Property Boss #10 Aldos covered in pish, got a phone bounced aff his dish...got a downgrade off Wish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know lol what’s all about. Aye tattle life was awrite when Ben was using it for info to troll dianne. Hi Pot I’m kettle 🤣🤣🤣

Btw the one that’s following them has apparently reported dianne for benefit fraud
Imagine the investigator at the Broo reading that mince though 🙄
The audacity of them. Their Queen Bush has never worked a day in her puff and spends her kids’ DLA money on hair extensions, vodka and bad decisions. The hypocrisy is strong with these loonballs. Guttersnipes.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m taking Elaine’s as showing she’s two faced, and she is she’s up Diannes arse but liking videos of someone reporting her for benefit fraud 🤬
They have put a bit of effort finding troll dolls that resemble us 🤣 the bunny ears cause they know what Lauren does as a job now I’m buckelled 🤣 Love Grans one aswell
We are meant to be upset I think 🤣
They’re invested aren’t they 🤣 Their browser history must be mental.
Peacharchers’ troll is dull as duck, looks like a wee frizzy haired milkmaid 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Its not Elaine she has said she didn't like that video someone has made up a profile and used her old profile pic. So she says anyways

Elaine’s a two faced bleep sitting clicking like to videos showing Diannes been reported for benefit fraud, yet is up Diannes arse at the same time .
I was meaning with the screenshots. I knew Elaine years ago. I wasnt trying to defend her but i think its strange to screenshot everything 🤷‍♀️

Its not Elaine she has said she didn't like that video someone has made up a profile and used her old profile pic. So she says anyways
She’s a lying bastard that’s her account that’s liked that video & it’s her current profile picture
That excuse is up there with Aldo’s it wisny me I was hacked

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Honest to god I've just had enough of it all now!! They need to get a fkn life. Best part has been the banter on here tho 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.