ProjectMarathonGirl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they were both keeping Gracie off but I think when Jordan had her break Danny posted pictures so maybe they've decided if one is sharing on a public account they may as well both do it

Reactions: 1
I'll eat my shoe if Danny only has Gracie 2 nights. Don't believe that for a second.

A riveting Q&A today
Clearly her followers don’t bother watching her others ones, always the same crappy questions and can bet it’s the same people asking in her little pack or she’s asking herself questions and answering herself like a weirdo

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Between moaning about tattle and Q&As, she is very dull.
ETA - I unfollowed but I keep up with the thread just because.

Reactions: 5
I’m not sure why some are feeling for Jordan 🥴🥴 they’ve been separated since last year, summer according to Jordan, there both entitled to move on with new partners and what’s wrong with posting a selfie with your partner 🤷🏻‍♀️ Let’s be honest Jordan can’t be the easiest person to live with/be in relationship with. We’ve seen how much she constantly moans and that’s just on her stories so imagine how Danny felt living with her😂

Nice to see Jordan’s still reading here though 👋🏼
Keep mentioning the thread in your stories Jordan your directing more people to join us 😏

Reactions: 6
I would be surprised if Jordan has been seeing someone else for a few months as you'd think like everything else, even her disgusting coloured period pants - nothing is private for her, she'd have to share and brag about it. When she goes out she is probably going on nights out with her girl friends but stopped sharing pictures of them as she looked old enough to be their Mum and it was mentioned contrast between other healthy young women how haggard and worn she looked!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I would be surprised if Jordan has been seeing someone else for a few months as you'd think like everything else, even her disgusting coloured period pants - nothing is private for her, she'd have to share and brag about it. When she goes out she is probably going on nights out with her girl friends but stopped sharing pictures of them as she looked old enough to be their Mum and it was mentioned contrast between other healthy young women how haggard and worn she looked!
Oh maybe she is seeing someone new? Does anyone know an influencer who is happy to have a baby for Instagram that we can point Jordan to? My initial thoughts were maybe a throuple with Welsh and Kelly as I know they are insta baby lovers? I was going to suggest fudgie, but I think even he isn't that stupid. Shocking I know

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The thing is every relationship of Jordans seems to in her words been unhappy - I get the end of some relationships can be bitter but surely you must have some happy memories even of early days unless you'd never of stayed in first place. Maybe her attitude and outlook on life needs to change first!

I reckon she'd suit a non runner, non social media influencer guy with normal job to give her a bit of balance and reality.

Reactions: 2
The thing is every relationship of Jordans seems to in her words been unhappy - I get the end of some relationships can be bitter but surely you must have some happy memories even of early days unless you'd never of stayed in first place. Maybe her attitude and outlook on life needs to change first!

I reckon she'd suit a non runner, non social media influencer guy with normal job to give her a bit of balance and reality.
He'd need the patience of a saint to put up with her moaning .

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She follows and is followed by Mark Peart - now that is an ideal partner material
He is way way too decent for Jordan, that's like pairing Netto with Harods!

Infinityharry on the other hand, is only a few mile away, has a bit of air of self importance about him match made in running influencer heaven

Infinityharry on the other hand, is only a few mile away, has a bit of air of self importance about him match made in running influencer heaven
What’s the deal with this guy then? I’ve just looked him up, hangs with Fudgie so dare I ask more 😂

• Haha
What’s the deal with this guy then? I’ve just looked him up, hangs with Fudgie so dare I ask more 😂
I'm sure it was Harry who went to an event in a Frontrunner branded car and brazenly used a disabled space, and was horribly defensive to anyone who dared to call him out on it.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
If she looks that unwell on social media probably heavily filtered god knows how poorly she must look in real life. She does not seem genuinely happy and the weird dreams/lack of sleep she's been having could be concerning when coupled with everything else. The thing is though concerned friends and family were probably pushed away/treated badly in past when they have raised concerns so who knows if they will feel comfortable to reach out this time.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.