Property Boss #10 Aldos covered in pish, got a phone bounced aff his dish...got a downgrade off Wish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No getting his job back, no covering his sperm sack & daddy took his car back is my guess
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 that will be the new thread title 🤣🤣🤣 im pmsl at that comment 😄 xxx

Seen an article in paper yesterday seems purple bricks employ scumbags. Hold on ill find it

Seen an article in paper yesterday seems purple bricks employ scumbags. Hold on ill find it
Thought I had screen shot it yesterday but it was about racism from purple bricks to a buyer

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

Thought I had screen shot it yesterday but it was about racism from purple bricks to a buyer
Oh I’ll go Google that. Shocking

No getting his job back, no covering his sperm sack & daddy took his car back is my guess
Us trawllllllls again ruining the big mans life, even putting a stop to his grooming, we are terrible aren’t we 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Us trawllllllls again ruining the big mans life, even putting a stop to his grooming, we are terrible aren’t we 😭
Vile is what we are Cass. 🙄
Buzz word today Mr PB. Accountability…….if you didn’t do & say the things you did we would have nothing to say on here.
You having no contact now with that young girl is our pleasure

Reactions: 5
Buzz word today Mr PB. Accountability…….if you didn’t do & say the things you did we would have nothing to say on here.
We are horrible horrible bastards to big Aldo. Don’t know who’s worse us or the horny hackers that are out to get him 😭
He’ll be getting his ego inflated with all those halfwits giving him sympathy & the attention he craves .
Wonder if he’s lost his job , all the big beast seems to do these days is hang about Strathy Park

Reactions: 6
We are horrible horrible bastards to big Aldo. Don’t know who’s worse us or the horny hackers that are out to get him 😭
He’ll be getting his ego inflated with all those halfwits giving him sympathy & the attention he craves .
Wonder if he’s lost his job , all the big beast seems to do these days is hang about Strathy Park
Last thing I seen he posted regarding his house was a wee video of a Cala show home as if he was selling it for someone. He’s a crank

Reactions: 3
Is tinytears_08 one of his troll accounts? I just got tagged on a comment on the property tosser page saying I’m not angel and when I look at the page they have 2 followers both of which are susie and they follow 5 people.

Ive never claimed I’m perfect far from it I know I have made my mistakes as we all have but nothing as bad as being into under age kids or talking about rape. And as far as I’m concerned when it comes to my kids I will do anything to protect them x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Is tinytears_08 one of his troll accounts? I just got tagged on a comment on the property tosser page saying I’m not angel and when I look at the page they have 2 followers both of which are susie and they follow 5 people.

Ive never claimed I’m perfect far from it I know I have made my mistakes as we all have but nothing as bad as being into under age kids or talking about rape. And as far as I’m concerned when it comes to my kids I will do anything to protect them x
Yes he uses a few troll accounts usually to give Susie & the other women he has been seeing abuse as he can’t from his own account due to Purple Bricks keeping an eye on his behaviour online . He is a shite troll he always gives the game away especially when he’s on the gear

Reactions: 4
Yes he uses a few troll accounts usually to give Susie & the other women he has been seeing abuse as he can’t from his own account due to Purple Bricks keeping an eye on his behaviour online . He is a shite troll he always gives the game away especially when he’s on the gear
It’s just all to convenient that suddenly someone’s posting I’m no angel and I’ve been on the app since the first lockdown and always used my own profile pic and the comment had an 😏 emoji , especially when u see how much he likes to use an emoji.

Reactions: 8
It’s just all to convenient that suddenly someone’s posting I’m no angel and I’ve been on the app since the first lockdown and always used my own profile pic and the comment had an 😏 emoji , especially when u see how much he likes to use an emoji.
He’s daft on emoji’s, loves them . If he ever sends you 😍 or 😈 run 🤣🤣🤣
He uses the fake accounts all the time

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He’s going out on the town with big bushy 🤮🤮🤮🤮 wow that’s pathetic..can’t stand her and her pointless drama..vile big wuman!

Just scrolling through Aldos videos and reading the comments.

This weekend is going to be interesting with these 2 out on the lash together 😱

• Haha

Love how quickly you sussed him out. He’s not the sharpest tool in the box. That’s the alias that proves he’s not changed in the 10 years since the tweets. He’s outed himself a few times with different accounts. So yeah add coward to his list of traits

He’s going out on the town with big bushy 🤮🤮🤮🤮 wow that’s pathetic..can’t stand her and her pointless drama..vile big wuman!
Must be a p*edo convention.

• Haha
Just scrolling through Aldos videos and reading the comments.

This weekend is going to be interesting with these 2 out on the lash together 😱
Go best friend is that best friend number 1023456? Never seen 2 better matched people in my life. Should get together

On the vid about telling someone u love them and there's this comment. Hmmm wonder if they are back together
They'll be back if not already are back together. Something tells me this isn't the 1st rodeo. The way that pair lassie Dianne has been vilified while these 2 go untouched. Suspect loaded every shot while some one else fired the shots off. So she looks like her hands are clean. I did at start have every sympathy for her but now I feel she's as bad as him. And no it's not a lifetime of "abuse" it's a game from them. Queen troll 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Go best friend is that best friend number 1023456? Never seen 2 better matched people in my life. Should get together

They'll be back if not already are back together. Something tells me this isn't the 1st rodeo. The way that pair lassie Dianne has been vilified while these 2 go untouched. Suspect loaded every shot while some one else fired the shots off. So she looks like her hands are clean. I did at start have every sympathy for her but now I feel she's as bad as him. And no it's not a lifetime of "abuse" it's a game from them. Queen troll 😂😂😂😂
I said this last week they’d be back together. She keeps denying it but it’s inevitable. She let everyone think she was friends with the other girls but it was all a joke to her. Only one she defended was him. Pair of absolute clowns

Accountability is what a lot of Tiktokers lack in. Sadly they are feeling like they run the app when in fact they will be nothing when the next bit of drama/better creators come along.

Reactions: 5
They have an open relationship, they’re both as toxic as each other...it’s well known that estate agents are mad shaggers..she tolerates it and didn’t like being publicly outted so played a wee game on tik tok and enjoyed being the victim for the attention. 🤢🤢🤢

I said this last week they’d be back together. She keeps denying it but it’s inevitable. She let everyone think she was friends with the other girls but it was all a joke to her. Only one she defended was him. Pair of absolute clowns

Susie & Aldo are definitely not back together

Not back together but I do think her getting on with the other girls is all about getting information & proof of adultery for her divorce ( if there is one, as no one seems to know if they are legally married or not ). As who would be friendly with someone who shagged your husband

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.