Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pompom99

VIP Member
The way Diane_ross_tattler types on tt just puts this in mind when i read their comments. They talk in statements and sound like they have a very limited vocabulary and intelligence 🤔

Reactions: 6

Cass_25

VIP Member
How tall is Alan? In my head I think he’s an angry wee man so I always imagine him being like 5ft7 or something🤣🤣
From Facebook they look to be still married so who knows if they’re swingers, unless he’s forgave her for it. Someone was tagging the hairdressers daughter in the videos so I wonder how dinner went down that night🥴
Tagging the daughter fuck sake 😭 Oh to be a fly on the wall in that house . I’m sure I read comments a while back that the husband forgave her. It always comes back to swinging with this lot though😳
I don’t think Alans very tall , average height . If I stop getting cock blocked & get in the box room I’ll get my measuring tape out 🤣

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
His new video calling us all vile people and that he’s had the worst day in a long while (playing the victim as usual)
What else does he expect🥴🥴🥴
He’ll be Suicidal & getting Kerryann to harass anyone who’s upset her ‘horny Hunkle’
In 3…2….1 🥴

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Vile is what we are Cass. 🙄
Buzz word today Mr PB. Accountability…….if you didn’t do & say the things you did we would have nothing to say on here.
You having no contact now with that young girl is our pleasure
We are horrible horrible bastards to big Aldo. Don’t know who’s worse us or the horny hackers that are out to get him 😭
He’ll be getting his ego inflated with all those halfwits giving him sympathy & the attention he craves .
Wonder if he’s lost his job , all the big beast seems to do these days is hang about Strathy Park

Cass_25

VIP Member
Feel like I’ve made it in life. On one of Rosie’s trawl accounts talking about Sharon Mackins filthy texts and squirt hole
😂😂😂 I’m howling
DED6FBFA-C3A1-4DAC-8EE2-6EC9B1DF87F1.png

🤣🤣🤣 Suzie is supposed to have had an affair with a churchgoer. No info to it being rinks hubby

Brian Lamont might no be a grass but he’s hooked on cjs fish finger buffet
Wee Brian always comes on at the arse end of nearly every thread then disappears back into the world of swinging , cj’s and dirty wumin 🤣

• Haha
Now I’m no a swinger so I’m no too clear on the rules or that but if they were all swinging together (which is kinda like what tink is implying especially now as she is claiming to have been with Aldo) why would she be angry at Suzie pumping her husband, like is that no the point? And why would that break up your marriage if you were all down for that sort of thing in the first place? Or is she saying Suzie pumped her man so she pumped hers to get back at her or wit? Musical fucking husbands man 😂

• Haha
They are at it!
BIG TIME MATE.

Aldo loves a golden shower 😂
Look …. One comment on that scorned left overs video …… Susie
I noticed that. HEY KERRY 👋 👋 👋

They are at it!
That againstallodds called addictionrecovery out for being at it. Then does EXACTLY what the last one did. She must have noticed gifts she's getting.

I need to thank use aw been feeling doon past while reading these have had me snorting my tea out the lot. 😂❤xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Tracy is saying property boss probs didn't mean it she thinks someone used her photo and that's why he's said that. Still your face Tracy mate 😂

• Haha

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
He fkn angers me so much. Id never tire of punching him. Hes on the Stella tonite tho so we might get a show 🤣
The king is also too busy fighting with women and trolling on Tiktok. Only man I've seen him argue with is poor Ian and Ian was the fucking victim in dry holes games. Wonder if he'd run like fuck away from Ian in real life I'd like to see that.

• Heart

singlelife

VIP Member
A lot of folk take it these days , the tell tale signs are blatantly obvious. I don’t care for him either , was a bit like wtf surely to Christ not again .Aldo’s tweets are horrific regarding children , women, rape he needs to be held accountable for them. There were body shaming tweets and the Bobby person body shames women too. The trolls really should be going after Aldo though and not ignoring the part he plays in this, and ignoring that he is tweeting about touching kids etc.
I’ll get hated on I know for saying what I think but I’m no arsed . Fingers crossed it works out for them, wouldn't like to see Dianne hurt again after all the shit with the narc.
It’s the elephant in the room Cass. Don’t know anything about him but I’m assuming he’s the friend who flew over after Diane did her live. I was 3 year before even thinking about dating again after my narc experience. Each to their own I suppose

Cass_25

VIP Member
they keep commenting to me mentioning this Bobby character. I don’t care for him at all and don’t give a shit what he’s upto (with respect) as I don’t have a problem with him. They keep saying how is it ok for “Dianne’s new man” to take coke but not for Alan.
They’re missing the whole point and the root of the problem doesn’t lie with him taking gear, it’s to do with the way he treats women and the tweets🤔
A lot of folk take it these days , the tell tale signs are blatantly obvious. I don’t care for him either , was a bit like wtf surely to Christ not again .Aldo’s tweets are horrific regarding children , women, rape he needs to be held accountable for them. There were body shaming tweets and the Bobby person body shames women too. The trolls really should be going after Aldo though and not ignoring the part he plays in this, and ignoring that he is tweeting about touching kids etc.
I’ll get hated on I know for saying what I think but I’m no arsed . Fingers crossed it works out for them, wouldn't like to see Dianne hurt again after all the shit with the narc.

Miss Diana Ross

Wish I had the full recording of that live, Aldo’s face when he realised who it was 🤣 Iain and the hairdresser’s husband should burst him

It was a Kodak moment 😂😂😂😂😂

I have never came across anyone who when confronted with the truth by multiple women still digs a deeper hole. Fucking hope he has a covid passport and a real passport he's a bawhair away from Australia with all the digging he's doing. He's the type of cunt you see on these crime shows. Except he's no the tinder swindler he's Aldo the Tiktok Tiddler 🤏
😂😂😂😂
Just had a phone call from my old pal Scott, the Aussie prime minister, we’re besties…. Australia don’t want him either 🥴😬😳

• Haha

Miss Diana Ross

I was tempted to write where did she steal the husband from? The fucking coop? 🤣

😂😂😂 god sake I’m the ring leader of the husband stealing society 🤦🏻‍♀️ Wtaf I feel like Bette Milder in the first wives club 😂😂😂 fancy joining my wee club ladies 😂🤣🤯

I’m the last one we know about for a FACT after god knows how many so how the fk am I the ring leader 😂 I’m dumbfounded 🤷🏻‍♀️

Here Pam my pops google the nearest co ops to me so I can start going on the hunt again 😂🤡

• Haha

wityeplayinat

Chatty Member
Just noticed that and the pammy one too! Bricking it cos of oor mad sleuthing skills 😆 Maybe they realised that they were wrong about some of the stabs in the dark they made about who was who. But would they care? That Rosie didn’t when she thought she exposed a tattler and was adamant she was right even though she was wrong and folk kept saying it wasn’t the right person.
Probably because they uploaded the exposure video and all of us weren't arsed in the slightest🤣🤣🤣 they wanting a job in CSI or something because half of them were wrong🤣🤣

• Haha