Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miss Diana Ross

I can quite understand that 😂😂😂 are they keeping up with tattle 😂😂
Yes of course they are 😬 since Aldo is this major celebrity, being friends with Mr Rooney, 🤔🤷🏻‍♀️comes with the territory, its world wide news 🥳 Mr World Wide is well know for his antics and the Aussies don’t want his fake ass anywhere near…. They find his debauchery disturbing and his blatant ignorance laughable and wouldn’t mind if we give them the heads up when he’s near by so they can shut the gates 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

BananaClub

Chatty Member
Iv just saw his story shouting out a primary school I’m actually sick to my stomach iv phoned the school and made them aware of his tweets and everything else that he’s said online he said it being played at assembly , in fairness to the school they were horrified and had no knowledge of it ….well they do now 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

• Heart

singlelife

VIP Member
Definitely, Rosie is trying sex her image up, extensions, nails, tan, lip syncing oh and filters that she claims is all makeup 🤣

Did Elaine not say that Diane said Elaines husband was having an affair?? Or did I make that up 🥴
Nope you’re perfectly correct. She said Diane told her that her husband was cheating & slagged ger about her weight. She said that on more than one occasion. We now know that’s bullshit

singlelife

VIP Member
Makes sense then his Tiktok the other day of him script reading in his & Susies dining room. 2 weeks since Yvonne’s meant to have finished with him , he will have gone crawling up Susies arse .
For fucksake Susie.
Just seen that Yvonne saying she’s been asked to go on married at first sight uk. Ffs fae Aldo to complete stranger. Was the break up that bad 🤣🤣🤣 You don’t just get a random call asking you. You need to apply for it 🥱

• Haha

singlelife

VIP Member
Well Yvonne did want to remain anonymous so makes sense she is keeping quiet , she obviously wasn’t expecting the hoosewife detectives to work that it was her
She’s another crackpot btw. Did a vid saying she had been approached to go on MAFSUK. Now today it’s “haha I was just kidding you all fell for it” Nae bora hen. 👍🏻 Cos you got called out in your wee fantasy

• Haha
Ben’s a cheek Rosie’s on the brew & is constantly on begging for gifts , that money would be benefit fraud 🤣
Also uses her kids money on trying (and failing) to look decent whilst getting pished every night 😂 Ben's needing to have a look at the pals morals before judging on anyone else

• Haha

wityeplayinat

Chatty Member
Balloon lassie has turned out to be Aldo’s step sister Nicola, she was having a ding dong with Susie in the comments , as was Aldo using George Jack. Think wee Susies ready for flipping with him & outing the hairdresser he was fiddling with up strathy park
I was choking for her to let rip🤣🤣🤣🤣 you’re like that “has he been fiddling wae ye” and it’s step sister😭😭

• Haha

wityeplayinat

Chatty Member
Proper gutted I canny see this one or the other aldo one you posted. When I click on them it’s just a black screen 😭
it’s that video of Louis spence going “I’ve done it now it’s too bleeding late, what they gonna do? Shoot me? I doubt it they’ll have to catch me first I’m like a whippet” 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

One shoe magoo

VIP Member
As much as I'm no a fan of hers he was bang out of order. Infact without that beard he's a howler. Take away the tan and botox too and what do you have? A wrinkly older dude that looks like his jaw can be seen from the spacestation. Fuckwit of a guy!

• Haha

BILLY'S MRS

VIP Member
So I'm taking it Suzie seen the light and never took him back? This mornings video seems set up somehow. An old man taking a video of him taking shots 😂😂😂. Ah to be young with less wrinkles and no needing botox eh? Wonder if the infamous wedding ring has been taken off 🤔
I have a feeling he's not in Seville. x

• Haha

singlelife

VIP Member
Is it bad I’d love Susie to invite Iain round for a swally🍻🥴🤣, Aldo would have a fucking aneurism, that big builging forehead vein he gets when he’s angry would combust 😭😭😭🤣
That live when he realised who rangersman was will live with me forever 🤣🤣😅😅. Suzie & Iain should go for a walk in strathy park 🤣🤣

• Haha

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Dunno what the story is with PB & Dugheed but this kidding on they’re cousins is like something 2 7 year olds would do when they’re pals. Now he’s promoting the hairdressers she goes to in Gallowgate. He’s booked a tattoo where I USED to go in Duke St. He can fuck off away from here 😠
Pretty sure that's were susie got her hair done recently 🤔 seen one of them that r involved way mags hunter pedalo group got Alan to wish her wee lassie happy birthday the other day 🤮 what is wrong way people. Dont think alan is happy hes not getting invited to that charity football match all the tiktokers are doing no way should he be involved way a children's hospital charity anyways.

Miss Diana Ross

These idiots really need some new patter 😂 wbucklett all over my back up slagging my weight 😂 awww don’t I’m crying now 😭 I need a good meal apparently 🙈🤷🏻‍♀️ Ffs my cat probs eats better than them….
Like have a day off it’s Sunday….

Cass_25

VIP Member
My memory is shit lol who is this one again?
When dianne & alan were together she would be saying to Alan how brilliant he was and at the same time writing everywhere slagging off Dianne. She was shown Alans tweets & said aww but he has a lovely smile 🥴.

• Haha