Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

singlelife

VIP Member
I seen a lassies TikTok last night where she was calling out her followers for going after an innocent lassie they thought her bf had cheated with. She told them “not in my name”. Got me thinking this is exactly what Suzie should be doing …….but I reckon she loves it. It’s always not say right with me how she’s joining in the banter then telling everyone to leave it. Diane has taken it stinking & she’s not defended her once

Aye he’s funny as fuck😂
Naw did you see kinkerbell done a video with her TWIN SISTER and her boyfriend? Full scale going at it😭😭😭
I’ve just had my breakfast might leave it a while 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6

wityeplayinat

Chatty Member
Do yous think he meets his ladies in strathy park because his dad said he’s not allowed to bring any burds back🤣🤣

• Haha
@angry_scorned_women
Have put a version of the scorned women video up and are commenting shite . Gobbling married mens sperm ffs 🤣🤢
Wonder if all they blue eyes in a 20 second video will be Aldo’s new wank material 😂

View attachment 1091418
‘Suzie is free now from her pain and suffering…’ aye, cos she kicked Aldo’s arse out! They’re making it sound like she’s a drug addict who has passed away the fandans 😩

• Haha

singlelife

VIP Member
Rosie bush would run a mile if anyone approached her that she’s had beef with. She’s the type acts all gung ho if there’s a crowd behind her but one on one she’d start crying. She’s not got a good punch in her. They’re all grown ass women fighting over the beasty boss. The women involved in his sordid saga have more dignity about them.

Briar_rose

VIP Member
[ ="Rolandtherat, post: 9265935, member: 308280"]
I 💖 u 👏👏👏👏I don't have the tweets on my phone anymore but im sure one of the lassies will. He makes me sick and im fed up hearing aw it was 10 yr ago nobody spoke up about Saville until he was dead or if they did they were shut up but we won't be shut up with this its vile and just FYI some of the tweets were 8 yrs ago
[/QUOTE]

Im just not having it. It's a massive family oriented team. Just checked his tiktok and he's said it was gifted, I'll be making sure that's the last.

Creepy bastard has spent most of the game watching the cheerleaders.

• Heart

One shoe magoo

VIP Member
They have supported him since the tweets came out. These ppl that support him must not have kids around them. Whether that be their own or nieces/cousins. Every fkn woman should be against him for saying he would r4pe someone and perving on children. Fkn disgusting
They are just telling him that as females it's OK to treat other females in a sleazy way. I have never came across anyone who spoke like that especially on a public forum. Now if he's comfortable doing that what else is he comfortable doing? Guy thinks he is something special when on fact he's just a wannabe. All fur coat and no knickers my we granny used to say. Underneath his fake designer crap and the tan he's a nothing and nobody and that must kill him inside. He will come across some woman who will firmly put him in his place, hopefully on his arse with a sore jaw 🤪

• Haha

corsa

His new video calling us all vile people and that he’s had the worst day in a long while (playing the victim as usual)
What else does he expect🥴🥴🥴
I can’t believe people are still supporting him, seriously some of these people are parents as well!?!? Blows my mind

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Hes a vile prick. Still blows my mind that people stick up for him. And as for that Lisa she is a granny that flashes her fanny on tiktok and acting like a love sick teen way all her vids recently she constantly goes on about trolls but I've no seen anyone trolling her. I've commented on her page saying its vile she is sticking up for him dueting him etc and I got called a bully 🤣

singlelife

VIP Member
Is tinytears_08 one of his troll accounts? I just got tagged on a comment on the property tosser page saying I’m not angel and when I look at the page they have 2 followers both of which are susie and they follow 5 people.

Ive never claimed I’m perfect far from it I know I have made my mistakes as we all have but nothing as bad as being into under age kids or talking about rape. And as far as I’m concerned when it comes to my kids I will do anything to protect them x
Love how quickly you sussed him out. He’s not the sharpest tool in the box. That’s the alias that proves he’s not changed in the 10 years since the tweets. He’s outed himself a few times with different accounts. So yeah add coward to his list of traits

He’s going out on the town with big bushy 🤮🤮🤮🤮 wow that’s pathetic..can’t stand her and her pointless drama..vile big wuman!
Must be a p*edo convention.

• Haha

Drea2904

Chatty Member
I defo think this is the issue, folk haven’t actually looked at the tweets, they assume it’s to do with the cheating! And let’s be honest you would switch off from that but I really don’t think folk understand the extent these tweets go too!

Slowpoker

VIP Member
We can take the piss out her but in reality what's Alan ever done to to give back or help someone? Raffled off a bear sprayed with lynx Africa

• Haha

wityeplayinat

Chatty Member
Tagging the daughter fuck sake 😭 Oh to be a fly on the wall in that house . I’m sure I read comments a while back that the husband forgave her. It always comes back to swinging with this lot though😳
I don’t think Alans very tall , average height . If I stop getting cock blocked & get in the box room I’ll get my measuring tape out 🤣
Him sitting there thinking you’re going to measure his wee Alan and instead you’re like “can you stand up please” 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I know lol what’s all about. Aye tattle life was awrite when Ben was using it for info to troll dianne. Hi Pot I’m kettle 🤣🤣🤣

Btw the one that’s following them has apparently reported dianne for benefit fraud
Imagine the investigator at the Broo reading that mince though 🙄
The audacity of them. Their Queen Bush has never worked a day in her puff and spends her kids’ DLA money on hair extensions, vodka and bad decisions. The hypocrisy is strong with these loonballs. Guttersnipes.

• Haha