Property Boss #10 Aldos covered in pish, got a phone bounced aff his dish...got a downgrade off Wish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My lassie would be banned from social media if she was making vids about an old man I'd think he was encouraging it and trying to groom her

Reactions: 7
My lassie would be banned from social media if she was making vids about an old man I'd think he was encouraging it and trying to groom her
Exactly after all the tweets & accusations you’d think he’d be a wee bit smarter. No doubt if someone exposes it on TT it’ll all be “just banter”. Wee girl looks really young & acts very young too. There’s absolutely no mistaking she’s a schoolgirl

Reactions: 4
It definitely looks like he is grooming her. Any normal man would have backed off

Exactly after all the tweets & accusations you’d think he’d be a wee bit smarter. No doubt if someone exposes it on TT it’ll all be “just banter”. Wee girl looks really young & acts very young too. There’s absolutely no mistaking she’s a schoolgirl
She looks really young, she’s in her school uniform in some of her TikTok’s. So disturbing.

Reactions: 3
It definitely looks like he is grooming her. Any normal man would have backed off

She looks really young, she’s in her school uniform in some of her TikTok’s. So disturbing.
I thought at first 14-15 but seeing other vids of her I’d say she’s younger. I tried to find her parents on fb but can’t see them 🤷🏼‍♀️

I thought at first 14-15 but seeing other vids of her I’d say she’s younger. I tried to find her parents on fb but can’t see them 🤷🏼‍♀️
There’s a comment from her on one of his TikTok’s 2 days ago saying she is seeing him next week, hopefully the parents put a stop to it , the mum has been contacted but not sure if she’s seen the message . I’d guess she was 13/14 .

Reactions: 2
There’s a comment from her on one of his TikTok’s 2 days ago saying she is seeing him next week, hopefully the parents put a stop to it , the mum has been contacted but not sure if she’s seen the message . I’d guess she was 13/14 .
Yeah going by her fb & when she started high school she’s about that.
ah good then. Well done to whoever found her 🙌🏻

Yeah she’s only around 1st or 2nd year.
Her Mum ‘loved’ her PFP on FB. The one where she is with Aldo 😩

• Wow
  • Sick
He is following her 😳 my husband would never allow a child to follow him unless family. Parents should be taking action their children's safety should come first
He follows her fan account too .
Her mum needs to check both inboxes & report this to the police .
The mums account is @michelle_mac85 can’t find her interacting with Alan at all

Reactions: 1
I’m so glad someone else has noticed this . I’ve been seeing this wee girl posting stuff about him for a few weeks now and it’s made me feel really uncomfortable . It’s looks like she see him at the football at the weekend . Surely her Mum has heard about the tweets , he’s got to be the talk of the place . Seen his comments about women’s bits and felt sick 🤢🤢

Attachments

• Sick
Thank god she’s found out what he is like , off her head to have allowed her child to follow & be followed back by a 45 year old guy in the first place but at least now she is stopping it
It’s been a hard lesson for her to learn I think. A lot of parents are oblivious to the danger of sexual exploitation and grooming on social media, especially when a predator is known to the family.

It’s been a hard lesson for her to learn I think. A lot of parents are oblivious to the danger of sexual exploitation and grooming on social media, especially when a predator is known to the family.
Hopefully they learn from it & teach the daughter about the dangers online. Thank god the mum was able to stop this before it went too far

I defo think this is the issue, folk haven’t actually looked at the tweets, they assume it’s to do with the cheating! And let’s be honest you would switch off from that but I really don’t think folk understand the extent these tweets go too!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.