Property Boss #10 Aldos covered in pish, got a phone bounced aff his dish...got a downgrade off Wish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They don’t care, that’s the thing, they have duck all to lose cos they’re already lower than low. Not a job or a decent reputation among them. Even the ones with kids don’t actually put effort into parenting. While they’re putting their energy into harassing people and saying horrible things about other folks children, they’re festering in their own bitterness. What an existence.

He’s deffo been seen in and out their house. Would fit with him being at the Strathy as well, that’s not very local to his Da’s to just go a wee walk, but just down the road in Hamilton.

Can absolutely see that happening too, it’s all too fucked up for words isn’t it? Meanwhile big Aldo is getting away with his pish and will 💯 do it again. Hell mend anyone who gets involved with either of them.
He’s not been in Susies company since the night their dog was PTS & that would have been about a week or so after fish finger night as sure he was in the comments being a cold hearted bastard about it. It’s still his house at the end of the day he’s still allowed in it I guess , could have been there when Susie’s been at work. God knows it’s the strangest story I’ve ever heard of

Reactions: 2
He’s not been in Susies company since the night their dog was PTS & that would have been about a week or so after fish finger night as sure he was in the comments being a cold hearted bastard about it. It’s still his house at the end of the day he’s still allowed in it I guess , could have been there when Susie’s been at work. God knows it’s the strangest story I’ve ever heard of
Think you’ve hit nail on the head. More than likely when Suzies not there.

Reactions: 1
Think you’ve hit nail on the head. More than likely when Suzies not there.
I wonder if she has taken any legal advice then, if he wants the house then it really isn’t advisable to let him have access when she isn’t there. He’s made a complete show of her, I don’t think he could be trusted not to change the locks and duck her over. Deffo one of the strangest stories ever 😳

I wonder if she has taken any legal advice then, if he wants the house then it really isn’t advisable to let him have access when she isn’t there. He’s made a complete show of her, I don’t think he could be trusted not to change the locks and duck her over. Deffo one of the strangest stories ever 😳
I COULD BE TOTALLY WRONG 😑

I’m sure neither one of them can stop the other from staying there or throwing the other out, unless there are exceptional circumstances. Also if he owned the house before they got together I think he has more rights to it

I COULD BE TOTALLY WRONG 😑

I’m sure neither one of them can stop the other from staying there or throwing the other out, unless there are exceptional circumstances. Also if he owned the house before they got together I think he has more rights to it
Law might have changed now but my sisters ex changed the locks when she was at work one day & moved his pregnant mistress & her kids in within a week. Even tho they were married & contributed 50/50 to the house, furniture & bills there was nothing she could do without it being a long legal battle.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
We are famous guys in tattle life trolls lol they used the old school trolls 🤩🤩🤩🤩

Evie’s got the best one ☹☹☹☹

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Dianne’s with the blue eyes and the tan😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

if Bens took a shine to Lauren a hope they’ve brought their wallet 😂😂😂😂
Aye that’s bleeping brilliant the blue eyes. They’re very thorough give them that 🤪

• Haha
I’m in stitches .
Half of them don’t even come on here 😂
I know lol what’s all about. Aye tattle life was awrite when Ben was using it for info to troll dianne. Hi Pot I’m kettle 🤣🤣🤣

I know lol what’s all about. Aye tattle life was awrite when Ben was using it for info to troll dianne. Hi Pot I’m kettle 🤣🤣🤣
Btw the one that’s following them has apparently reported dianne for benefit fraud

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 8

Btw the one that’s following them has apparently reported dianne for benefit fraud
Ben’s a cheek Rosie’s on the brew & is constantly on begging for gifts , that money would be benefit fraud 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.