Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

weegin12

Chatty Member
It’s Ben 10. Her account has been silent for weeks. Rosie obv knows. The Diane Ross Tattle digs out Susie too by making out she’s on all these tablets. I’m sure susie doesn’t want that public. Ben 10 style of videos is the same. She’s also Rosie’s anonymous mouth piece.
This has sweet fuck all to do with Alan and Susie this is just a smoke screen. Rosie is pissed with not being liked on here any more and Dianne is very popular. Hence the constant rants at Dianne.

Reactions: 6

Cass_25

VIP Member
@angry_scorned_women
Have put a version of the scorned women video up and are commenting shite . Gobbling married mens sperm ffs 🤣🤢
Wonder if all they blue eyes in a 20 second video will be Aldo’s new wank material 😂

DA4F2213-5F98-4D8B-906E-4E81327FF35B.png

• Wow
  • Angry
That’s who I think the dianne trolls are but with fucking tik tok you never know lol.
It’s a horrible app, the scum of society have taken over and have a platform, it’s madness. I need to go back to watching people decorate cookies or crochet wee cartoon characters.

• Haha

pompom99

VIP Member
Who cares if you smoke weed? You’re a grown woman on an app boastnibg about being stoned so calm doon fkn Bob Marley!

She’s involved alright!

But she’s no took his side 🤷🏻‍♀️
I remember some of the things Elaine said about Diane and the arguement over her weight and hubby having an affair. But I do also remember Elaine saying something along the lines of having learnt a lesson and wouldn't involve herself in anymore drama 🙄

• Haha

One shoe magoo

VIP Member
Just scrolling through Aldos videos and reading the comments.

This weekend is going to be interesting with these 2 out on the lash together 😱
Go best friend is that best friend number 1023456? Never seen 2 better matched people in my life. Should get together

On the vid about telling someone u love them and there's this comment. Hmmm wonder if they are back together
They'll be back if not already are back together. Something tells me this isn't the 1st rodeo. The way that pair lassie Dianne has been vilified while these 2 go untouched. Suspect loaded every shot while some one else fired the shots off. So she looks like her hands are clean. I did at start have every sympathy for her but now I feel she's as bad as him. And no it's not a lifetime of "abuse" it's a game from them. Queen troll 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Suzies doing the whole “keep your friends close & your enemies closer” thing. She will throw everyone of these lassies under the bus in a heartbeat
I’ve no doubt they have good intentions but she definitely hasn’t.
As long as she’s getting info off them , receipts etc she will keep them sweet

Last edited:

singlelife

VIP Member
You getting in the box room tonight @Cass_25 ? Big Aldo’s having a bath for you

Attachments

• Haha
@Wee Elaine Knows nobody is accusing you of trolling currently, or even trolling yourself, but your posting style is similar to those older accounts and your frequent change of opinions/loyalty is staggering so it was a reasonable assumption to make that you were involved.

Zeebs20

She’s from Belfast I’m sure, you can find her on Facebook. Mental that he has to go over there because every woman here has heard the stories 😂

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
They will get back tho Cass. He will tell her the same story he’s been telling her for years. Publicly & to anyone who asks she will be defiant. They will be sleeping together I guarantee it & susie will feel she’s in control. We all know how it will end
Hopefully she doesn’t . I know for now they aren’t back together and he isn’t allowed in the house.
Gillian the hair dresser now has a face to the name btw. Dark hair blue eyes surprise surprise 🤣

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

MishyMac

Just popped back on to say I finally got the messages people had sent on Facebook today they went to my mum 🤦🏻‍♀️ I just wanted to clear that up as I as adamant last week I hadn’t got them x

• Heart

Dourface

VIP Member
Dianne looks happy, while big foot is really not happy. Thats what we should be yapping aboot. Get the Harry n the Henderson clips back up

• Haha

singlelife

VIP Member
Hopefully she doesn’t . I know for now they aren’t back together and he isn’t allowed in the house.
Gillian the hair dresser now has a face to the name btw. Dark hair blue eyes surprise surprise 🤣
He’s actually a creepy bastert with all these lassies looking very similar