the narrative of those tweets being banter and not a concern as they where 10 years ago. (Actually some of the tweets where 8 yrs ago but anyways...)
Everyone here was just worried for ur daughters safety a lot of us are parents and even the ones that aren't parents here know the children in our communities need protected from the likes of Mr shields. Im just glad your daughter has listened to her parents. I know what its like with your kids idolising ppl they think are famous and its something to brag about to their pals but glad your daughter has been
encouraged to see sense. Well done to you for making the SJFA aware to the vile tweets regarding school children and rape! There were also racist and homophobic tweets which aren't acceptable. I am sure there will be all different ethnicities playing in the juniors (show racism the red card is an important ethos across all levels of football) and the use of homophobic slurs is something we don't want our children brought up on. My daughter left a local basketball team due to homophobic abuse and it can be harder for the boys that play football to be open about their sexuality. Anyways hope you and ur family are well and thank you for understanding our concerns 💖
So sorry to hear your daughter had to leave her basketball team it’s such a cruel world that we live in at time. If the sjfa come back to me then I will highlight that there was other tweets out their also.

I am extremely grateful for everyone trying to reach out and help protect my daughter!
Thanks lovely.
my daughter didn't have the capacity to deal with homophobic abuse from her peers so left which was such a shame cause she was good. imagine being on a football team where its the coach that's racist and homophobic 🥺 all of us here are just glad you actually took the time to find out why we were concerned instead of just accusing us of being gossips and then going on to defend that "man" which many females have done. what does that tell our daughters/nieces etc if we allow men to continue behaving like that. I for one want better for my kids. My son is only 7 but he has better morals and more respect for females than mr shields. Gets that from his dad tho who still after 12 years pulls out my chair and opens the car door lol

• Heart
Welcome Michelle
Firstly im so glad you didn't just brush this under the rug when you found out the truth or go along with the narrative of those tweets being banter and not a concern as they where 10 years ago. (Actually some of the tweets where 8 yrs ago but anyways...)
Everyone here was just worried for ur daughters safety a lot of us are parents and even the ones that aren't parents here know the children in our communities need protected from the likes of Mr shields. Im just glad your daughter has listened to her parents. I know what its like with your kids idolising ppl they think are famous and its something to brag about to their pals but glad your daughter has been
encouraged to see sense. Well done to you for making the SJFA aware to the vile tweets regarding school children and rape! There were also racist and homophobic tweets which aren't acceptable. I am sure there will be all different ethnicities playing in the juniors (show racism the red card is an important ethos across all levels of football) and the use of homophobic slurs is something we don't want our children brought up on. My daughter left a local basketball team due to homophobic abuse and it can be harder for the boys that play football to be open about their sexuality. Anyways hope you and ur family are well and thank you for understanding our concerns 💖
Thanks lovely.
my daughter didn't have the capacity to deal with homophobic abuse from her peers so left which was such a shame cause she was good. imagine being on a football team where its the coach that's racist and homophobic 🥺 all of us here are just glad you actually took the time to find out why we were concerned instead of just accusing us of being gossips and then going on to defend that "man" which many females have done. what does that tell our daughters/nieces etc if we allow men to continue behaving like that. I for one want better for my kids. My son is only 7 but he has better morals and more respect for females than mr shields. Gets that from his dad tho who still after 12 years pulls out my chair and opens the car door lol
His fellow coach is the ex professional football player Jason Scotland from Trinidad and Tobago I highly doubt he will be pleased to see his racist tweets he would have put up with that crap years ago from morons at football but not expect it from you fellow colleague.

Oh tell me about it my boy can be a cheeky wee so n so when he wants but still has manners for his elders and especially girls women! I can’t stand that whole oh you know what Boys/Guys are like patter, that’s just setting a totally bad example for future generations.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
His fellow coach is the ex professional football player Jason Scotland from Trinidad and Tobago I highly doubt he will be pleased to see his racist tweets he would have put up with that crap years ago from morons at football but not expect it from you fellow colleague.

Oh tell me about it my boy can be a cheeky wee so n so when he wants but still has manners for his elders and especially girls women! I can’t stand that whole oh you know what Boys/Guys are like patter, that’s just setting a totally bad example for future generations.
He thinks it’s ok cos his best pals Wayne Rooney & Robbie Fowler are never off the phone supporting him 🤡

A few of us are hoping the mums called Natalie 😂
Ah maybe we got the wrong clinic she referred to lol

His new video calling us all vile people and that he’s had the worst day in a long while (playing the victim as usual)
What else does he expect🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
His new video calling us all vile people and that he’s had the worst day in a long while (playing the victim as usual)
I can’t believe people are still supporting him, seriously some of these people are parents as well!?!? Blows my mind

Reactions: 6
He’ll be Suicidal & getting Kerryann to harass anyone who’s upset her ‘horny Hunkle’
In 3…2….1 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Kerryanns been awfully quiet recently. She’s probably too busy going to mafia meetings to get us all taken out🤣
She’s been non stop on Snapchat with endless hospital trips with her hand. Her kid upset her and in her words punched a wall instead of her son 🥴constantly posting stories zooming in on her bruises 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.