Property Boss #10 Aldos covered in pish, got a phone bounced aff his dish...got a downgrade off Wish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dyke’s one of the big mans favourite insults to use he wouldn’t have been able to resist clicking like 🤣
That was on a duet he done with bushy and then obviously he goes and likes insulting comments about her 😂 I wonder what she’ll make of that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can’t find it, he must to deleted it.

I can’t believe people still follow him after everything he’s done but then again maybe not everyone knows.
Yeah looks like he has. Can’t be many that don’t know. His thirsty fans choose to ignore it tho. Can’t argue with stupid

Reactions: 5
Rosie’s voice notes to Shufflegal about Aldo’s tweets… standing up for him as if the tweets are normal. Buckelled though at raging Rosie 🤣
Gillian seems to have a different drama every day with somebody she’s mental 🤣

37B541A0-CA5D-4449-AA9C-E869D44BC102.png

Rosie bush would run a mile if anyone approached her that she’s had beef with. She’s the type acts all gung ho if there’s a crowd behind her but one on one she’d start crying. She’s not got a good punch in her. They’re all grown ass women fighting over the beasty boss. The women involved in his sordid saga have more dignity about them.

Reactions: 6
Anyone else seen the disturbing relationship Alan has developed with a wee girl who is about 13 or 14.
Seems totally obsessed with Alan, has even made up fan pages similar to the Nicole Loves Flowers type of videos.
This wee girl is obviously a more than a bit obsessed with Alan… what does he do? Gets into conversations with her on tiktok there is screenshots of him commenting & liking her posts , he is commenting his usual way using emoji’s on her tiktoks , is following her … and worse of last week he met her.🤯
I’m not going to put her username on here publicly it’s a child but for duck sake Alan!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Anyone else seen the disturbing relationship Alan has developed with a wee girl who is about 13 or 14.
Seems totally obsessed with Alan, has even made up fan pages similar to the Nicole Loves Flowers type of videos.
This wee girl is obviously a more than a bit obsessed with Alan… what does he do? Gets into conversations with her on tiktok there is screenshots of him commenting & liking her posts , he is commenting his usual way using emoji’s on her tiktoks , is following her … and worse of last week he met her.🤯
I’m not going to put her username on here publicly it’s a child but for duck sake Alan!!!!!
He’s a bleeping deviant.

Reactions: 3
Any normal man would not encourage this behaviour, especially disturbing after seeing his tweets
Wonder where her parents are when their teen is meeting dirty old men off the internet. He is the worst bleep. If he had even the tiniest bit of common sense he would discourage it, his intentions certainly can’t be innocent.

Reactions: 2
Wonder where her parents are when their teen is meeting dirty old men off the internet. He is the worst bleep. If he had even the tiniest bit of common sense he would discourage it, his intentions certainly can’t be innocent.
Her parents really should be informed. It’s beyond disturbing she’s a child & he is a 44 year old man with a fondness for school girls .

Her parents really should be informed. It’s beyond disturbing she’s a child & he is a 44 year old man with a fondness for school girls .
It’s very weird. Her saying she will “bleed herself dry” for him and she’s posted screenshots of him saying to her “your place tomorrow”. 3 videos in a row she made about him then made a fan page🤯 if that was my daughter, I’d be taking the phone right off her. I get some teenagers have obsessions with celebs (i.e - Justin bieber etc) but a middle aged man from Blantyre who has tweeted about children in a sexual manner is a different ball game.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
It’s very weird. Her saying she will “bleed herself dry” for him and she’s posted screenshots of him saying to her “your place tomorrow”. 3 videos in a row she made about him then made a fan page🤯 if that was my daughter, I’d be taking the phone right off her. I get some teenagers have obsessions with celebs (i.e - Justin bieber etc) but a middle aged man from Blantyre who has tweeted about children in a sexual manner is a different ball game.
It’s disgusting but it was bound to happen he is a predator being allowed access to an app full of children & full of halfwit women enablers defending him.
I really hope he hasn’t acted on his urges with this child . How many other children are there that aren’t being as open about their relationship with Alan. It makes me feel sick thinking about it.

This just makes me sick to my stomach 🤢 just watched her vid with his comments. Wtaf is wrong with this guy?? Any other man would be distancing himself & blocking her so as not to get himself in bother. Not this idiot. There’s no way he can make this out to be innocent.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.