Property Boss #10 Aldos covered in pish, got a phone bounced aff his dish...got a downgrade off Wish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Balloon lassie has turned out to be Aldo’s step sister Nicola, she was having a ding dong with Susie in the comments , as was Aldo using George Jack. Think wee Susies ready for flipping with him & outing the hairdresser he was fiddling with up strathy park
I was choking for her to let rip🤣🤣🤣🤣 you’re like that “has he been fiddling wae ye” and it’s step sister😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was choking for her to let rip🤣🤣🤣🤣 you’re like that “has he been fiddling wae ye” and it’s step sister😭😭
7C50091F-D536-4EAF-B750-BB81B331A023.jpeg

Probably is fiddling with her in the box room when the Da is out for his paper 🤮
duck all would surprise me in this mess 🤣
Unshockable now when it comes to Aldo’s carry on 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The strategically positioned Goooochi wallet. Fk off Aldo, you'll be needing to pawn that doon the Barras with the rest of your 'designer' gear when your da gets sick of you.
Goochey wallet primark budget

• Haha
The strategically positioned Goooochi wallet. Fk off Aldo, you'll be needing to pawn that doon the Barras with the rest of your 'designer' gear when your da gets sick of you.
delusions of grandeur
still wearing his lucky bag wedding ring 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ll be there. With my go pro strapped round my neck …….to get receipts. Anyone who doesn’t want to paddle just bring some bread & throw it to us so you blend in 🦢🍞
Ill be there with a plate of scones for the big man 😍

• Haha
Do yous think he meets his ladies in strathy park because his dad said he’s not allowed to bring any burds back🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.